• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missions for December 3 - December 24 (Heartless, Trial, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
Re: Missions for May 7 - May 21 (Heartless, Raid Boss, Guilt and LUX Missions)

Yay, thanks for the update, J! :D
Mannn I'm loving this event!

I'm SO going for all those 555s rewards anyway! I can make it until the 2 turns missions with every keyblade (having my entire (assist and attack) deck boosted by two ooooohooho, feel so powerful with 1mil atk/def) only with my main Magic deck, mwhaha <3 those 1k and 5k medals are allll miiiineee mwhahahaha <3 <3

Oh, I didn't even bother looking at them D:, not gonna make it anyway >_> I can't even volunteer to help you with them because my connection's pretty faulty, so I'd more hassle than asset D:

Wah, you're really trying your best for those, huh? I want to try, but uuugh guilt hunting is a painnnn :< I hate when shadows are a guilt target, it takes forever to max them...

Huh? Why not-- oh, right. Anniversary. D: A month of filler story and no updates on Ephemera-kun's story, eh... :<

D: I'll need to ask Luxord to help me with the "or your time back" part @o@

Of course it's totes fine, but the anniversary will require both ethers and potions alike DD: I wonder if they'll bring the Assalt on Dreadnaught BGM again, it's one of my favorites <3

:eek: I thought you had played all games already, since you hated Connor as much as I do :eek: But wait, you have one screenshot of a combo you made with Connor... right? @_@
And still meh about it. There are evil men everywhere, but I don't want to kill people of my own order, so I'll still pass this game u_u

D: I dunno, I just hope it doesn't leave me hanging like it did before.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
No prob ( ^ ^)ノ

Hehehe, yep, I've snatched all of those first thing :D Trying to get that hat for 666 with no continues. Should get it today. I want to try fighting them using other keyblades, hopefully getting to the ULT Assist Moogle, but it might take a loooooot of potions :/ Really hope I could start working on other decks, but I just can't find any good magic cards :/

Oh, that's too bad D: I did manage to get all but one - the max level one, which is level 50. Which requires a lot of exp, 650K to be exact. And normal kills can get you anything from 100-400 exp with a minimum of 5 other people running around. But I managed to find a better way of grinding - team matches with high level peeps - ranging from 40 to 50 - and picked up some good strats :3 Managed to get just a little under 100K in 4 hours, including breaks and trying to find a good room. Oh, and there's connection problems - if you simply boot up your PS3 and go to ACB multiplayer right away, chances are that you're going to get "can't connect to server" message. Happened every time for me :/ People suggested restarting the game, rebooting PS3, spending some time in Story Mode first, but nope, nothing helped :/ Then somebody told me that they waited about 2 minutes on XMB screen and then went for multiplayer, worked every time. Tried 2 minutes, failed, tried 5 and SUCCESS!! :3 Didn't have any problems ever since, which is at least 7 attempts. The game did free on me 2-3 times mid-session :/ Anyway, should have the plat till Saturday~ Will deal with DLC later, seeing as the trophies for it do not have any multiplayer ones, which means that it can wait :3

Yup, already got the Adamantine from Guilt prizes :3 And it's not that bad when you do it during GUT. Especially the first ones that give 7 pieces instead of 5 :)

Well, they might surprise us with a bit of story for the anniversary, but it's just that the last one was quite a while ago, at least that's how I remember it. And the short skit at the end of Wonderland's last story missions doesn't really count in my book

Ask 'im to teach you how to gable while at it ;D

Well, I have 999+ of both (too lazy to try and remember how to see the exact numbers), so it should last me for the Anniversary. Glad I don't have to worry about that at least.
BGM, huh? I think I turned on the sound for the game twice and it was to hear the attack sfx :D Still can't get that soul wrecking Falling Stars sfx out of my mind... Sound on Chi? nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Of course I've played them, Yuki, even Liberation and all DLC and shtuff. Still confused? Try to remember what Edward does for a living ;D
One screenshot? Nope, I've got multiple! :D Screenshots, miss that on PS3. Hopefully Black Flag on PS4 has that option available
Eh, what's wrong with cleaning house? D: But oh well, as you wish :)

Seeing how the interval between your messages was about a week I was starting to think that it actually did throw a feat again D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Daily Field Missions (June 26 - July 2)
● Event Missions, Second Half (June 25 - July 2)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (June 26 - July 2)
● General Raid Boss Missions (June 25 - July 2)
● Damage Ranking (June 29 - July 5)

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (July 2 - July 16)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (July 2 - July 16)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (July 2 - July 16)
● Daily Field Missions (July 2 - July 16)
● Event Missions, First Half (July 2 - July 16)
● Trials (July 2 - July 16)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (July 3 - July 9)
● General Raid Boss Missions (July 2 - July 9)
● Damage Contest (July 2 - July 5)
● Team Battle Event (July 3 - July 11)

YukiYashaH

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update(s!) J :D
Sorry for the delay @__@

ALSO, PLAYING REVELATIONS? YAHOOO <3 <3
No prob ( ^ ^)ノ

Hehehe, yep, I've snatched all of those first thing :D Trying to get that hat for 666 with no continues. Should get it today. I want to try fighting them using other keyblades, hopefully getting to the ULT Assist Moogle, but it might take a loooooot of potions :/ Really hope I could start working on other decks, but I just can't find any good magic cards :/

Oh, that's too bad D: I did manage to get all but one - the max level one, which is level 50. Which requires a lot of exp, 650K to be exact. And normal kills can get you anything from 100-400 exp with a minimum of 5 other people running around. But I managed to find a better way of grinding - team matches with high level peeps - ranging from 40 to 50 - and picked up some good strats :3 Managed to get just a little under 100K in 4 hours, including breaks and trying to find a good room. Oh, and there's connection problems - if you simply boot up your PS3 and go to ACB multiplayer right away, chances are that you're going to get "can't connect to server" message. Happened every time for me :/ People suggested restarting the game, rebooting PS3, spending some time in Story Mode first, but nope, nothing helped :/ Then somebody told me that they waited about 2 minutes on XMB screen and then went for multiplayer, worked every time. Tried 2 minutes, failed, tried 5 and SUCCESS!! :3 Didn't have any problems ever since, which is at least 7 attempts. The game did free on me 2-3 times mid-session :/ Anyway, should have the plat till Saturday~ Will deal with DLC later, seeing as the trophies for it do not have any multiplayer ones, which means that it can wait :3

