• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Monsters Inc Officially Confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Yeah I'd be upset myself if the presence of Organization members came at the cost of classic Disney villain bosses.

Even if it's post movie, they could easily bring back Randall. Have him find his way back into the monsters world and want vengence against Mike and Sully for leaving him to get beaten by hillbillies.
Currently, my biggest worry. I really need those Disney bosses, it honestly won't feel like Kingdom Hearts if we just fight heartless bosses and Organization members, I will be livid and disappointed if that was the case.

With Randall, man I really want him in this game. I remember seeing the movie as a kid and I freaking loved him, definitely one of my favorites. Anyway, if the world starts off kind of in the movie, we'll definitely have him and hopefully a fight with him. If it starts off after the movie, Maleficent and Pete could find his door shattered, rebuild it and bring him back, with him seeking revenge on Sully and Mike.

Scorseselover

Maybe Randall is the main antagonist of the Monster’s Inc universe and Vanitas will show up when you visit that world the second time like in Kingdom Hearts II when Organization members show up at a world when you go there the second time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe Randall is the main antagonist of the Monster’s Inc universe and Vanitas will show up when you visit that world the second time like in Kingdom Hearts II when Organization members show up at a world when you go there the second time.

I think it was already confirmed second visits aren't a thing, the worlds are just longer in one go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back