• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
KHIthing2.png

I took this image a little while ago. Deeman and Riku-Keyblade are of the same Staff coloring, yet, R-K is under staff, and Deeman is under Members. Is this a mistake?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well it might have been me that had something to do with it. In one post I put I didn't know Riku-Keyblade was part of the staff. From that point I've seen the name there. I'm sure he/she asked to be put there.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I love how you both have amazingly well thought out points to back up your reasoning. xD

That might be it Star Light, but I doubt it, because a couple of minutes ago, I saw another of the same color under Members. Is there a difference in positions?

Tattered Rebirth is on your friends list?
If this is directed at me, then yes. He is my best friend in real life.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Well it might have been me that had something to do with it. In one post I put I didn't know Riku-Keyblade was part of the staff. From that point I've seen the name there. I'm sure he/she asked to be put there.
You aren't as significant as you think you are.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
There is no difference in position.

RK and Dee are only on the site staff, not the forum staff.

RK appears on the forum staff because of a goof with the user group.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Seriously, what's with all this hate towards Star Light? Don't tell me you're still baww about that story in her other thread?

On a side note, while we're talking about the site staff, what exactly is Spyells job? I've noticed that he is a staff member a few days ago, but I never actually saw anything of his work.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
On a side note, while we're talking about the site staff, what exactly is Spyells job? I've noticed that he is a staff member a few days ago, but I never actually saw anything of his work.
She is the same deal as RK. She works on site staff, but has the same goof.

She does editorials.

A

Audo

It was just a mistake with the usergroups.
Though, I personally think all Site Staff should be listed under "Staff" but not everyone agrees with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back