Yup, already got the Adamantine from Guilt prizes :3 And it's not that bad when you do it during GUT. Especially the first ones that give 7 pieces instead of 5 :)

Well, they might surprise us with a bit of story for the anniversary, but it's just that the last one was quite a while ago, at least that's how I remember it. And the short skit at the end of Wonderland's last story missions doesn't really count in my book

Ask 'im to teach you how to gable while at it ;D

Well, I have 999+ of both (too lazy to try and remember how to see the exact numbers), so it should last me for the Anniversary. Glad I don't have to worry about that at least.
BGM, huh? I think I turned on the sound for the game twice and it was to hear the attack sfx :D Still can't get that soul wrecking Falling Stars sfx out of my mind... Sound on Chi? nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Of course I've played them, Yuki, even Liberation and all DLC and shtuff. Still confused? Try to remember what Edward does for a living ;D
One screenshot? Nope, I've got multiple! :D Screenshots, miss that on PS3. Hopefully Black Flag on PS4 has that option available
Eh, what's wrong with cleaning house? D: But oh well, as you wish :)

Seeing how the interval between your messages was about a week I was starting to think that it actually did throw a feat again D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
IKR? I still need two more attack cards to complete my deck, but I still can't find the perfect ones :< And it's gotta be one Reverse and one Upright >_>
I thought I finally found it when I saw that thing about the Xemnas SR+ with Combo Plus EX there for a day, but of course RNG wouldn't let me ;_____________;) wasted 156 RTs there only to get THREE EVENT SR+, all Speed ;-;
Something's telling me to change decks :<

Oh, I haven't the slighest idea of what you were talking about xD since I didn't even play on multiplayer, I didn't know about leveling up and stuff. Sooo did you plat it?
Oh, wait *goes to the psn page* oooh still didn't plat it :eek: what happened?

hrng, new guilt, new missions @__@ I wanted the anniversary :< Was it like this last year, too? I thought they started the event right at the begining of the month, not in the middle? D: I wanted those daily RTs so bad...

Hm, I think the next story update will be towards Aggrabah, though. I remember I saw stuff related to that world that still didn't happen in Chi at the Unchained X trailer...

Ooooh I can't play Chi on mute D: I love listening to the bgms. And since I usually play it while doing other stuff, I need the music to remind me to play hehe >D And the exact number thingy is to press f12 after clicking the black part of the screen, go to the network tab and click to use a potion. Click on "getuseritem" and the first one that appears is potions, second is ethers.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH that was a pun! Oh my god, I'm so slow *hits head on wall* sorry for the second handed embarassment ;_;)
Eh, wait, eh? Ps3 has screenshot stuff? D: how do you do that?

I'm getting ready for a big test, so I'm online for just a while everyday ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

serenefire

Awards

Ooooh I can't play Chi on mute D: I love listening to the bgms. And since I usually play it while doing other stuff, I need the music to remind me to play hehe >D And the exact number thingy is to press f12 after clicking the black part of the screen, go to the network tab and click to use a potion. Click on "getuseritem" and the first one that appears is potions, second is ethers.
Thank you for this. I have 2624 ethers. Wow. I should probably use more ethers.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Thank you for this. I have 2624 ethers. Wow. I should probably use more ethers.
Haha, no problem :D Someone on my party taught everyone <3
I wish I had at least 2k+ ethers D: Those valentine's/White day's candies almost finished my ether stock D: I'm trying not to use them now just for the anniversary <3

serenefire

Awards

Haha, no problem :D Someone on my party taught everyone <3
I wish I had at least 2k+ ethers D: Those valentine's/White day's candies almost finished my ether stock D: I'm trying not to use them now just for the anniversary <3
I get fed up with loading times. That's why I have so many, honestly. Even during the campaigns like valentine's day, I just get so tired of clicking. (Tired of clicking? HOW LAZY CAN I BE?)

jRPGFan

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update(s!) J :D
Sorry for the delay @__@

ALSO, PLAYING REVELATIONS? YAHOOO <3 <3

IKR? I still need two more attack cards to complete my deck, but I still can't find the perfect ones :< And it's gotta be one Reverse and one Upright >_>
I thought I finally found it when I saw that thing about the Xemnas SR+ with Combo Plus EX there for a day, but of course RNG wouldn't let me ;_____________;) wasted 156 RTs there only to get THREE EVENT SR+, all Speed ;-;
Something's telling me to change decks :<

Oh, I haven't the slighest idea of what you were talking about xD since I didn't even play on multiplayer, I didn't know about leveling up and stuff. Sooo did you plat it?
Oh, wait *goes to the psn page* oooh still didn't plat it :eek: what happened?

hrng, new guilt, new missions @__@ I wanted the anniversary :< Was it like this last year, too? I thought they started the event right at the begining of the month, not in the middle? D: I wanted those daily RTs so bad...

Hm, I think the next story update will be towards Aggrabah, though. I remember I saw stuff related to that world that still didn't happen in Chi at the Unchained X trailer...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH that was a pun! Oh my god, I'm so slow *hits head on wall* sorry for the second handed embarassment ;_;)
Eh, wait, eh? Ps3 has screenshot stuff? D: how do you do that?

