• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for May 7 - May 21 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Redundant or not, it's still hard work to update the missions every week! D: I know since I gave up after 2 hours ^^' So all thanks will still not be enough :>

Aahaha really? It's good to have that effect on people <3 And don't worry about the wait D: I'm the last person you'll hear complaining about it.

Nah, FF13 was still worse because the enemies had TONS AND TONS AND TONS of HP D: Those battles were too damn long! D:
Hehehe, let's leave tht for when we meet... :D (you'll know everything about the game and I'll be able to enjoy the movie :D)

Yea, gotta work more on my communication skills, hm D: Also, it's the sad part that worries me tbh :< Because sadness runs deep, while getting mad lasts only for a while (unless you're a spiteful person like me :D). But yea, I can't promise I'll change that, since I've already done that, but I'm still bothered by itttt ;_;

Ikr, this new mission system is throwing me off so much D: This and that useless anniversary D: No Mickey, no conclusive cutscenes, no PxP, no Dungeon, no Epherema-kun... D: Are they really trying to push everything to Unchained X?
I upgraded my keyblade to lvl 23 so not to put the flowers I've been buying daily to waste D: Now I have 3 useless items that I'll never use (some fruits, some flowers and some drops we got from battling subs). And I didn't buy them FGMs SR+s... It was so meh D: I have a lot already, and I had like 60 YSSR+ at the time. I'll finally finish my Assist deck by maxing to 70k my 60k one and will still need ONE magic card to completely max both my decks D: Dammit, there's no Upright Magic card I like?? I want to finish it already ;_;)
Also *gives sock* is Dobby free? :D

ahahaha I also re-read it so I can put the interrogative tone while reading it in my head xD But don't BSOD! ;A;) My laptop takes at least 40 minutes to reboot after one...D:
Yeah, I like these combinations, too, but I think the best one would be: Berserk I, II and III and Combo Plus II hnnng ;u;)b. IF I put my Combo Plus II at the Berserk card, hahah... D: It already happened once, but with CP I. Dat. Damage. <3

Maybe not spam? ... No? D: .... okay.... And maybe some reviews, but I'd still get bored midway D: (unless it's from Cry <3)

Oh, um, I said "weird" in a prejudiced way of speaking D: There are some really crazy customers there; people who take medicine to be able to walk around society or people who come with their families so they can control the person if something happens... I know I'M weird, but I'm not, I dunno, sick? D: I think i'm approaching the matter in a biased POV, so it might sound bad coming from me D:
ahaha I know the people from that store for at least a decade xD So when I was young(er) I helped out sometimes at ACs and they gave me mangas, since I'd spend the money there anyway xD It was an unspoken rule we had.

Yeah, thanks for the boost :> I'll have to study harder than ever so I can pass ;u;) And yes, I heard that TOEFL had an "expiration date", that's why I've been looking for other kinds of tests. My friend said there was one from Cambridge that was valid for a long time, so I think I'll go for that one after I find out more about it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
It is kinda hard at first, but after doing it for more than a year it just kinda becomes routine and most info is there for the taking. Gave up after 2 hours? you mean the Monster Parade stuff? :D And having a whole thread to ourselves is fun :D Hmm, I wonder how many people read through our posts

Yep, even managed to glance through most of it, but replying... replying is haaaaaaaaard :'< I'm almost done with the 1st one though~

Ahaha, not all of them and the last boss supposed to have a lot of HP :D
E-eeeeeeh, replaying games? B-but precious time D: Besides, it would be more fun to watch how I stumble around in the game. I still have a ton of games to complete on PS3 so that's going to take me a while to get to

Meh, everything can hurt and run deep if you let it. I'm just happy you did reply in a somewhat sensible amount of time, even more so all things considered. Besides, I remember you answering within a week or two quite a few times when you had more free time on your hands

Isn't the Japanese web version of Unchained already out though? Hnngh, too lazy to google D:
Good luck on your search then~ But yeah, the cards have been mostly dull for a few months now, for me at least. I just threw in the duplicates to be done with it already
B-but the conditions for this Dobby to be free are different from that Dobby, are you suggesting this Dobby to do naughty things with the sock? D:

