• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Moonlight Legends~ (Twilight Rp) Sign-ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
~Moonlight Legends~

Dark-Forest-35836.jpg

No coffins? No propelling wings and transforming into a bat? No hidden corpses? What kind of vampire are they?

They live among us, just like ordinary humans and they feed off of animals, big animals. There is another that I heard of that feeds off of human blood but long ago, the two groups went their own ways. Now in the town of Forks, no one sees them differently and they walk among. Some try to keep their distance and others can be around us as the scent of our blood lures them in. It is all about obedience and restraint. The story is not about their thirst for our blood but it is the story of vampires wanting to be humans and the humans wanting to know these night crawlers.

It was a night of horrors when the story reached my ears and my family warned me to stay indoors. This was the beginning of the hunt… A young girl and boy were found dead by a small stream. Their necks were ripped apart, their blood was gone… no traces of the crimson liquid except for a drop in the dirt. Everyone believed it was an animal but what kind of beast leaves the bodies and sucks the blood? Now that “this” animal or group of animals has gotten a taste for human blood, they keep coming back and every night is the same routine. Dead body, no blood and unanswered questions.

Five new individuals enrolled in our school right in the middle of the year and they all seem close. They stare out among the other students and in the library I even felt one sniff the back of my neck. They frighten me… there is some sort of power they have over humans. They are not normal. They seem to act like the other group who already went to our school but with more contact, they try to investigate us and know our schedules.

What is your story? Are you one of the humans that are witnessing this strange group that just entered the school? Are you the group of “hidden” vampires who were living happily among the humans and feeding off animals? Or are you the group of vampires who have gotten a taste of the humans’ blood and are now on the hunt for some new victims? You choose your side and you suffer the consequences. The hunt has begun. Save yourself, protect others or be the ones to conquer the weak.

Rules:
No GMing
No Powerplaying
No killing off of a character unless you have permission
No original character from the books... Bella, Edward..etc
Watch the cussing
Being one of the bad vampires doesn’t mean you have to be evil; you can be normal but have a taste for humans and try to plan some way of quenching your thirst.
No Human knows about the group of vampires unless one tells you.
Romance encouraged (PG13)
Be Literate
Storyline is like the book Twilight
HAVE FUN!

Groups:

~Humans~
^Olivya Beralise: Aeriona^
^Syrene Beckett: Namimaru ^
^Chris Evans: Chaotic Misery^
^Last.Time^
^BladeMaster Zane^

~Good Vampires~
^Christopher Timmins: Candy_man^
^Cassidee Ritter: Musical Muffin^
^David White and Faith Crest: Rose^
^Melody Tagihi: Skitty Cat^
^Todd Irving: Chaotic Misery^

~Bad Vampires~
^Eternal Dream^
^Alrick Rukin: Omni Chaos^
^Rein Tagihi: Skitty Cat^
^Last.Time^
^Reforge Timmins: Shadalicious Reminisce ^

Exceptions:
^GoD^

Template:
Name:
Alliance: (Human, Good Vampire or Bad Vampire)
If vampire, what is your special ability:
Bio:
Appearance:

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Name: Christopher Timmins.

Alliance: Good Vampire.

Special ability: Other than his natural born abilities as a vampire such as, extreme speed, overall strength and over-the-top ability to sense animals, people and the uncontrollable sent of blood, Christopher has developed the ability the move things with ones mind. This usually occurs with a desire to move the object/s and with a flick of the wrist, it moves. This sometimes happens with just looking but Christopher has yet to practice this technique in full. More heavier and larger objects are easier to move when Christopher is angry.

Bio: Christopher doesn’t remember much about his past. Only, time and again do things start to flash back and he’ll have a little glimpse of what life used to be like. As a human. He remembered his house, not that this was of any significance but it ment all the more to Christopher when he didn’t know. He wanted to find where he came from, he wanted to be home. Wherever that was.