I'm getting ready for a big test, so I'm online for just a while everyday ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're welcome ^ ^/
Oh, no worries, it's nothing compared to PMs... hm? did I just hear a stabbing sound? :D just teasing, don't worry, got aaaaaaaall da patience in da world... maybe :D

Oh you, look at the photos already! No need to reply, you can take another look whenever you get around to it ;)

Reverse and Upright, huh? I wonder why they're not called Light and Dark? Because, coloring and because, well, good and evil? For some reason I associate upright with something like "drank all night, still standing upright, victory!" :D But yeah, I need 2 more Dark ones, even got all the YS SR+ and cannon fodder cards needed for it, but nope :/ Maybe when the actual anniversary hits off they'll have a shop with some good cards, like last time :'3
I've spent about as many RT on the last event, got only 2 event SR+ and 2-3 normal ones. The event ones were Dark and all, but the attacks were somewhat disappointing :|
Heh, I've considered changing decks a number of times, but I'm too stubborn and lazy to do so. Besides, I would be able to fully ULT what, like 3 cards? Bleh. And then there's skill swapping :/

You should've tried at least, it can be fun. And who knows, you connection might be good enough :)
I see I've taught you well! :D Weeeeell, it is platted actually - if you get on the game's page you can see that I got all 50 of the game's base trophies. The only ones I'm missing are the DLC ones, which is why I don't have a 100% on it. Silly, sad, getting it next paycheck lol

The release date for KHX was on July 18. So I'm guessing they will get the whole thing going next week. I don't remember if they had the event going a week earlier before. Can't even really tell if they've ever started the events earlier than they should be, yay to being oblivious :D Guess me not being particularly pumped for any event is a thing too D:

Agrabah, huh? About time I'd say, poor Aladdin has been chilling in the night desert for quite some time now :D

I usually play during LUT that starts either a half an hour or 1.5 hours after I get home (silly daylight saving bs :/), so that's a no-brainer :D And then I use all my AP before I go to bed. Do the same before I go to work sometimes. And I've got a reminder for once in two weeks on Saturday on 1200 and 1500 (local time) for that 7 Guilt a pop GUT. That's usually enough for me to get by and usually all I can spare on Chi anyway.... man do I wanna be a rich NEET ._.
Oh, thanks for that Yuki ^ ^/ Didn't work for Firefox - couldn't preview the values. But it worked for Chrome though~

Ahaha, it's ok :D
Um, I was talking about PC and making screenshots with Fraps, but I heard that it is indeed possible to take screenshots on PS3. Not all games support it and I keep forgetting to try it out. Supposedly you have to press the PS and START buttons simultaneously and the screenshot will be saved in the Photos. Some games even have the Take Screenshot option in the Photo menu when you're playing. Maybe I'll try it with AC one of these days. EDIT: tried to take a screenshot in ACR MP - doesn't work :/

A test, huh? What kind of test? What for? :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I get fed up with loading times. That's why I have so many, honestly. Even during the campaigns like valentine's day, I just get so tired of clicking. (Tired of clicking? HOW LAZY CAN I BE?)
Possibly as lazy as that faceplanted hopefully just sleeping Vivi? :D
The whole clickety-clicking is pretty routine and gets old reeeeeeally fast, but... must... get... those... fake internet rewards D:

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Event Missions, Second Half (July 9 - July 16)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (July 10 - July 16)
● General Raid Boss Missions (July 10 - July 16)
● Individual LUX Ranking (July 13 - July 19)

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Guilt Heartless List (July 16 - August 6)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (July 16 - August 6)
● Keyblade Strengthening Event (July 16 - August 6)
● Beginner Missions (July 16 - August 6)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (July 16 - August 6)
● Daily Field Missions (July 16 - July 23)
● Event Heartless Missions (July 2 - July 16)
● Event Heartless Trials (July 16 - August 6)
● Golden Moogle Points Ranking, First Week (July 16 - July 23)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (July 17 - July 23)
● General Raid Boss Missions (July 16 - July 23)
● Damage Contest (July 16 - July 19)
● Individual LUX (July 20 - July 26)

Don't forget to visit Kazr's Event Guide. Lots of useful info is going to be popping up there :)

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update(s), J! :D Sorry for the delay again... D: And for the PMs... D: I was away on a 10-day trip and barely had the time to get my login bonus on chi and dragon quest >_>
You're welcome ^ ^/
Oh, no worries, it's nothing compared to PMs... hm? did I just hear a stabbing sound? :D just teasing, don't worry, got aaaaaaaall da patience in da world... maybe :D

Oh you, look at the photos already! No need to reply, you can take another look whenever you get around to it ;)

Reverse and Upright, huh? I wonder why they're not called Light and Dark? Because, coloring and because, well, good and evil? For some reason I associate upright with something like "drank all night, still standing upright, victory!" :D But yeah, I need 2 more Dark ones, even got all the YS SR+ and cannon fodder cards needed for it, but nope :/ Maybe when the actual anniversary hits off they'll have a shop with some good cards, like last time :'3
I've spent about as many RT on the last event, got only 2 event SR+ and 2-3 normal ones. The event ones were Dark and all, but the attacks were somewhat disappointing :|
Heh, I've considered changing decks a number of times, but I'm too stubborn and lazy to do so. Besides, I would be able to fully ULT what, like 3 cards? Bleh. And then there's skill swapping :/

You should've tried at least, it can be fun. And who knows, you connection might be good enough :)
I see I've taught you well! :D Weeeeell, it is platted actually - if you get on the game's page you can see that I got all 50 of the game's base trophies. The only ones I'm missing are the DLC ones, which is why I don't have a 100% on it. Silly, sad, getting it next paycheck lol

The release date for KHX was on July 18. So I'm guessing they will get the whole thing going next week. I don't remember if they had the event going a week earlier before. Can't even really tell if they've ever started the events earlier than they should be, yay to being oblivious :D Guess me not being particularly pumped for any event is a thing too D:

Agrabah, huh? About time I'd say, poor Aladdin has been chilling in the night desert for quite some time now :D

I usually play during LUT that starts either a half an hour or 1.5 hours after I get home (silly daylight saving bs :/), so that's a no-brainer :D And then I use all my AP before I go to bed. Do the same before I go to work sometimes. And I've got a reminder for once in two weeks on Saturday on 1200 and 1500 (local time) for that 7 Guilt a pop GUT. That's usually enough for me to get by and usually all I can spare on Chi anyway.... man do I wanna be a rich NEET ._.
Oh, thanks for that Yuki ^ ^/ Didn't work for Firefox - couldn't preview the values. But it worked for Chrome though~