Hmmm, I wonder what you would do if I BSODed for 40 minutes when we meet IRL :D And that's a long time to restart after a BSOD D:
Haven't really tried the Berserk combination, it just leaves too little defence and you need to get lucky for it to land on a multiplier first, too. But maybe I'll try it sometime soon~

Eh, you'll probably just call me an "old man" again anyway :D And Cry doesn't do reviews, only LPs

"With Mental Health Issues" then maybe? Don't know the tip-toe socially-accepted terminology here, but that should be close enough. Or maybe they have anxiety issues, or are just psychotic, or one of the WTF-is-wrong-with-people-these-days bunch :D Hopefully they won't start any trouble for you
That "(er)" :D Another decade and you will start faking your age, huh? :D

Oh, the Cambridge ESOL: Several Proficiency Tests, haven't heard of it before for some reason D: “valid for life, most academic institutions will require you to have taken the test within the past two years", huh? I wonder if they have any old tests in free distribution, wanna know how hard can I fail :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (August 20 - September 3)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (August 20 - September 3)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (August 20 - September 3)
● Event Heartless Subjugation (August 20 - September 3)
● Heartless Subjugation Ranking, First Half (August 20 - August 27)
● Daily Field Missions (August 20 - August 27)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (August 21 - August 27)
● General Raid Boss Missions (August 20 - August 27)
● Team Battle Event (August 24 - August 30)
● Damage Contest (August 20 - August 23)

YukiYashaH

Awards

It is kinda hard at first, but after doing it for more than a year it just kinda becomes routine and most info is there for the taking. Gave up after 2 hours? you mean the Monster Parade stuff? :D And having a whole thread to ourselves is fun :D Hmm, I wonder how many people read through our posts

Yep, even managed to glance through most of it, but replying... replying is haaaaaaaaard :'< I'm almost done with the 1st one though~

Ahaha, not all of them and the last boss supposed to have a lot of HP :D
E-eeeeeeh, replaying games? B-but precious time D: Besides, it would be more fun to watch how I stumble around in the game. I still have a ton of games to complete on PS3 so that's going to take me a while to get to

Meh, everything can hurt and run deep if you let it. I'm just happy you did reply in a somewhat sensible amount of time, even more so all things considered. Besides, I remember you answering within a week or two quite a few times when you had more free time on your hands

Isn't the Japanese web version of Unchained already out though? Hnngh, too lazy to google D:
Good luck on your search then~ But yeah, the cards have been mostly dull for a few months now, for me at least. I just threw in the duplicates to be done with it already
B-but the conditions for this Dobby to be free are different from that Dobby, are you suggesting this Dobby to do naughty things with the sock? D:

Hmmm, I wonder what you would do if I BSODed for 40 minutes when we meet IRL :D And that's a long time to restart after a BSOD D:
Haven't really tried the Berserk combination, it just leaves too little defence and you need to get lucky for it to land on a multiplier first, too. But maybe I'll try it sometime soon~

Eh, you'll probably just call me an "old man" again anyway :D And Cry doesn't do reviews, only LPs

"With Mental Health Issues" then maybe? Don't know the tip-toe socially-accepted terminology here, but that should be close enough. Or maybe they have anxiety issues, or are just psychotic, or one of the WTF-is-wrong-with-people-these-days bunch :D Hopefully they won't start any trouble for you
That "(er)" :D Another decade and you will start faking your age, huh? :D

Oh, the Cambridge ESOL: Several Proficiency Tests, haven't heard of it before for some reason D: “valid for life, most academic institutions will require you to have taken the test within the past two years", huh? I wonder if they have any old tests in free distribution, wanna know how hard can I fail :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yay, thanks for the update, J :>

Nooo xD I was talking about the time before you started the thread and posted the missions at the Walktrhough Help thread. One day you said you'd be late updating the missions, so I translated some and ugh what a pain XD
And yea, I keep wondering how many ppl read our posts, or if they read at all and only focus on the first page xD

yay, received them messages :D Still didn't breeze through them, but I think I have a free day tomorrow <3

Nononono ALL of them have that massive HP thing and ugh the cure system on that game was so horrible I had to waste entire turns only with healing just to receive massive damage again. uuuuugh.
Well, it's not like I'll be visiting in the near future anyway :D And you don't replay games? D: I love playing good games over and over and over and oooverrrrrr.

