• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

We did shift back to KH2 with that last set of cards, it wouldn't surprise me if we stuck around. But that could mean Shan Yu just as easily as Demyx.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Missions for May 15th - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

I actually forgot that Shan Yu made an appearance in the games. Yup, never liked Land of the Dragons too much, guilty as charged.

Anyway, if we're going back to Disney villains this period, then please oh please, I'd really like to see Hades and the Evil Queen. Although I really won't mind if they decide to continue with the Days characters streak, because we still have yet to see the rest of the Organization members.

Or better yet, Vanitas and Master Xehanort... they really should show up soon... I'd kill for their cards.

Eir

Awards

Hades, Shan Yu and Scar would be my guess for the next set of Disney villains made available. We've got six Organisation members left too, so it'll likely be Xemnas plus two others and Xigbar plus two others.

I don't think we'll see Master Xehanort for quite a bit yet, especially not until after Xemnas has been and gone.

Edit: Well, I was mostly right. I didn't think Xigbar would show only cause they had Axel, Vexen and Lexaeus last time. Weird order. But oh well!

Last edited:

Eir

Awards

Accidental double post, sorry.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

So they revealed the new Organization member cards in order. Not too surprising considering Xemnas, Xigbar, and Xaldin are numbers 1, 2, and 3 respectively, haha.

XXX giggity

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I find it both ridiculous and convenient that in the current Guilt list, pieces dropped by Large Armour are of the same value as those dropped by Wizards. I can't help but think that they might be either overvaluing Large Armours (not a problem, honestly!) or undervaluing Wizards. The latter would be a bummer, but I think that's the case considering Large Armours have constantly been yielding the orange four-leaf Guilt pieces from months ago.
The Wizard was way more fun when it delivered a buttload of damage but just had a few HP at the same time (y'know, like wizards normally do with being glass cannons and all), to even put it in the same category as the Large Armour is just stupid.

YukiYashaH

Awards

47 Kupo nuts D:, Hope you have good luck getting nice cards next week when Assist set changes. :D
Is it a small number? D: I wanted to get to 50 (love dem round numbers), but oh well, I can live until the next kupos come. And I don't think I'll ever try my luck again with the kupos.... After the shotas, everything is just grey.
I think I'm going to sit on my Kupos and Raise Cards until they do a special week with boosted SR+ odds. Or until I give up hope on them doing that, one way or another.
I was saving my Raises (had more than 20, I think ;_;), but when I saw RAX cards... I HAD TO TRY. And now I have none. No cards nor raises. FML QnQ

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Is it a small number? D: I wanted to get to 50 (love dem round numbers), but oh well, I can live until the next kupos come. And I don't think I'll ever try my luck again with the kupos.... After the shotas, everything is just grey.

47 isn't to little since you can get 5 cards from 3 Kupo nuts, which is great, but still the chances of R+'s is still there to ruin the luck. -.-

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Go 51 instead of 50, as 51 is a multiple of 3 (always go for the option that gives you five cards for the price of three). You can draw 85 assist cards with 51 Kupo Fruits, which is an absolutely phenomenal amount! When I used up my 30 Kupo Fruits two weeks back, I drew two Tinker Bell SR+ and one Wendy SR+, in addition to two Tinker Bell SR, two Wendy SR, and one Goofy SR.

Nevertheless, 47, 50, or 51 is certainly not a small amount of fruits. ;)

Last edited:

masdhenk

47 isn't to little since you can get 5 cards from 3 Kupo nuts

small-loading.gif

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for June 2nd - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Here's an early(er) mission list update! yaaaaay~

UPDATE:
● Raid Boss Daily Missions (June 9 - June 15)
● Raid Boss General Missions (June 9 - June 15)
● Chirithy's Orders (June 9 - June 15)
● Team Rank Rewards (June 9 - June 15)

Aaaaand I'm off to bed ♪

YukiYashaH

Awards
Re: Missions for June 2nd - June 15th (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

47 isn't to little since you can get 5 cards from 3 Kupo nuts, which is great, but still the chances of R+'s is still there to ruin the luck. -.-

Go 51 instead of 50, as 51 is a multiple of 3 (always go for the option that gives you five cards for the price of three). You can draw 85 assist cards with 51 Kupo Fruits, which is an absolutely phenomenal amount! When I used up my 30 Kupo Fruits two weeks back, I drew two Tinker Bell SR+ and one Wendy SR+, in addition to two Tinker Bell SR, two Wendy SR, and one Goofy SR.