Ahaha, it's ok :D
Um, I was talking about PC and making screenshots with Fraps, but I heard that it is indeed possible to take screenshots on PS3. Not all games support it and I keep forgetting to try it out. Supposedly you have to press the PS and START buttons simultaneously and the screenshot will be saved in the Photos. Some games even have the Take Screenshot option in the Photo menu when you're playing. Maybe I'll try it with AC one of these days. EDIT: tried to take a screenshot in ACR MP - doesn't work :/

A test, huh? What kind of test? What for? :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I-I'm sowwy D:

I think I saw the photos just as you sent them to me, but I forgot hehe D: I'll try to reply to everything asap, okay? ;__;

Ahaha ikr? Light and Dark'd be waay better! And I like your analogy xD
Annnd anniversary is here <3 <3 WITH AN AWESOME REVERSE MAGIC CARD WOOOOT <3 <3 I need that card and I need it right NOW <3 Then I'll just need one Upright and voi la~ My attack deck will be done! <3 (already finished my assist deck after the shotas were distributed ehehe <3 I'll only need to reincarnate the on 60k card I have there...)
And YES D: Main thing after the ULTing process is the skill swaping, ugh D: I use every good skill on my magic deck, leaving only the IIIs, IIs and Is left D: I ain't swaping them just for a deck I'm starting to use, noooo sir. D:

oooh, I didn't know we could see the trophies you got :eek: I thought I could only see the percentage :eek: Another thing learned <3 And congrats on the plat! :>

Hm, yea, I know the feel D: I just want to gather as much RTs as possible now D: And to finally max my entire deck, so yea, don't really get pumped by events rewards anymore. Not even badass skills, since I feel like my own skills are already good enough D:

haha ikr? Poor guy must be cold D:

Yea, me needs to be a rich NEET too :< ugh, work takes my gaming time away ;_;
And no problem about the potions and ethers stuff :D Glad it was useful.

awww D: I so wanted to take some screenshots of my old man assassinating people.. ;_; thanks for trying, tho :>

huuuuh, I don't know how to explain. It's to get a job, though. And it's only the hardest test in the country ;-; I have no hope of passing the first time I try, but it'll be a good experience for next year >_<

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

Yay, thanks for the update(s), J! :D Sorry for the delay again... D: And for the PMs... D: I was away on a 10-day trip and barely had the time to get my login bonus on chi and dragon quest >_>

I-I'm sowwy D:

I think I saw the photos just as you sent them to me, but I forgot hehe D: I'll try to reply to everything asap, okay? ;__;

Ahaha ikr? Light and Dark'd be waay better! And I like your analogy xD
Annnd anniversary is here <3 <3 WITH AN AWESOME REVERSE MAGIC CARD WOOOOT <3 <3 I need that card and I need it right NOW <3 Then I'll just need one Upright and voi la~ My attack deck will be done! <3 (already finished my assist deck after the shotas were distributed ehehe <3 I'll only need to reincarnate the on 60k card I have there...)
And YES D: Main thing after the ULTing process is the skill swaping, ugh D: I use every good skill on my magic deck, leaving only the IIIs, IIs and Is left D: I ain't swaping them just for a deck I'm starting to use, noooo sir. D:

oooh, I didn't know we could see the trophies you got :eek: I thought I could only see the percentage :eek: Another thing learned <3 And congrats on the plat! :>

Hm, yea, I know the feel D: I just want to gather as much RTs as possible now D: And to finally max my entire deck, so yea, don't really get pumped by events rewards anymore. Not even badass skills, since I feel like my own skills are already good enough D:

haha ikr? Poor guy must be cold D:

Yea, me needs to be a rich NEET too :< ugh, work takes my gaming time away ;_;
And no problem about the potions and ethers stuff :D Glad it was useful.

awww D: I so wanted to take some screenshots of my old man assassinating people.. ;_; thanks for trying, tho :>

huuuuh, I don't know how to explain. It's to get a job, though. And it's only the hardest test in the country ;-; I have no hope of passing the first time I try, but it'll be a good experience for next year >_<

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're welcome ^^/
Oh, where have you been to? :3
Dragon Quest, eh? Thought you would've dropped it by now D: Anything interesting happening with the story there?

I think I will stop with the PM jokes, peeps are taking it too seriously D:

O-oh, ok ._. Well, there's no rush, take your time~

I've managed to max out my Assist Deck too, have no idea what to do with all the extra Assist Moogles now though D: Tried getting that event SR+ Roxas, used 170+ RTs but nope. Got the Light Mickey and that's it :/ Bought 2 Dark trios from the shop instead, even managed to max out one of them~
And Anniversary brought an interesting keyblade with it as well. It's pretty powerful at +25 already, wonder how high it will go after the update on 30th. Funny how getting the power-up ingredients have become everybody's main focus instead of getting the goodies from the shop, scarce they may be. Oh well, at least the keyblade's staying, right?~
I wish we could make separate sets of 4 skills. That way attaching/detaching them would be so much easier and faster D:

Thanks~ :3 There's also a platinum trophy near the game's title, or an orifice for it if it hasn't been earned yet. Some smaller games, like Comix Zone port from Sega, don't have the platinum trophy, so when you 100% it you get a green ✓ instead #themoreyouknow #thelessyoucare most likely :D

Well, there's still room for perfection for me, but I guess my main focus was getting my cards to max, and now the keyblade. Oh well, scraps that come around should do~

Ahaha, work takes one's life away! :D But working, huh? What do you do?

Well, maybe you'll like the guy from Unity - it should be possible to take screenshots and plenty of people killin' opportunities :D Sad thing is though that custom firmware PS3 have small apps that allow to take in-game screenshots in any game, so it should be possible on the official firmware too. Why they don't make it a feature is beyond me :/

That hard, huh? Well, give it your best then ;) Still curious about what it consists of though :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

YukiYashaH

Awards

You're welcome ^^/
Oh, where have you been to? :3
Dragon Quest, eh? Thought you would've dropped it by now D: Anything interesting happening with the story there?

