• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Money Medals Mon-Fri quest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi, I just started playing start of the week, I've noticed in the special quests there is one set of quests called 'Money Medals' but despite it being the weekdays I haven't seen it available yet since Monday, how come its not available to me?
Edit on on the English version, EU or NA version (not sure which, its not available on the app store in the UK where I'm from so I followed a tutorial to be able to play it)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi Raybrand!

There's only a select few special quests available every day. Unfortunately for Money Medals, this one seems locked behind a paywall where you would have to purchase a "Weekly Jewels Extravaganza" bundle which would unlock all of the special quests.

Another unfortunate thing is that unlock only works for the week of purchase and the money of the next week would require you to purchase the "Weekly Jewels Extravaganza" bundle again.

I hope that answers your question, and I'm very sorry that the special quest is locked behind a paywall.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hi Raybrand!

There's only a select few special quests available every day. Unfortunately for Money Medals, this one seems locked behind a paywall where you would have to purchase a "Weekly Jewels Extravaganza" bundle which would unlock all of the special quests.

Another unfortunate thing is that unlock only works for the week of purchase and the money of the next week would require you to purchase the "Weekly Jewels Extravaganza" bundle again.

I hope that answers your question, and I'm very sorry that the special quest is locked behind a paywall.

I think it appears randomly throughout the day? It has for me, but it seems to really depend. I'm honestly not 100% sure how it works.

Zephero

It's not "locked", it does appear at random times. You are right though you can unlock it for a full week. I've been trying to determine if its on some kind of schedule, but no luck thus far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it appears randomly throughout the day? It has for me, but it seems to really depend. I'm honestly not 100% sure how it works.
Oh really? Guess I'm not active enough to have seen that happen yet!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah the Money Medals unlocks for only 30 minutes a few times a day. The game doesn't notify you when it happens or anything, so usually you'll only catch it if you're on the Home Screen (it will appear in the middle with the banners that cycle) or if you happen to click on the special quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back