• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More in-depth summary of Ep. 3 [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hmm unbirths making a comback? That would be pretty cool.

A

Azrael

Hmm unbirths making a comback? That would be pretty cool.

It would tie in. Perhaps data Ven (perhaps this is what happened to Ven in BBS although a data replica is just as good) is warning Mickey to not let data Sora progress too much into the infected bug-filled memories in the journal for they will release the Unbirths from being a thing of a past and perhaps, just perhaps the letter Mickey gave to SRK at the end of KHII was the call that the Unbirths are back.

TerraFTW!

It would tie in. Perhaps data Ven (perhaps this is what happened to Ven in BBS although a data replica is just as good) is warning Mickey to not let data Sora progress too much into the infected bug-filled memories in the journal for they will release the Unbirths from being a thing of a past and perhaps, just perhaps the letter Mickey gave to SRK at the end of KHII was the call that the Unbirths are back.

Good job I like this a lot. Repz for you.

azurastardust

Makes you wonder what kind of tone coded will end on - if it is setting up KH3 in a way thats being described here you can only surmise that its gonna be a negative or pyrrhic victory at the end of the game.

Number Zero

Hm, that would mean Sora never gained his memories back, so that can't be the case. I'm leaning toward Roxas developing a Heart and then losing it in the journal because DiZ put the Body and Soul back with Sora.

Ah, but the journal pages never returned. That could mean something.

A

Azrael

Ah, but the journal pages never returned. That could mean something.

So the data contained in those lost journal pages are encoded so Sora must recover them? Nice.
Makes you wonder what kind of tone coded will end on - if it is setting up KH3 in a way thats being described here you can only surmise that its gonna be a negative or pyrrhic victory at the end of the game.

Pure defeat from what it looks like.

Number Zero

I don't presume thats whats going on..but I'll go with it. Speaking of the hooded member when's that guy gonna upload the 3rd Episode? I wanna know what's gonna happen next:23::23:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
MTAV would be interesting. But I agree with all of you ppl's Ven / Unbirth Theories.

I don't think it will be Xion because Nomura pretty much confirmed she wouldn't be coming back. [Or that she wouldn't be related to BBS.. but it was in that one interview:p]

I hope it's Ven. But wasn't he supposed to be in that Room of Awakening? Wonder how he got out ^^ xD

Radon

mofo
MTAV would be interesting. But I agree with all of you ppl's Ven / Unbirth Theories.

I don't think it will be Xion because Nomura pretty much confirmed she wouldn't be coming back. [Or that she wouldn't be related to BBS.. but it was in that one interview:p]

I hope it's Ven. But wasn't he supposed to be in that Room of Awakening? Wonder how he got out ^^ xD

Well Nomura said that Days and BBS have no connections so that may be what you meant. Also the RoA containing Ven is just a common theory, no confirmation. However I do like the idea of it. Maybe it has caused Ven to awake?

Ventux

I don't think it's Ven, I think it's Roxas or Sora and they hold some kind of secret memory. Maybe the memories are in torment because they are trapped and not being used? Or it could be hearts. DiZ tried to convert hearts into data in KH2 (though he failed... did that explosion do something?).
But Mickey's "Ah! That's-" reaction isn't something he'd say to a second Sora. I'm probably overanalyzing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back