I think I will stop with the PM jokes, peeps are taking it too seriously D:

O-oh, ok ._. Well, there's no rush, take your time~

I've managed to max out my Assist Deck too, have no idea what to do with all the extra Assist Moogles now though D: Tried getting that event SR+ Roxas, used 170+ RTs but nope. Got the Light Mickey and that's it :/ Bought 2 Dark trios from the shop instead, even managed to max out one of them~
And Anniversary brought an interesting keyblade with it as well. It's pretty powerful at +25 already, wonder how high it will go after the update on 30th. Funny how getting the power-up ingredients have become everybody's main focus instead of getting the goodies from the shop, scarce they may be. Oh well, at least the keyblade's staying, right?~
I wish we could make separate sets of 4 skills. That way attaching/detaching them would be so much easier and faster D:

Thanks~ :3 There's also a platinum trophy near the game's title, or an orifice for it if it hasn't been earned yet. Some smaller games, like Comix Zone port from Sega, don't have the platinum trophy, so when you 100% it you get a green ✓ instead #themoreyouknow #thelessyoucare most likely :D

Well, there's still room for perfection for me, but I guess my main focus was getting my cards to max, and now the keyblade. Oh well, scraps that come around should do~

Ahaha, work takes one's life away! :D But working, huh? What do you do?

Well, maybe you'll like the guy from Unity - it should be possible to take screenshots and plenty of people killin' opportunities :D Sad thing is though that custom firmware PS3 have small apps that allow to take in-game screenshots in any game, so it should be possible on the official firmware too. Why they don't make it a feature is beyond me :/

That hard, huh? Well, give it your best then ;) Still curious about what it consists of though :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
hehe I went to meet my idol (I wonder if that's how you refer to a person you admire who's famous? D:) when she came to visit Brazil at a local Anime Convention <33 I cried for hours after the meet and greet haha <33

Yeah, I didn't think I'd stcik with that game for so long, either. It's been exactly 60 days yesterday >_> (the login thingy tells you how many consecutive days you've been playing). But I'm about to drop that shit, @$#!%$!%¨&¨* I HATE THOSE CAVES, OMG D: they're getting even more absurd! According to the wiki, the one I am in right now will take 52 stamina to the other side! FIFTY TWO. BLAST IT ALL, I HATE IT WHEN IT TAKES 5, LET ALONE 50 UGH. *flips table*

I take it seriously because it's not a joke for me D: I know that exchanging messages comes hand-in-hand with the commitment of actually REPLYING to the messages at a given time >_> and that I'm waay over that time D: Annd that's why I keep apologizing >_>

And stop saying that ;_;)

Hehe, I'll still need those ULT moogles to max my 60k shota to 70k though >_> I'll wait a little more for that, since I'm spending some sids SR+ on my multipliers @__@ I bought all Sea-salt trios, maxed one and HPed another 3... hehe I think I'm obsessed...
Yeah, the keyblade's staying, but I'm so meh about it D: Even if it has all types multipliers, just the thought of having to go through every level makes me feel like giving up. I spent so much time on my Desire Lamp only to throw it away like that? D: and now I don't find other color's cards apealing anymore. I only like Magic cards D: It'll be pointless for me to level such keyblade when I think about it camlly :< Pity I already spent a lot leveling it to 7+... (and buying daily flowers).
And I don't think I understand the 4 sets of detaching skill stuff? D:

hahaha please, don't say it like that... although it might be true... it's still rude to say out loud xD

hehe it's actually a part-time I do sometimes at my friend's (manga) shop, and it's tiring as hell and uugh *melts*

It's cause I don't know how to explain @_@ here in Brazil, to work directly for the government, we have to undergo some tests, they're some sort of "Public National Tests". The person has to meet some requirements to apply and each position holds a different test and asks for different subjects. And the position I'm aiming for holds the hardest test in the country :'D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

hehe I went to meet my idol (I wonder if that's how you refer to a person you admire who's famous? D:) when she came to visit Brazil at a local Anime Convention <33 I cried for hours after the meet and greet haha <33

Yeah, I didn't think I'd stcik with that game for so long, either. It's been exactly 60 days yesterday >_> (the login thingy tells you how many consecutive days you've been playing). But I'm about to drop that shit, @$#!%$!%¨&¨* I HATE THOSE CAVES, OMG D: they're getting even more absurd! According to the wiki, the one I am in right now will take 52 stamina to the other side! FIFTY TWO. BLAST IT ALL, I HATE IT WHEN IT TAKES 5, LET ALONE 50 UGH. *flips table*

I take it seriously because it's not a joke for me D: I know that exchanging messages comes hand-in-hand with the commitment of actually REPLYING to the messages at a given time >_> and that I'm waay over that time D: Annd that's why I keep apologizing >_>

And stop saying that ;_;)

Hehe, I'll still need those ULT moogles to max my 60k shota to 70k though >_> I'll wait a little more for that, since I'm spending some sids SR+ on my multipliers @__@ I bought all Sea-salt trios, maxed one and HPed another 3... hehe I think I'm obsessed...
Yeah, the keyblade's staying, but I'm so meh about it D: Even if it has all types multipliers, just the thought of having to go through every level makes me feel like giving up. I spent so much time on my Desire Lamp only to throw it away like that? D: and now I don't find other color's cards apealing anymore. I only like Magic cards D: It'll be pointless for me to level such keyblade when I think about it camlly :< Pity I already spent a lot leveling it to 7+... (and buying daily flowers).
And I don't think I understand the 4 sets of detaching skill stuff? D:

hahaha please, don't say it like that... although it might be true... it's still rude to say out loud xD

hehe it's actually a part-time I do sometimes at my friend's (manga) shop, and it's tiring as hell and uugh *melts*

It's cause I don't know how to explain @_@ here in Brazil, to work directly for the government, we have to undergo some tests, they're some sort of "Public National Tests". The person has to meet some requirements to apply and each position holds a different test and asks for different subjects. And the position I'm aiming for holds the hardest test in the country :'D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yeah, I believe you can call people you admire idols, not just famous too :) Congrats~ So, who was it?

