• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Hate to be the combo breaker (this time at least :D), but I've filled out the Guilt List Heartless. All that remains is to find out how much Guilt LV555 Morning Star brings

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Hate to be the combo breaker (this time at least :D), but I've filled out the Guilt List Heartless. All that remains is to find out how much Guilt LV555 Morning Star brings

1000 Guilt Points each. Making it a total of 150000 Guilt Bonus when maxed.

jRPGFan

Awards

1000 Guilt Points each. Making it a total of 150000 Guilt Bonus when maxed.
Oh, thanks. Will add it now :)
That's a lot of guilt though D: More than all other heartless' guilt bonus combined. Which is 142 500 vs 150 000 D:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, that's really a bummer. With 3 GUT periods now in effect, the 100-Guilt-across-the-board system has become a standard and I guess we have to roll with it and expect it in the future. At least they pumped up the values of each Guilt, though.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update, J! :D
I'm still pondering if I should finish those Windcakes to get dem kupos (just 2 missions to go.... more than 30 cakes) or if I should just give up and go guilt hunt...

jRPGFan

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update, J! :D
I'm still pondering if I should finish those Windcakes to get dem kupos (just 2 missions to go.... more than 30 cakes) or if I should just give up and go guilt hunt...
You're welcome Yuki :)
I guess it all depends on your Potion stash. And if our team will try maxing out all Guilt till the maintenance on 5th of June.

And this brings me to a mission update, about which a lot of people know already, but I'll still add them to the list.

UPDATE:
● Limited Team Guilt Missions (added to the end of Guilt Missions Spoiler)

Basically a certain number of your teammates need to have all guilt maxed out till the maintenance on June 5th to get the goodies.

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

UPDATE:

Basically a certain number of your teammates need to have all guilt maxed out till the maintenance on June 5th to get the goodies.

Yeah, my team is going through everyone one by one to get the 20+ reward for everyone, not sure why S-E wanted to make a 4-day Guilt max event, that's kinda crazy... ._.

Grellmax

Awards

Yeah, my team is going through everyone one by one to get the 20+ reward for everyone, not sure why S-E wanted to make a 4-day Guilt max event, that's kinda crazy... ._.
To get people buying charge munny of course.
Funny thing is my team has a random level 11 along for the ride with us this week. Awkward :S

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

That player will be one lucky customer by hitch-hiking on your team. He / she will get the high-level daily mission goodies considering you guys must be able to hit L200 without much difficulty. That's easy ice cream Roxas and Axel for him / her!

I thought your team is a high-ranking one, though? Had someone in your party been inactive last week?

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I agree with Zeke that this is pretty random, though. The last time we had an event like this, they gave us fair warning! But I guess these out-of-game events (the ones they track on their own and distribute during maintenance) can be started any time, because they don't need to update the game!

Eir

Awards

Maybe people are getting sick of the Guilt system and this is their way of getting people back into it. /wishful thinking

I don't even really like doing the easy stuff anymore because it's just such a chore.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

If people really are getting sick of the Guilt system, I bet one of the reasons is because only L555 Heartless drop the highest-value Guilt pieces now, with L444 ones getting demoted to drop only the second-highest-value pieces.

Combine that with the fact that 100 of those pieces are needed and there you go, a recipe for disaster. Well, hardly a disaster, but it sure is a turn-off for many players. At least it seems that we no longer require 250 or 300 of the small-value Guilt pieces.

I find it both ridiculous and convenient that in the current Guilt list, pieces dropped by Large Armour are of the same value as those dropped by Wizards. I can't help but think that they might be either overvaluing Large Armours (not a problem, honestly!) or undervaluing Wizards. The latter would be a bummer, but I think that's the case considering Large Armours have constantly been yielding the orange four-leaf Guilt pieces from months ago.

Last edited:

Grellmax

Awards

I think someone left, but wasn't paying attention on why. As for the large armours, they are really difficult to kill because they just don't spawn enough (not many places and don't reset quickly enough).

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Yes, I've been finding it best since the switchover to 100 Guilt to hunt for low-frequency Heartless alongside high-frequency Heartless, instead of working top-down like I used to. So I'll hunt four Large Armours (3 in Dwarf Woodlands, 1 in Wonderland) and then go sweep up Red Nocturnes until the Armours respawn, then do it again next GUP. Then, all over again with Red Bandits, and so on.

Of course, that probably won't help you, with a high-ranked team and your need to maximize your Lux output.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards

You're welcome Yuki :)
I guess it all depends on your Potion stash. And if our team will try maxing out all Guilt till the maintenance on 5th of June.
Oh, but I didn't use a single potion this event. Not on the Carp airplanes and most certainly not on the cakes. My potions are more worthy than those missions's goodies >_> (and I do have 47 kupos)
Guess I'll max that guilt to get at least the 1,5mi Roxas...

And this brings me to a mission update, about which a lot of people know already, but I'll still add them to the list.

UPDATE:

Yay, thanks for the update! :D

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I think I'm going to sit on my Kupos and Raise Cards until they do a special week with boosted SR+ odds. Or until I give up hope on them doing that, one way or another.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I wonder if this quadruple boost thing will show up again after tomorrow, or whether it would be made a permanent feature. The boost on the last speed Roxas SR+ card seemed to have come out of nowhere, breaking the tradition of some of the Raise Draw SR+ cards being boosted by a factor of three. Was it to commemorate a special event? If so, I can't remember what it was save for the release of cards depicting Days characters, which, while marking a transition to a new "chapter", probably isn't that special an occasion.

In any case, it surely gives players an incentive to draw, draw, and draw, and paying players to pay more and more. After all, who doesn't want near-100k attack and defence?

gnurtanio

Awards

I wonder if this quadruple boost thing will show up again after tomorrow, or whether it would be made a permanent feature. The boost on the last speed Roxas SR+ card seemed to have come out of nowhere, breaking the tradition of some of the Raise Draw SR+ cards being boosted by a factor of three. Was it to commemorate a special event? If so, I can't remember what it was save for the release of cards depicting Days characters, which, while marking a transition to a new "chapter", probably isn't that special an occasion.

In any case, it surely gives players an incentive to draw, draw, and draw, and paying players to pay more and more. After all, who doesn't want near-100k attack and defence?

It will show up again, with x4. New Key arts cards, come with X4 boost.. So that means x4 boost will appear on tomorrow maintenance. The question is, will i get that card or not??

Eir

Awards

I think I'm going to sit on my Kupos and Raise Cards until they do a special week with boosted SR+ odds. Or until I give up hope on them doing that, one way or another.

Saving the majority of my tickets for whenever Demyx shows up, which shouldn't be too far off now that I think about it. I'm not sure we'll see him just yet this week, but soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back