Just the other day Christopher found himself home to one of the most secluded towns, Forks. It’s never need for sun helped with his decision but the overall thing that made Christopher stay at this town, was the smell. It didn’t smell anywhere as bad as the others, he would hope this town would be alright for, his temptations grow high. But, all in all, Christopher will never feed on the blood of humans again. If he wishes to know about his past, he will have to be one with the humans and live as they do.

Appearance: Christopher has short, light brown hair and glasses. He normally wears something brown or black, but now in Forks, reason had called for modern attire. So, when he isn’t at school, he tends to wear a light blue top and jeans.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I'm really unsure about if I should join this. I just got the first book, and I'm waiting for my sister to finish reading it. So I need to know right now: are you planning on putting any spoilers in the RP? 'Cause if so..... (wrestles book away from sister and plunges nose in) *muffeled voice* I'll have something up by next Thursday; need time to read both the book and make up a character. One last question; can I save a spot as a "bad" vampire?

~ Dream

Nami

usually not funny
Template:

Name: Syrene Beckett
Alliance: Human
Bio:
Appearance:

Not completed yet, sorry, but feel free to reserve me a spot. ;-D​

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Alright, I'm in.

Name: Cassidee Ritter

Type of Character: Vampire

Appearance:
910328mm36jy9ai9.jpg

5'7, Light Blond Hair, Caramel Colored eyes, very thin, very pale. Enjoys going with fashion trends, usually old style gothic clothing. Her canines are unusually sharp, even not when in her vampire form.

Personality: Cassidee is a very calm person. She hides her true emotions, and usually tries to put them away with politeness. She doesn't like conversing very much, and is very shy. Though, she learns to get past this feeling further on into the story.

Bio: Cassidee had lived in her town all of her life, both as a human and a vampire. She lived in a family that was well off with money, and owned many expensive things, such as boats, vacation houses and more.
But Cassidee caught a sickness, that had no cure. She was unaware of it at the time, since it effected her emotions more than it did her physical health.
Walking along one of the forests by her house, she had a feeling she was being followed. But this was where her sickness had caught up with her. She began to feel faint, and sat down in the forest, for a rest. Though, she didn't wake up.
She was missing for months, and her parents began to become depressed. They weren't able to handle the thought of living in an area where there daughter had gone missing, they set off for an area in New York, leaving the horrible thoughts of what might of happened to her back in her hometown.
Though, Cassidee was saved, by the person who was following her. The process for her to become a vampire was a difficult one, hence it taking so long for her to wake up. She didn't want to believe she was a vampire, afraid that people wouldn't like her for what she was. So she hid in the forest, making herself a home for the many years, until she had finally decided to give her life another try, unaware of the year. She moved into the town to start a new life, and it's been working for her. Though, she hopes to find the vampire who had saved her, and she hopes to live a better life and find a vampire for her to stay with.

Other: All vampires have a gift, Cassidee's gift is to freeze time for 5 minutes to stop certain things from happening. She is free to use this whenever she pleases, but she has a 3 hour limit after she uses it once.

Birthdate: January 16th, 1894

Alliance: Good Vampires

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Eternal Dream, we shouldn't have any spoilers except for the abilities of the creatures in the book... Nothing about the storyline since we aren't following the storyline! So go ahead and join! Thank you, Namimaru and Musical Muffin for joining!!! I happy to see that you were interested in the rp!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Can I reserve a spot for a good vampire? I just need to finish reading the book; nearly done and get my template done. I know Aeriona that this doesn't follow the book, I just want to finish it. *looks over at Dream* I feel sorry for you Dream, it must be hard that your sister won't let you have the book. *back to the thread* Anyway, please give me a little time to figure out my character.

Nami

usually not funny
Twilight for ever!
EDWARD CULLEN TEH SMEX!
JASPER AND ALICE!
YAYAA!

-Ahems-
Did anyone else get angry when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
? I was pissed at how calm Edward was.
xD

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
White Coven

Name
Faith Crest

17 in appearance; real age is 107 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
Putting aside the traits of a vampire such as the superhuman speed, strength and other heightened senses, Faith has the ability to read minds since she was a very charismatic person when she was alive. This allows her to see into the thoughts of others and perhaps other things, if possible. So far, Faith has been able to read any mind and has yet to find a strong mind to withstand her special ability.