Nevertheless, 47, 50, or 51 is certainly not a small amount of fruits. ;)
85?? OuO I knew I could draw a lot, but above 80 is such an awesome number! <3 With the odds you just spoke of, I'm surely to draw another shota if they ever come back (no, I know they won't. But... maybe something close to their... shota-ness? :D)
And thanks for the tips :D
Here's an early(er) mission list update! yaaaaay~

UPDATE:
● Raid Boss Daily Missions (June 9 - June 15)
● Raid Boss General Missions (June 9 - June 15)
● Chirithy's Orders (June 9 - June 15)
● Team Rank Rewards (June 9 - June 15)

Aaaaand I'm off to bed ♪
Yay, thanks as always, J :D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Defeat RB. Defeat RB. Attack RB. Some sweet prizes from easy missions, yeah!

And to think an AP Up is up for grabs as a mission reward... the developers can be kind sometimes. :p

Nial

Awards

Defeat RB. Defeat RB. Attack RB. Some sweet prizes from easy missions, yeah!

And to think an AP Up is up for grabs as a mission reward... the developers can be kind sometimes. :p

didn't see an AP up as reward in months, that's really good :O

jRPGFan

Awards

Yay, thanks as always, J :D
You're welcome Yuki :)
Yawn, I need more sleep. So glad it's already Friday =_=

And about new cards. I hope they introduce Sephiroth. Where there's Cloud there's always him, right? I wonder what his element will be though - Speed or Attack? Hmmm

Also, judging by this E3 trailer KH 2.5 will be out on December 2nd, yay~

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

And about new cards. I hope they introduce Sephiroth. Where there's Cloud there's always him, right? I wonder what his element will be though - Speed or Attack? Hmmm

Doesn't matter, Heartless Angel will reduce enemies' HP to 1! :p

Also, judging by this E3 trailer KH 2.5 will be out on December 2nd, yay~

It's good that information about release date surfaces after a long period of vacuum! I'm still anticipating the Japanese release date.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's good that information about release date surfaces after a long period of vacuum! I'm still anticipating the Japanese release date.

Now that I'm slightly off the high, that really is peculiar, how the Japanese release date is the last to be announced this time around.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Phew, the people seem to have quietened down a bit. As with any game-related reveal, this afternoon was really intense, what with the steady stream of news coming in. I needed quite a lot of time to internalise them all!

Edit: I spoke too soon.

So, 2 months is the gap between Japanese and English versions of the game, with the Japanese version releasing in early October. For a SE game (well, technically it's Disney's, but SE is the developer) it seems to be a short interval, which is good. :D

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

Thanks again, jRPG!
Thanks for the thanks, Sign :)

Takes a metric ton of time to cast though

So, S-E has been lazy lately, so lazy in fact, that they've posted Damage Rank Rewards for June 2nd ~ June 8th only now! D: So yeah...

UPDATE:
● Damage Rank Rewards (June 2 - June 8)

Added them to the end of the mission list.

A special thanks for Zeke, whose eagle eyes spotted the update :)

And another thanks goes to Zeke for informing me about KH 2.5 pre-order bonus. What the bonus is? Well, it's a serial code for an "Anniversary Set" for KHX. Have no idea as to what the content of the set is, but I can tell that to get the code, you need to pre-order the Japanese version of the game that comes out on October 2nd. Also, if one were to pre-order the game from amazon, one would get an Original Custom Theme for PS3. Does the amazon has a serial code for "Anniversary Set"? I really have no idea :) But it looks like that's a "no".

Anyways, go thank Zeke for this useful information, nao! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back