Ahaha, yep, the battles are too long and your interaction is minimal. That's why I don't like strategies - eats up too much time. Action RPGs ftw :3 Also, if you like the monsters and magic and design in general then do get that Dragon Quest Heroes I mentioned before - it should be out on... *checks* wait, WAHT? no NA/EU release for PS3? D: t-that's evil S-E, EVIL I SAY! The PS4 NA version comes out on October 13, but I can already see a problem with that :/ Looks like it's the Japanese version for ya after all :D Also guess what - they've already announced a sequel to the game D: *sighs and adds to his gamesToPlay.txt, PS4 section* the day will come!! *shakes fist*

Um, what happened to jokes' function of lightening the mood though? D: I'm just trying to tell you that I'm not mad at you nor am I offended. Life happens, there are days that you just don't feel like replying or your mood just isn't right for it or just want to rest and indulge yourself in self-entertainment. I know that if I push myself to reply at times like that the message will be somewhat dry with a hint of irritation. Hence "take your time". But oh well, I'll stop saying that and coerce you into apologizing even more if that's what you want :D

E-eeeeeeh? All of them? D: I've bought only 2, them points are too precious to me D: Need to give some more thought to the loss to gain ratio though... maybe I'll get that.. other trio.. what was it again? :D Speed one, I think. Maybe I can swap them with the Light Speed cards that I have tucked away
I will still be aiming for all types of card decks ultimized though so that I can use all the keyblades for that extra damage bonus on the boss~ More damage, more lux, more rewards :3
Sometimes I don't understand the reason for a question put at the end of a statement :D But what I mean is basically choosing a skill pre-set , like with the costumes we have - we choose the stuff we want to wear then save it as a custom set that we can go back to. Same with the skills - choose 4 skills, make a custom set and swap that 4-skill-set between cards whenever you want, all at once~

Well, considering that we're internet friends I see nothing wrong in saying the truth and being direct about it. Truth can hurt, yes, but lies will eff you up. And yes, some white lies can have that effect as well. And now I know not push the conversation in that direction anymore, easier on both of us, right? :)

Oooh, that must be so exciting for you nonetheless! :) Sooo, satisfactory tiredness or just uuuuugh tiredness? :D Anything interesting your friend has there? ...or should I say "interesting"? :3

Well this was a great explanation I think :) So it's like a test with an interview, but on an official country level, like TOEFL for English, right? What position are you aiming for? :3 Could this be you in the future? :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Daily Field Missions (July 24 - July 30)
● Golden Moogle Points Ranking, Second Week (July 24 - July 30)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (July 24 - July 30)
● General Raid Boss Missions (July 23 - July 30)
● Team LUX Ranking (July 27 - August 2)

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:
● Keyblade Strengthening Event Additional Missions(July 30 - August 6)
● Daily Field Missions (July 31 - August 6)
● Event Heartless Subjugation Additional Missions (July 30 - August 6)
● Golden Moogle Points Ranking, Third Week (July 31 - August 6)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (July 31 - August 6)
● General Raid Boss Missions (July 30 - August 6)
● Damage Ranking (August 3 - August 9)

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:

● Guilt Heartless List (August 6 - August 20)
● Guilt Heartless Missions (August 6 - August 20)
● Heartless Subjugation Missions (August 6 - August 20)
● Event Heartless Subjugation (August 6 - August 20)
● Daily Field Missions (August 6 - August 13)
● Daily Raid Boss Missions (August 7 - August 13)
● General Raid Boss Missions (August 6 - August 13)
● Team Battles (August 7 - August 9)
● Damage Contest (August 6 - August 9)
● Individual LUX Ranking (August 10 - August 16)

YukiYashaH

Awards

Yay, thanks for all those updates, J!
Why isn't anyone thanking you anymorree? D: Such a wonderful job, thank you thank you thannnk you! :>

Yeah, I believe you can call people you admire idols, not just famous too :) Congrats~ So, who was it?

Ahaha, yep, the battles are too long and your interaction is minimal. That's why I don't like strategies - eats up too much time. Action RPGs ftw :3 Also, if you like the monsters and magic and design in general then do get that Dragon Quest Heroes I mentioned before - it should be out on... *checks* wait, WAHT? no NA/EU release for PS3? D: t-that's evil S-E, EVIL I SAY! The PS4 NA version comes out on October 13, but I can already see a problem with that :/ Looks like it's the Japanese version for ya after all :D Also guess what - they've already announced a sequel to the game D: *sighs and adds to his gamesToPlay.txt, PS4 section* the day will come!! *shakes fist*

Um, what happened to jokes' function of lightening the mood though? D: I'm just trying to tell you that I'm not mad at you nor am I offended. Life happens, there are days that you just don't feel like replying or your mood just isn't right for it or just want to rest and indulge yourself in self-entertainment. I know that if I push myself to reply at times like that the message will be somewhat dry with a hint of irritation. Hence "take your time". But oh well, I'll stop saying that and coerce you into apologizing even more if that's what you want :D

E-eeeeeeh? All of them? D: I've bought only 2, them points are too precious to me D: Need to give some more thought to the loss to gain ratio though... maybe I'll get that.. other trio.. what was it again? :D Speed one, I think. Maybe I can swap them with the Light Speed cards that I have tucked away
I will still be aiming for all types of card decks ultimized though so that I can use all the keyblades for that extra damage bonus on the boss~ More damage, more lux, more rewards :3
Sometimes I don't understand the reason for a question put at the end of a statement :D But what I mean is basically choosing a skill pre-set , like with the costumes we have - we choose the stuff we want to wear then save it as a custom set that we can go back to. Same with the skills - choose 4 skills, make a custom set and swap that 4-skill-set between cards whenever you want, all at once~

Well, considering that we're internet friends I see nothing wrong in saying the truth and being direct about it. Truth can hurt, yes, but lies will eff you up. And yes, some white lies can have that effect as well. And now I know not push the conversation in that direction anymore, easier on both of us, right? :)

Oooh, that must be so exciting for you nonetheless! :) Sooo, satisfactory tiredness or just uuuuugh tiredness? :D Anything interesting your friend has there? ...or should I say "interesting"? :3

Well this was a great explanation I think :) So it's like a test with an interview, but on an official country level, like TOEFL for English, right? What position are you aiming for? :3 Could this be you in the future? :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Teehee I finally replied to the PMs <3 *knows she shouldn't be, but is proud*

Well, I liked how I could just throw my party into a Parade, switch tabs and do something else until they've crossed the road, but UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH having to go through ONLY ONE way kills me a little everytime. I LIKE FREEDOM, YOU HEAR D: *dropped the game the same day as the previous post* And also Action-RPGs! But that's another point! ;_;
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh it's okay, I'll watch you play :DDD

yeah, I'm sorry for that D: Don't feel obliged to stop saying 'take your time', that was just me trying to push my feelings of useless-ness onto you D: Just cause I don't understand how you weren't mad doesn't mean that you really are not mad. Sorry D: Just be yourself and I'll respect that! (saying this prolly-olly because I replied today haha...hah...)
Did that make sense? I didn't feel much sense after re-reading...