Mwell, that is true. Harboring bad feelings ends up being harmful for the body ;n;) But thanks, I'll try not to blame myself too much (? :D)

Eh, I dunno :eek: I thought both would be released at the same time... too lazy to google too... (also don't care about that game :D don't have a smartphone anyway)
Mwhaha finally found it! :D My deck has too many Roxases in it, but oh well :D I'm hoping I can find an Upright Riku so I can replace that 60k Halloween Trio for him tho :'D Don't want to waste my ULT moogles/YSSR+ on that card D: I'm so sick of it already.
Eh, if the conditions are differente, then gimme back my sock D: I thought I was doing a good thing u_u.

Awww okay then, old man :( And awwwx2 I bet he could voice anything he wanted </3

Yeah, I didn't want to say that because I've never seen their medicine's prescriptions nor they told me the details of their conditions D: So I just labeled as weird, even though it's not socially acceptable D: Well, they didn't bring ME trouble, but one time the older brother grabbed the younger brother's arm so hard the father had to intervene before he broke the bone D: (I wasn't present at the time, though). The time I WAS present (and alone) was when some guy came inside to advertise his new shop or something. He didn't look mentally ill or anything, and was way shorter than me (by 20 cm I think), but I was SO scared of him I only stoped shaking ten minutes after he left. He had that... ominous aura over him that made me want to cry ;_;) So scary...
Me? Oh me oh my, I already DO :D People say I still look like 18~19 (youngest they said was 15, but that was pushing it), so i'll just go with the flow~ :D Tho when people I don't get along with ask my age or name I always say one year older and I even have my Battle Name xD

Yes, that one! But man, it's so expensive D: Are there no free tests? xD I want to prove I'm good, but I'm poor :< And my plan was to try those tests without studying, just with my normal knowledge xD I wonder how bad/surprising my score'd be :D I bet you'd do fine, though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update, J :>

Nooo xD I was talking about the time before you started the thread and posted the missions at the Walktrhough Help thread. One day you said you'd be late updating the missions, so I translated some and ugh what a pain XD
And yea, I keep wondering how many ppl read our posts, or if they read at all and only focus on the first page xD

yay, received them messages :D Still didn't breeze through them, but I think I have a free day tomorrow <3

Nononono ALL of them have that massive HP thing and ugh the cure system on that game was so horrible I had to waste entire turns only with healing just to receive massive damage again. uuuuugh.
Well, it's not like I'll be visiting in the near future anyway :D And you don't replay games? D: I love playing good games over and over and over and oooverrrrrr.

Mwell, that is true. Harboring bad feelings ends up being harmful for the body ;n;) But thanks, I'll try not to blame myself too much (? :D)

Eh, I dunno :eek: I thought both would be released at the same time... too lazy to google too... (also don't care about that game :D don't have a smartphone anyway)
Mwhaha finally found it! :D My deck has too many Roxases in it, but oh well :D I'm hoping I can find an Upright Riku so I can replace that 60k Halloween Trio for him tho :'D Don't want to waste my ULT moogles/YSSR+ on that card D: I'm so sick of it already.
Eh, if the conditions are differente, then gimme back my sock D: I thought I was doing a good thing u_u.