Bio
Faith Crest was born in 1901 and grew up in England, where a representative government was taking form. She was in a middle class family, lived a happy childhood, never got into trouble and was well educated. However, like many other English women, she was fed up of the inequality that they suffered from a world consisting of men overruling them and with that, Faith decided to join the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies (NUWSS) at the age of 15 in their campaign for women to get the vote in elections, despite the fact that its origins went back to the working-class. Her father, Vance Crest, was opposed to this whereas Catherine Crest, her mother, fully supported her decision. Eventually, Vance came around in the end and saw things in a whole new point of view.

However, her membership only lasted a mere two years. Even when some women broke away from the Suffragists and became known as the Suffragettes, Faith remained with the Suffragists and fought the urging temptation to join the opposing side. In the middle of the First World War, her father was severely injured in combat. He was brought home and died shortly after seeing Faith and her mother. Barely a month later, Catherine died when she was mistakened for a German on the run by a British soldier. Now without any parents, Faith learned to carry on in this mad and evil world. Declining to continue on with campaigning for female suffrage, she travelled across England to escape her trauma ... only to encounter a dashing young man named Richard Hanson. After seducing her, she followed him to where he lived.

On the other hand, things were not as they appeared. Richard attempted to torture Faith and revealed himself to be a vampire, swearing that he was going to turn her and make her his mate. Despite the fact that she was battered, bruised and on the brink of death, a mysterious vampire only known as David White swooped in to stop Richard. However, Faith was dying already and she was so delirious at the time that she cared less for what happened to her next because she could feel death itself now. In a split second, David turned Faith and then brought her with him to Cumbria. Opening her eyes and feeling reborn, Faith learned that things were never going to be the same and understood that David only chose to save her because he wanted a companion, plus that he didn't want Richard to hurt her and then plan to use her as his mate.

After learning what a vampire truly was and the things that came with it, Faith travelled with David for the next hundred years or so. They always went to dark and rainy places, where it didn't have sunlight. That was the only disappoint for her; the sunshine, to never glance at it again. Realising that the past was done with and not to look back as David gladly pointed out, Faith built up an understanding of the world and became quickly adapted to the human life than she ever did before.

They encountered many people along the way, both humans and vampires. David even turned a then near-death human named Penny and married her ten years after they first met. Faith has considered her as a mother ever since. However, it turned out that Faith actually knew Penny's deceased mother, Caitlyn, who had once been in the same suffrage group as her and the two were best friends.

Now they have been living in Forks for the past three years. Despite the fact that she has travelled a lot, Faith still retains her English accent whereas David has an American accent since he was from over there and the same with Caitlyn of her Irish accent (although she prefers to use an American accent). Faith is in her senior year in Forks High School and struggling harder than ever to keep her secret hidden ...

Appearance
1125763764_VAMPIRES-1.jpg

---​

Name
David White

28 in appearance; real age is 254 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
Due to his calm and collected nature, David is able to manipulate the emotions of others. He can calm down an angry person, or could do the exact opposite when they're calm. This requires little effort, taking everything into account. Humans are the easiest to control their emotions. Vampires are a little more tricky, seeing as how they're not exactly mortal either.

Bio
David White was born in the year 1754, almost three hundred years ago. His father, David Sr, was a weaponsmith, so David Jr naturally followed him into this business. He was from a working-class family, so money was somewhat tight. However, with America on the rise and almost ready to show itself off to the world, the soldiers had to be naturally prepared for any threat that would come their way. Unfortunately, David never knew his mother, Felicia, so he lived with his father for the majority of his human life. America was finally represented in 1776 when David was 22 years old. On the downside, his father passed away shortly after this and never saw the wonders that his son was able to do following his death. But when the outsiders started coming inside, that was when everything went downhill.