Yeah, I bought all magic and some speed cards and maxed my multiplier at 28x xD I got around 480k the day the event ended and I had no idea what to buy, since I was saving the points for the KA... ;--;) I don't remember what I bought, but I know I didn't make the same mistake! I saved some points to buy the daily pots/ethers/RTs until next maint! mwhahaha <3
Meh D: I only want to max my Magic deck. I think that after doing that I'll finally be done with this game. I'm even only doing the daily YSSR+ mission lately!
Ahaha it's to show how confused I am? xD Oooh, I get it! That should really be a thing D: When I try to put my skills back on their original cards, I feel completely lost D: Like 'was this card an attack type or a cure type? uuugh'

Well, I do like reading about likes and dislikes and story of games and stuff; I just really don't like taking too long on videos @_@ Songs are okay because I can listen while doing other stuff, but videos make me waste my multitasking time, so as long as there aren't ~many~ videos, I don't mind! D:

"uuuugh tired" because it amounts to going up and down the stairs to restock sold items and lifting boxes and dealing with weird people... They do have interesting and "Interesting" stuff, too :D Pity the "interesting" stuff is scarce here because only one publisher (-ing house? D:) releases them :(
Also, most of my pay there is in mangas haha xD since I'll just spend the money there anyway.

Oh, phew :D Yea, it's something like TOEFL! (still need to apply for mine, ugh ;_;) The position I want iss thiiissss :D
So yea, VERY difficult D: And the rate for vacancy/people applying was around 1:233 this year ;__; I know I won't pass this year, but maaaan that was a tricky test! D:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards

UPDATE:

● Daily Field Missions (August 14 - August 20)
● General Raid Boss Missions (August 13 - August 20)
● Weekend Special (August 14 - August 16)
● Individual LUX Rewards (August 17 - August 23)

Yay, thanks for all those updates, J!
Why isn't anyone thanking you anymorree? D: Such a wonderful job, thank you thank you thannnk you! :>

Teehee I finally replied to the PMs <3 *knows she shouldn't be, but is proud*

Well, I liked how I could just throw my party into a Parade, switch tabs and do something else until they've crossed the road, but UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH having to go through ONLY ONE way kills me a little everytime. I LIKE FREEDOM, YOU HEAR D: *dropped the game the same day as the previous post* And also Action-RPGs! But that's another point! ;_;
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh it's okay, I'll watch you play :DDD

yeah, I'm sorry for that D: Don't feel obliged to stop saying 'take your time', that was just me trying to push my feelings of useless-ness onto you D: Just cause I don't understand how you weren't mad doesn't mean that you really are not mad. Sorry D: Just be yourself and I'll respect that! (saying this prolly-olly because I replied today haha...hah...)
Did that make sense? I didn't feel much sense after re-reading...

Yeah, I bought all magic and some speed cards and maxed my multiplier at 28x xD I got around 480k the day the event ended and I had no idea what to buy, since I was saving the points for the KA... ;--;) I don't remember what I bought, but I know I didn't make the same mistake! I saved some points to buy the daily pots/ethers/RTs until next maint! mwhahaha <3
Meh D: I only want to max my Magic deck. I think that after doing that I'll finally be done with this game. I'm even only doing the daily YSSR+ mission lately!
Ahaha it's to show how confused I am? xD Oooh, I get it! That should really be a thing D: When I try to put my skills back on their original cards, I feel completely lost D: Like 'was this card an attack type or a cure type? uuugh'

Well, I do like reading about likes and dislikes and story of games and stuff; I just really don't like taking too long on videos @_@ Songs are okay because I can listen while doing other stuff, but videos make me waste my multitasking time, so as long as there aren't ~many~ videos, I don't mind! D:

"uuuugh tired" because it amounts to going up and down the stairs to restock sold items and lifting boxes and dealing with weird people... They do have interesting and "Interesting" stuff, too :D Pity the "interesting" stuff is scarce here because only one publisher (-ing house? D:) releases them :(
Also, most of my pay there is in mangas haha xD since I'll just spend the money there anyway.

Oh, phew :D Yea, it's something like TOEFL! (still need to apply for mine, ugh ;_;) The position I want iss thiiissss :D
So yea, VERY difficult D: And the rate for vacancy/people applying was around 1:233 this year ;__; I know I won't pass this year, but maaaan that was a tricky test! D:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
No problem Yuki~
Maybe they decided it's redundant to do that every week? The view count seems to be growing steadily as always so people are still using it at least

Yay to that, for a while there I felt like a little kid on Christmas :D It might take me a while to reply though

Ahaha, that reminds me of FF13 - make a party and just watch them do stuff on their own :D Both incredibly boring of course ._.
And how do you propose we do that? You coming over or good ol' twitch?

