• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More news on the LE strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora

i'm not sure if i want to pre order one...but of coures gamestop would tell you that or no one would order it. But if course it'll be hard to get one

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I still don't see how they could include the soundtrack. The extra money spent is for the artbook. If they were to include the soundtrack the package would be more like $40-50.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP One time, they announced an LE Guide, but never released it. D: But I talked to brady games, and this is the response I got:

BradyGames said:
Yes, the Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition will definitely be coming
out.

DarkSoraStrife

I have the final fantasy X-2 guide and I know what that looks like and was wondering if they are going to have the artwork from all of the Kingdom Hearts because that would be cool. I don't feel like counting how many pages the art book actually is right now but I'm guessing it will be that same size as the X-2 artbook. I think I might actually go and get the strategy guide early because when I talked to the people at gamestop they told me it was coming out earlier than the game plus I still want to see the trailer ^_^ can't wait till it comes out.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
kitowskiv said:
im glad u guys liked my info

no prob! You helped us realize that the LE guide will completely OWN the regular guide!

K

kitowskiv

everywhere i see it says paperback how do you know itll be hardbound

hooded_twilight0

YES!!! Ima own all dem n00bs wit my mega ub3r L3 KH2 gu1d3!!! yes hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!111111one one 1337 sp33k chea!!!!!!
sorry but I can't stop bragging about having reserved KH2 and the LE guide today, it's gonna be so awesome!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hooded_twilight0 said:
YES!!! Ima own all dem n00bs wit my mega ub3r L3 KH2 gu1d3!!! yes hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!111111one one 1337 sp33k chea!!!!!!
sorry but I can't stop bragging about having reserved KH2 and the LE guide today, it's gonna be so awesome!

It feels good to have it reserved! I felt like laughin at everyone who didnt! Muwhaha!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Yes....and besides......Its LIMITED EDITION! That just sounds so cool......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back