Awww okay then, old man :( And awwwx2 I bet he could voice anything he wanted </3

Yeah, I didn't want to say that because I've never seen their medicine's prescriptions nor they told me the details of their conditions D: So I just labeled as weird, even though it's not socially acceptable D: Well, they didn't bring ME trouble, but one time the older brother grabbed the younger brother's arm so hard the father had to intervene before he broke the bone D: (I wasn't present at the time, though). The time I WAS present (and alone) was when some guy came inside to advertise his new shop or something. He didn't look mentally ill or anything, and was way shorter than me (by 20 cm I think), but I was SO scared of him I only stoped shaking ten minutes after he left. He had that... ominous aura over him that made me want to cry ;_;) So scary...
Me? Oh me oh my, I already DO :D People say I still look like 18~19 (youngest they said was 15, but that was pushing it), so i'll just go with the flow~ :D Tho when people I don't get along with ask my age or name I always say one year older and I even have my Battle Name xD

Yes, that one! But man, it's so expensive D: Are there no free tests? xD I want to prove I'm good, but I'm poor :< And my plan was to try those tests without studying, just with my normal knowledge xD I wonder how bad/surprising my score'd be :D I bet you'd do fine, though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
No prob~

Hnnngh, I posted on walkthrough thread? D: I really don't remember any of that ._. I do seem to recall that we started messaging after you helped me out with something. Man, that feels like quite a while ago D: and I really need to work on my memory ._.

Tactics, they exist and you needed to use them ;D But yeah, sometimes it was hard to enjoy the game :/
That's because I have so many more to play and so much more to do so re-playing games that I've 100%'ed is a huge waste of time. I do however do multiple playthoughs if it is required for getting the whole experience, but when I'm done, well, I'm done. Weeeell, maybe except for old games being re-released with trophies and whatnot. Like FF10, 10-2, future FF7 (the non-remake one) and possibly FF12. Or Okami, I'd also play Tales of Eternia if it had trophies and shtuff. But I just might do a special request ;3

Speaking of KHX, wanna adopt my account for a few weeks? I'll be busy for a while. You can have fun with it however you want~ The risks? You might like it too much and I might get accustomed to not playing :D
Y-your sock? Hmmm, Doby just might not want to give back the sock with the new information that has come to light :D

Baw, don't you aaaaw @ me D: here you go and maybe this one? first two that came to mind. Here's the second one's translation too. I'll even throw in a 3rd one - English lyrics are in the full description. There, some of the fresher ones, now you can't call me an old man, but I bet you will find some other fun words to describe me :D
Well, then there's the problem - he doesn't want to voice reviews. Besides, he's playing a lot of games, no time for silly reviews :p

Soooo, I guess you're just a scaredy cat then :D I bet you will have a "fun" time over here ;D
Eh, what's with females and their age? D: I mean, what's the point? And battle name? Come on, at least have a battle bat with spikes that have barbed wire on 'em! :D

I somehow doubt that there are free tests that are recognized by organizations, especially the one you're going for. There should be a few of the free ones for you to test your skills, but I bet the real deal will be more difficult. And I think you think too much of me D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:

● Event Heartless Subjugation - Second Half (August 27 - September 3)
● Heartless Subjugation Ranking, Second Half (August 27 - September 3)
● Daily Field Missions (August 28 - September 3)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (August 28 - September 3)
● General Raid Boss Missions (August 27 - September 3)
● Damage Ranking (August 31 - September 6)

aaaay, early updates, they exist

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:

● Guilt Heartless List (September 3 - September 17)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (September 3 - September 17)
● Beginner Missions (September 3 - October 1)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (September 3 - September 17)
● Heartless Subjugation Invisible Missions (September 3 - September 17)
● Daily Field Missions (September 3 - September 10)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (September 4 - September 10)
● General Raid Boss Missions (September 3 - September 10)
● Damage Contest (September 3 - September 6)
● Team Battle Event (September 11 - September 13)
● Individual LUX Ranking (September 7 - September 13)

EDIT:
Well, I did steal the list from Kazr and put it up, so there's that. Thanks Kazr~ Buuut, seeeing as I don't have internet access at home and khx is blocked at work, I can't find anything out about the actual numbers. Sorry about that. Maaaaybe next week, if I get connected to the internet ._.

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Heartless Subjugation Invisible Missions, Second Half (September 10 - September 17)
● Daily Field Missions (September 11 - September 17)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (September 11 - September 17)
● General Raid Boss Missions (September 10 - September 17)
● Individual LUX Rewards (September 14 - September 20)

still no internet at home ._.