In his small town of Boston, David was one of those that saw the American Revolution. War rampaged through the country and his business went bust. Fleeing to the mountains, it was here that he sought peace, now at the age of 28. The American Revolution had ended and the British forces had departed, but he remained suspicious of everyone outside. The Treaty of Paris did not please him indeed and he joined a group back in Boston to demand Florida be in American control. Around this time, a coven of vampires flocked in after hearing the rise in activity and took advantage. They struck the town at night when no one suspected it and either turned or killed hundreds of people. David was one of those cursed to be turned into a vampire. When he awoke as a newborn, he could hardly control himself for blood.

The former weaponsmith fought off the temptation for human blood and instead found a deer. After realising that he could live on a "vegetarian" diet, David was satisifed that he was able to live his new life and not kill humans at the same time. For the next one hundred years or so, he found another way that he could help humans. After time, he found himself as a mercenary doing jobs for others and with this money, he was able to attend medicine school and graduate as a doctor. Now able to help others, David was somewhat satisfied. But not entirely. He had little interest for vampires that hunted humans and was genuinely surprised that even some vampires lived on the same diet as he had. This enabled him to establish connections with them and in turn, he became friends with the Graganti Coven.

Being a doctor took David everywhere and he eventually came to England in 1912 to help more patients with their health problems. One in particular, Emily Davison, shocked him and opened his eyes to the inequality of women that raged on in the United Kingdom. Alerted to female suffrage and determined to save lives beyond Emily Davison, David opted to stay in England for the time being and oversee the outcome of their cause. It was only five years after coming here that in 1917, he first met the tracker vampire Richard Hanson. Chasing him everywhere he went to stop him from turning humans into what they were, his chase stopped when David saw him seducing a fine young woman named Faith Crest. Following them both, he was appalled as to how far Richard would go to abuse, turn and make her his mate.

In reaction and retaliation, David fought Richard when he was caught by surprise and killed him. He set his body alight and he was finally destroyed. Tending to his next patient, he came to realise that she was beyond saving and one tempting thought urged in his mind; why not turn her? Then he would have a companion that would understand him and anyway, the poor girl's parents had died not long ago, anyway. After turning Faith, he said that he wouldn't apologise for turning her and wouldn't have changed his mind if he had a second chance and turn back the time. Faith somehow accepts her fate and the two venture off into the world together, learning more about the human world and watch how everything modernises. They travelled everywhere; Europe, India, America ... anywhere it wasn't very sunny.

On the other hand, he did fall in love with a woman named Penny Sullivan, who was Irish, in 1939. She had been injured during the Second World War. David turned her, feeling the need that Faith needed a mother figure and there would be another addition to their coven, plus he couldn't let her just die like this. Penny came around three days after the painless transformation and fell in love with Faith, seeing her as a daughter, and fell for David, lost in his golden eyes. The two married in the 50's.

Finally, David, Penny and Faith settled in Forks two years ago. Their arrival was warmly welcomed, particularly by the hospital staff, who had heard much of David's work across the world. He enrolled Faith at Forks High School and she started from scratch, having her freshman year and now in her junior year. And despite everything and the places that they've travelled to, David keeps hold of his American accent dearly. Forks seems like the perfect place for them to hide, but their secret may not be hidden for much longer. After all, both have had their conflicts with the Volturi in the past, especially David, and those conflicts may catch up to them one day. Plus, the outcome might not be so good after all.

Appearance
images1420403_CHRISTIAN_BALE.jpg

---​

Name
Penny White (surname formerly Sullivan)

32 in appearance; real age is 101 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
Since Penny was considered as a seer (or psychic) when she was alive because she had premonitions of the future, her special ability presented itself as seeing the future. However, she can see the future of vampires more clearly than humans - probably because she is one and used to be a human.

Bio
Penny Sullivan was born in 1907, originally from Ireland and brought up as a Catholic. She lived a very happy life as she was in a wealthy family and saw many historic events unfold in front of her eyes. When the First World War arrived (at the mere age of seven), she and her mother, Caitlyn, fled to America until the war was over. Unfortunately, her father had been killed during service and this added to her deep depression that carried on for many years. Following the war, they returned back to Ireland to find that there was no compensation received for John Sullivan's death. Just as Penny had turned eighteen, Caitlyn married a rich man that saved them both from poverty.

