• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more COM Manga scans FTW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My only complaint is that I think they need to improve Sora's character model and facial expressions. The character in the manga just doesn't look like Sora sometimes. I know they want to make younglings laugh when they read this, but I think it's now time for some improvements.

yado

I taste delicious
i only have five things to say that havent been said
Zexion looks like a girl

Vzam

Bronze Member
I'm not dissapointed. Zexion looks younger.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Isn 't this illegal, exploiting art that is designed to be for sale and posting it free for everyone to see on the internet...and isn't illegal activity prohibited on this site???

Anywho i'm sure u'd all think different if the manga was out before the game, the Naruto manga is superior to the TV show, but because i have played both KH games to death i naturally prefer the game...

Kuukyo

...is it just me or do they really flame on Sora's fighting skills in the Manga's.......why are the organisation members sitting in a living room ^^;

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene and Zexion ROCK. I love their look.

Vzam

Bronze Member
confirmed making a new background for my computer with that

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kuukyo said:
...is it just me or do they really flame on Sora's fighting skills in the Manga's.......why are the organisation members sitting in a living room ^^;

That's another complaint of mine. The other thing is I think they over dramatize Sora's lightheartedness to an extreme. I know he was lighthearted in the game, but I think they go a tad bit too far in the manga sometimes. It can get annoying.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
i reealy like how they got into the orgs persenality like how they say luxues spends most of his time working out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back