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (September 17 - October 1)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (September 17 - October 1)
● Beginner Missions (September 3 - October 1)
● Ingredient Gathering Missions (September 17 - October 1)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (September 17 - October 1)
● Heartless Subjugation Pretender Missions, First Half (September 17 - October 1)
● Pretender Trials (September 17 - October 1)
● Daily Field Missions (September 17 - September 24)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (September 18 - September 24)
● General Raid Boss Missions (September 17 - September 24)
● Team Battle Event (September 21 - September 27)
● Damage Contest (September 17 - September 20)

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for September 24 - October 4 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

UPDATE:
● Heartless Subjugation Pretender Missions, Second Half (September 24 - October 1)
● Daily Field Missions (September 25 - October 1)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (September 25 - October 1)
● General Raid Boss Missions (September 24 - October 1)
● Damage Ranking (September 28 - October 4)

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for October 1 - October 15 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (October 1 - October 15)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (October 1 - October 15)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (October 1 - October 15)
● Halloween Heartless Subjugation Missions, First Half (October 1 - October 15)
● Halloween Sweets Mugging Missions (October 1 - October 15)
● Halloween Sweets Mugging Ranking (October 1 - October 8)
● Daily Field Missions (October 1 - October 8)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (October 2 - October 8)
● General Raid Boss Missions (October 1 - October 8)
● Damage Contest (October 1 - October 4)
● Individual LUX Ranking (October 5 - October 11)

Also, I have an announcement to make: seeing how it has become increasingly difficult for me to get engaged into playing the game, even more so after about 3 week break, I decided not to torture myself any further and quit playing KHX. This will in turn affect this thread as well. I've contacted contacted Site Staff on the matter and was told that somebody just might replace me. Soooo, I guess I'll just cover this event and close down the thread, however that is done... or even if I have the rights to do so... yeeeeah. Well, happy mugging ♪

Nial

Awards
Re: Missions for October 1 - October 15 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

so sad seeing you go jRPG :( thank you for all the amazing work these years!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Sorry to see you go. You were pretty good. Thanks for those mission updates.

BluberryStar

Awards

B-but I always look at your thread for guidance even though I'm a silent reader D': Goodbye and thank you for your contribution J. I wish you every happiness :)

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Halloween Heartless Subjugation Missions, Second Half (October 8 - October 15)
● Halloween Sweets Mugging Ranking (October 8 - October 15)
● Daily Field Missions (October 9 - October 15)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (October 9 - October 15)
● General Raid Boss Missions (October 8 - October 15)
● Team LUX Ranking (October 12 - October 18)

Oh man, can't believe it took me a week to reply D:

so sad seeing you go jRPG :( thank you for all the amazing work these years!

Sorry to see you go. You were pretty good. Thanks for those mission updates.

B-but I always look at your thread for guidance even though I'm a silent reader D': Goodbye and thank you for your contribution J. I wish you every happiness :)

Thank you for the kind words, glad I was able to help out~

@Blu Well, then it's your cue for learning some Japanese ;) You can always hit me up on Skype if you ever find yourself in need of some assistance. Or just PM me here. Besides, somebody will pick up from where I'll leave off. Thanks for the wishes, funny how you make it sound like I'm disappearing somewhere and we'll never talk again :D

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

Updated OP with the new ranking rewards. 9 more hours till the end of Halloween Event.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Missions for October 15 - November 5 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (October 15 - November 5)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (October 15 - November 5)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (October 15 - November 5)
● Daily Field Missions (October 15 - October 22)
● Event Missions, First Half (October 15 - November 5)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (October 15 - October 22)
● General Raid Boss Missions (October 15 - October 22)
● Individual LUX Rewards (October 19 - October 25)

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for October 15 - November 5 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Thank you for taking over Kazr :)
See, Blu? You're in much more capable hands now ;)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards

UPDATE:
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (October 23 - October 28)
● General Raid Boss Missions (October 22 - October 28)
● Team Battle Event (October 26 - November 1)

Nial

Awards

mmhh no part 2 for missions? strange :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back