The very first link that Penny had to Faith was the fact that Caitlyn was in the same suffrage group as her back in the day. When her mother died unexpectedly in 1930 when Penny was at the age of twenty-three, she sought out to trace Faith Crest. Unfortunately, she was unable to track her down when reports indicated that she had disappeared in 1918, twelve years previously. Penny assumed that she had just died as a result of the First World War as one of the unknown fatalities. However, things took a turn when she married Harry Jane in 1936. Penny conceived a child, but had a miscarriage and she was heartbroken. Harry thought that there was something wrong with her.

He confronted her on a cliff, where she fell. Thinking she had died, Harry returned home. However, it was Faith and David that discovered her near-death body at the bottom of the cliff. Faith pleaded David to turn her because she recognised her instantly by seeing Caitlyn in her. When she came around, there was a deep and intense conversation between Faith and Penny, talking about the past, vampires and why Faith never returned to find her after 1918 when she had been turned, too. Penny fell in love with David since she called him "her saviour" and the two got married in the 50's. After travelling for many years, the three came to rest in Forks. Penny is now a "housewife".

Appearance
_39863437_pg_martine_pa.jpg

---​

Name
Alastor White (surname formerly Graganti)

30 in appearance; real age is 312 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
Because he was so good with evading people after him in his human life, Alastor acquired the special ability of phasing through any object. A good example of this would be to walk through walls and even go far as to kill bad vampires by ripping their heart or head out of their body. To perform this ability, Alastor speeds up his molecules so fast that they basically become non-solid.

Bio
Not much is known about Alastor Graganti. He was born at the end of the seventeenth century and was turned into a vampire at the mere age of thirty. Alastor originated from Spain, so he still had his Spanish accent when he began his life of immortality. It was said that he travelled for a hundred years to stay away from humans because he was unable to accept the possibility that he could become a murderer. Eventually, he came to India and was confronted by another Spanish vampire, Felicia. She had recently been turned and was unable to satisfy her hunger. Alastor taught her his ways and the two shortly fell in love. They got married a year after being together.

Upon the dawning of the nineteenth century, the married couple were living in Alaska when a good friend of theirs, David White, arrived with a young girl called Daphne. He begged Alastor and Felicia to save her because he had been unable to turn her himself. Daphne was left under the care of Alastor and Felicia with Alastor eventually turning her. Daphne was a mere eighteen year old girl at this time, but they adopted her at the time as their own child and taught her the ways of the vampiric life. For many years, the Graganti Coven were not seen for years; David assumed that they were being hunted down by the Volturi for a crime that they had not committed. However, the coven appeared again at the same time that David and Faith were moving to Forks. Since then, the two covens have come together as one and are the White Coven and Alastor has remarried Felicia. Alastor now has a job as tour guide.

Appearance
1027__rob_l.jpg

---​

Name
Felicia White (surname formerly Mendez)

32 in appearance; real age is 307 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
Due to her lonely childhood, Felicia developed a cold attitude. Combined with her immortality that she received, this gave her the special ability to freeze any object that she touched. She can also perform this on humans and vampires, although with vampires this has little effect when adjusting temperature, considering that vampires already are cold.

Bio
Felicia Mendez was born in 1701 and lived a very lonely childhood. Her brothers and sisters had already moved away; she was the youngest of seven siblings. While her mother remained focused on the housework and her father in the service of the Spanish monarch, Felicia was left to her own devices. In the time that she spent alone for the first fifteen years of her life, she became a talented artist and would often paint. This ended when her father arranged a marriage to a middle-aged French man to resolve the bitter grudge between their families. Felicia objected at first, but realised that this was her only chance to escape her home and she accepted. She and Gregory married thereafter. But Gregory was worse to live with than her parents.

