• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More in-depth summary of Ep. 3 [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

The hooded unknown has got to be one of the "Sora" characters.

~Roxas
~Sora
~Ven

Or somebody new with a connection to Sora. I say this because the Organization member had a definite "Sora" build.

I think if its one of the three it would be Ven. I remember Nomura saying Coded had a DEEP connection with BBS

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
YOu only came to the conclusion because he has a black coat, that does not have enough evidence.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I honestly think Zexion is a possibility; he's short, and I'm thinking that his Lexicon could finally tie into the story and maybe be used in the data machine much like Jiminy's Journal. But eh.

Also, someone clarify the series of events in the end of this for me: Data Sora finishes the world or whatever, and sees the cloaked man. He runs after. Then, at Disney Castle, they hear the door open, and Data Sora enters the room. Then, the cloaked man appears, and Mickey and Sora stand before him.

That's what I got out of that.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Zexion is a possibility. Just because I don't think they'd ever give him that important of a role.
And, like I've said before, the build of the Organization member fits the "Sora" theme. Same boots, etc..

Awards
YOu only came to the conclusion because he has a black coat, that does not have enough evidence.

codedunknownheight.jpg

And Zexion is too tall.

The only other person I could see this as besides a Sora-esque character would be KH1 Riku. He has a pretty similar looking build when he's in his Organization cloak, and I would guess he'd be around the height of KH2 Sora (since they're both 15).

Still, I doubt that.

I'd really like it to be a completely new face to be honest, which I can guarantee it isn't. Just getting tired of seeing the same ones over and over for "new" characters.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Thing is, a completely new character would need to make sense, and since there's so much relevancy in the fifty or so characters strewn from Sora, it would be difficult to have someone new. Also, as for Zexion, my real qualm is just that they do something with the Lexicon, because it seems that it was meant to be something so huge. Not to mention it was said that it holds information on the Org, so I thought that using it in that machine might lead to some crazy story elements.

(Also if anyone owuld mind confirming or anythign what I aksed before)

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
codedunknownheight.jpg

And Zexion is too tall.

The only other person I could see this as besides a Sora-esque character would be KH1 Riku. He has a pretty similar looking build when he's in his Organization cloak, and I would guess he'd be around the height of KH2 Sora (since they're both 15).

Still, I doubt that.

I'd really like it to be a completely new face to be honest, which I can guarantee it isn't. Just getting tired of seeing the same ones over and over for "new" characters.
I was talking about the person who thought it was org member.

And Nomura can think of a way to fit a new face.

VLR.XIII

It's Kairi... Nah, It's obviously Marluxia because he never had an Organization death, he went to petals [/noob]

Well, This game is turning out to be very interesting indeed... Remember, there is nothing stopping the black hooded character being dead in the story, if I'm correct, as there is a good chance they are made of data, but could be from real world, which would sort of explain data Sora being in DC

Awards
Thing is, a completely new character would need to make sense, and since there's so much relevancy in the fifty or so characters strewn from Sora, it would be difficult to have someone new. Also, as for Zexion, my real qualm is just that they do something with the Lexicon, because it seems that it was meant to be something so huge. Not to mention it was said that it holds information on the Org, so I thought that using it in that machine might lead to some crazy story elements.

(Also if anyone owuld mind confirming or anythign what I aksed before)
If they can't conceive of a way to incorporate a completely new face then, frankly, it's getting a bit too contrived.

Also, your series of events sounds right.

And Nomura can think of a way to fit a new face.
Doubt he will though.

Mickey's whole "Ah! That's-!" expression practically confirms that it's a familiar face.

Xeon the 2nd

I honestly think Zexion is a possibility; he's short, and I'm thinking that his Lexicon could finally tie into the story and maybe be used in the data machine much like Jiminy's Journal. But eh.

i kinda like this idea and maybe they'll somehow get(like it could just appear right in front of their eyes on the desk cause something happened that caused that)
and when Nomura was just revealing Zexions weapon i think somewhere he said that his Lexicon is told like a story book
hmmmmm

peachie

Mickey's whole "Ah! That's-!" expression practically confirms that it's a familiar face.

Just to clarify, Mickey was looking at the monitor while standing next to the cloaked figure in that picture when he said that. He was most likely surprised by what was on the screen. We haven't actually seen his reaction to the cloaked figure yet. (You can see the cloaked figure's arm next to Mickey, and the desk in front of him. In another picture Donald is to the right of the cloaked figure, talking about what's on the monitor.)

Based on this... it kind of seems that the guy is helping them out with something (seeing as how they're not fighting him, and letting him sit down in Mickey's chair and use their computer). But yeah, based on the body type, shoes, height and whatnot, add it all up and it's safe to say this is a Sora type person, if only related through data.

I don't really see how or why it would be Zexion, or a data version of him. Because there's really no evidence back this up. He, for one, is too tall and big to match the body of the cloaked guy. And why would he be such a compelling force in Jiminy's journal? The shadow of the hair of the cloaked figure doesn't match up with Zexion. Based on the shadow, it's most likely either a Sora or a Roxas counterpart. It could easily be either of them.

Radon

mofo
People only say it's Zexion because they are fan's of him. He, storywise, is equally, if not less, important compared to other members of the Org.

azurastardust

People only say it's Zexion because they are fan's of him. He, storywise, is equally, if not less, important compared to other members of the Org.

I have to agree, it’s a very nice idea but I think the mystique Nomura has created around Zexion has doomed everyone to wishing he had a bigger hand in some things than he really does. His Lexicon weapon is a nice tie-in though.

In any case once we assume for a moment that this hooded figure is some variant of Sora (Ven seems a good guess - but doesn't really feel right, it seems an awfully big thing to throw out there early in the game...). Anyway, once we assume that this is some Sora variant it becomes very hard to speculate any further.
Perhaps an interesting question to ask now would be: whether the data/information that manifested the cloaked man has been in the journal for a while - possibly since KH1 if its the journal from then - and moreover why has it become manifest now? Did the events of KH2 trigger it? The destruction of the organisation? The merging of Sora and Roxas? Certainly the latter might be suggestive of some link with Ven if Roxas and Sora merging was somehow linked to the emergence of this cloaked figure.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Isn't really a fan thing, as much as I'm seeing a whole connection with the Lexicon/Journal thing. I just think it would make sense is all; there was a lot of build up to his weapon so I would assume there would be some importance about it. I mean even Nomura said he held a lot of information about the Org, so :v But it's just theory, and I'm keeping it as a possibility in my book because of the Lexicon thing. I honestly agree with the height and everything, and wouldn't be surprised to see it be a Sora counterpart thing.

A

Azrael

I have a good feeling that it might be Xion who's the hooded figure that Data Sora is chasing

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I have a good feeling that it might be Xion who's the hooded figure that Data Sora is chasing

Hm, that would mean Sora never gained his memories back, so that can't be the case. I'm leaning toward Roxas developing a Heart and then losing it in the journal because DiZ put the Body and Soul back with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back