Gregory abused Felicia and pushed her to the brink of insanity. It was on one fortunate (and unfortunate in her case) night that a vampire heard the disturbances and killed Gregory before her very eyes. Felicia, scared he would kill her, tried to escape. The vampire stopped her and decided to turn her because she was fun to play around with. When Felicia came around, her violent rage emerged and she killed her sire with her own bare hands. Felicia ran away, unable to bear the thought of returning to her family. They assumed her to be dead, so she fled and even stole animal blood on her way to India. It was here that she met Alastor Graganti, who taught her that not all vampires were like her sire. The two eventually married a year later after falling in love. Along the way, they turned and adopted a young girl by the name of Daphne. The coven disappeared for many years, but re-emerged three years ago in Forks. In that time, Felicia has remarried Alastor and they have joined the White Coven. Felicia is now a waitress.

Appearance
Maya_Herrera.jpg

---​

Name
Daphne White (original surname unknown)

18 in appearance; real age is 200 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
As Daphne was able to sense the truth, her special ability is to separate the truth and the lies. This means that anyone speaking to her who tries lying to her will regret that they said that, considering that Daphne is able to sense what they say is the truth or not. This ability has become reliable after being turned into a vampire by Alastor.

Bio
When Alastor and Felicia first encountered Daphne when David found her dying and on the brink of death itself, they knew little of her. Daphne was unable to recall her past life before she was turned. When she was turned by Alastor, Daphne recalled her life and realised she couldn't remember because she had amnesia at the time of when she was dying. It was revealed that Daphne was eighteen years old when she died in 1808, so she was born in 1790. She lived a happy life until bandits slaughtered her parents and she was forced to go on the run at the mere age of fifteen. Daphne was running for three years when she had an accident. She fell off a rocky hill, hit her head and forgot who she was. Around the same time, David found her injured on the road after she was shot in the arm. It was from then that Alastor turned her.

Feeling part of a family for the first time, Daphne accepted Alastor and Felicia with welcome arms. They were taken aback by her reaction to a real family for years and deliberated adopting her. In the end, Daphne became part of the Graganti Coven and so travelled with them for many years. However, it was the Volturi that discovered this new coven and investigated them. Aro sent several of his vampire warriors to track them down. Alastor, Felicia and Daphne mistakened them for wanting to kill them and went on the run. This was the reason why the three were not seen for years.

On the other hand, Daphne did encounter Tyler in 1845 on a large field while she was running from the Volturi. He offered his help to fight them and used his talent to manipulate the vampire warrior to turn back and tell Aro that the Graganti Coven were no longer a threat to the vampiric world. Daphne eventually fell in love with Tyler after shunning him for a while and the two were legally wed in 1863. Since then, however, they have been remarried at least seven more times with their last marriage being in 2001. Not much was known about the Graganti Coven and so they disappeared.

However, they re-emerged in the early 2000's when they moved to Forks after discovering David and Faith were living there. As her parents had their own respective jobs, Daphne joined Faith at Forks High School and the two have remained as friends ever since, under the alias as sisters (considering the Graganti Coven joined the White Coven and changed their surnames).

Appearance
hayden-290x400.jpg

---​

Name
Tyler White (formerly Theodore McClane)

20 in appearance; real age is 180 years old.

Alliance
Good Vampire

Special Ability
As well as the vampiric traits he has picked up on, Tyler has the special ability of physical and mental manipulation. Depending on how strong a mind is, he can temporarily take control of a human or vampire for a certain amount of time that he desires. This has become useful in protecting the coven's secret.

Bio
Theodore McClane was born in 1828 in Canada. He lived a secluded life in the snowy mountains with his family, who educated him thoroughly. When he turned fourteen, Theodore and his older brother Jacob decided to leave Canada in 1842 to travel the world. For the next six years, they became somewhat known for their ambitious intentions and received patronage wherever they went. However, everything changed when the two men came to America in 1850. Jacob was kidnapped by drunk men and Theodore was knocked out. Awaking in a small farm, he sought out to find his older brother before it was too late. Unfortunately, he would never find him because he was been turned into a vampire and had no recollection of his former life. He could not even remember who had turned him or what contributed to it.

Afraid when he couldn't recall anything about himself, he adopted the name of Tyler and was easily able to fight the irresistable temptation to drink human blood. Instead, he preferred animal blood. For the next ten years, he became a mercenary and did what he could to help humans with his talents. He even discovered his ability to manipulate humans (and vampires at a later stage) temporarily. It was in a large field in 1845 that Tyler first met Daphne and he became irrevocably in love with her. He even defended her from a Volturi vampire warrior that was after her coven. After this, Daphne took him back to the Graganti Coven with Alastor and Felicia allowing him to join them on their journeys.

He married Daphne in 1863 and has remarried her seven times ever since. The coven re-emerged in the 2000's only to join the White Coven and changed their surnames. Since meeting David and Faith for the first time (he had not been present when David visited them once before), he has established a close relationship with them. Tyler is the big brother to Faith she has always craved and loves Daphne with all his heart.

Appearance
thecovenant2.jpg

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Twilight for ever!
EDWARD CULLEN TEH SMEX!
JASPER AND ALICE!
YAYAA!

-Ahems-
Did anyone else get angry when
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
? I was pissed at how calm Edward was.
xD

If Jacob were real, and I knew him....

I'd shoot him in the face.

omg, he is so annoying.
And in the last book... when...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wicked

absurdiam
Oh, if thats the case I should mention that my character has only been a vampire for 20 years and looks about 17. I'm hoping to be the youngest.

And will you joining in this RP?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Eternal Dream, we shouldn't have any spoilers except for the abilities of the creatures in the book... Nothing about the storyline since we aren't following the storyline! So go ahead and join! Thank you, Namimaru and Musical Muffin for joining!!! I happy to see that you were interested in the rp!

So, the fact that I've never read the book shouldn't be a problem...? =<
If not, then save me an bad vampire spot...

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Thanks everyone for joining! Omni, this really isn't like the book... we just use what the creatures are like so no worries. GoD, Twilight is the best and you know you love it too.. haha! MY TURN.....

Template:

Name: Olivya Beralise

Bio: Every since an early age, Olivya lived in the monstrous city of San Francisco and crimes were always usual in an animate place like that. Her parents are happily married with two other children than herself and they would seem like the all American family. You would see their picture on the front of a magazine for a standard of an average family. They are not rich neither are they poor; average is the word that sticks out in her mind. A.V.E.R.A.G.E. Her childhood was filled with small homecoming parties and family gatherings. Their family was very close knit and the members knew everyone’s business. They even had a newspaper that was sent to every member so that they could keep up with the new events in the family. When her accident happened, all of her family knew about it. Never ending guilt from all of her family. Around the age of ten, she began to escape reality but painting and soon that developed into other forms of art. Her photography has won many awards in art shows and competitions.

Two years ago, her father was promoted to a new office that was located in Port Angeles, WA but for a change he wanted to live in a small town so they found a house in Forks. She was only a sophmore in high school and she hated the change she would have to go through; classes, friends and the art program. The school didn’t seem too bad though there were suspicious characters that were enrolled there. Everyone had the groups and it was hard to be accepted into any of them but she learned her way around. By the beginning of her senior year, she belonged and the art program had expanded because of her.

That is when it began, two freshmen were found dead in the forest on September 20th and the officials didn’t know who would have done this. The death was unusual, the only blood found was a speck on the ground; they were drained just like an embalmer would do with a corpse. Her parents began to keep an eye on their only daughter, knowing she was rebellious and always alone except for in school. Olivya didn’t worry too much about it and continued with her life until these reoccurring events began to happen every night. She began to ride the bus home and not walk home as often as she used to but later she just went about her normal routine. It was about half way through the year when a group of five enrolled into their school and acted like another group that was already a clique. Theses groups did not get along; it was as if they knew each.

The one clique didn’t really interact with other students and stuck to their own group but these people were different. Her closet encounter was in the library were she felt one of them sniff the back of her neck. She felt as if they had a power over all the students, the men charming and the girls were very flirtatious when they wanted to be. Olivya kept her distance from the two groups of weird, unsociable people. So she continues with her life even though she is screaming for something different, out of the average to appear in her life.

Appearance: Olivya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back