Ahaha, yeah, it's pretty hard to comprehend what you're trying to say unless re-read a few times :D Don't be afraid to voice your worries though - as you can see we worked it out :) And I was not mad, really. The long waits are a bit sad, yes, but there's not much we can do about it, not really, right?
And it looks like the coercing worked :D

Yeah, I think I got my multiplier to x28 too. Also upgraded the keyblade to 28 as well. Somewhat satisfying, but somewhat "eh". Just feels pointless, even more so without a Key Art in the event shop. And with the new retarded way of completing missions/getting rewards/getting new missions system it feels like S-E is really trying to push away their users :/
As for the shop - I got all them YSSR+ and FGMSR+, along with RTs, Card Medals SR+ and Potions. That helped me quite a bit with the Magic deck - finally got it fully ultimized~ And I feel my interest in it whittling away, it just kind of became routine... like most online games ._. Maybe I'll wait a bit after the uuuuuh, what was it again, Unchained χ? After it gets released then most people will move to the English version of the game and there won't be much need for this thread anymore and Dobby will finally be free :D
Ahaha, I wonder how it would sound IRL. It's just that when reading a sentence like that I'm thinking that I am actually being told something, but then I see a question mark in the end and involuntarily have to re-read it to consolidate the new meaning in my mind D: It's like hearing some new information, trying to accept it as a fact mid-sentence and then hearing "right?" in the end - confusing insta-BSOD :D
I feel like I should approach the skill thing much more thoroughly - create a table of nine 4-skill sets, but meh, I'm just randomly attaching skills that I feel like attaching :D Meh, it works so it's OK I guess. Having an ultimized deck helps not to worry about which is a healing card and which is an attack card - they all should just be attack cards! :D But I guess my preferred skill set would be: Attack or Hybrid Up, Cure, Combo Plus and Reflect Guard. The problem is that there are I and II versions of Combo Plus, Cure and Reflect Guard and those stack. And then there's a multitude of Up skills and seeing 3 Attack and Hubrid Up skills activate along with Combo Plus II is just too beautiful D:

So you're saying I can just spam you with random music then? :D How about game review videos then? Could find you a good one about AC Rogue ;D

Dealing with weird people, huh? Aren't you weird people for liking that "interesting stuff"? ;D Define weird :)
For some reason I just imagined you coming over to the store for the interview and answering the "Why do you think we should take you as our employee?" question with "WILL WORK FOR MANGA! O∧O " which leads to "... ... ... HIRED!" :D

Ooooh, a high-aim goal indeed. And I hope you won't be having the same attitude towards your next shot at the position, seriously, take as much as you can from this attempt and then conquer the world on your next one! :D
And TOEFL, I think I'd take it if it was a life-long proficiency certificate, like in case with JLPT, but last time I checked you have to re-take it every 2 years and that feels pointless unless the immediate need for it arises.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

YukiYashaH

Awards

No problem Yuki~
Maybe they decided it's redundant to do that every week? The view count seems to be growing steadily as always so people are still using it at least

Yay to that, for a while there I felt like a little kid on Christmas :D It might take me a while to reply though

Ahaha, that reminds me of FF13 - make a party and just watch them do stuff on their own :D Both incredibly boring of course ._.
And how do you propose we do that? You coming over or good ol' twitch?

Ahaha, yeah, it's pretty hard to comprehend what you're trying to say unless re-read a few times :D Don't be afraid to voice your worries though - as you can see we worked it out :) And I was not mad, really. The long waits are a bit sad, yes, but there's not much we can do about it, not really, right?
And it looks like the coercing worked :D

Yeah, I think I got my multiplier to x28 too. Also upgraded the keyblade to 28 as well. Somewhat satisfying, but somewhat "eh". Just feels pointless, even more so without a Key Art in the event shop. And with the new retarded way of completing missions/getting rewards/getting new missions system it feels like S-E is really trying to push away their users :/
As for the shop - I got all them YSSR+ and FGMSR+, along with RTs, Card Medals SR+ and Potions. That helped me quite a bit with the Magic deck - finally got it fully ultimized~ And I feel my interest in it whittling away, it just kind of became routine... like most online games ._. Maybe I'll wait a bit after the uuuuuh, what was it again, Unchained χ? After it gets released then most people will move to the English version of the game and there won't be much need for this thread anymore and Dobby will finally be free :D
Ahaha, I wonder how it would sound IRL. It's just that when reading a sentence like that I'm thinking that I am actually being told something, but then I see a question mark in the end and involuntarily have to re-read it to consolidate the new meaning in my mind D: It's like hearing some new information, trying to accept it as a fact mid-sentence and then hearing "right?" in the end - confusing insta-BSOD :D
I feel like I should approach the skill thing much more thoroughly - create a table of nine 4-skill sets, but meh, I'm just randomly attaching skills that I feel like attaching :D Meh, it works so it's OK I guess. Having an ultimized deck helps not to worry about which is a healing card and which is an attack card - they all should just be attack cards! :D But I guess my preferred skill set would be: Attack or Hybrid Up, Cure, Combo Plus and Reflect Guard. The problem is that there are I and II versions of Combo Plus, Cure and Reflect Guard and those stack. And then there's a multitude of Up skills and seeing 3 Attack and Hubrid Up skills activate along with Combo Plus II is just too beautiful D:

So you're saying I can just spam you with random music then? :D How about game review videos then? Could find you a good one about AC Rogue ;D

Dealing with weird people, huh? Aren't you weird people for liking that "interesting stuff"? ;D Define weird :)
For some reason I just imagined you coming over to the store for the interview and answering the "Why do you think we should take you as our employee?" question with "WILL WORK FOR MANGA! O∧O " which leads to "... ... ... HIRED!" :D

Ooooh, a high-aim goal indeed. And I hope you won't be having the same attitude towards your next shot at the position, seriously, take as much as you can from this attempt and then conquer the world on your next one! :D
And TOEFL, I think I'd take it if it was a life-long proficiency certificate, like in case with JLPT, but last time I checked you have to re-take it every 2 years and that feels pointless unless the immediate need for it arises.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Redundant or not, it's still hard work to update the missions every week! D: I know since I gave up after 2 hours ^^' So all thanks will still not be enough :>

Aahaha really? It's good to have that effect on people <3 And don't worry about the wait D: I'm the last person you'll hear complaining about it.

Nah, FF13 was still worse because the enemies had TONS AND TONS AND TONS of HP D: Those battles were too damn long! D:
Hehehe, let's leave tht for when we meet... :D (you'll know everything about the game and I'll be able to enjoy the movie :D)

Yea, gotta work more on my communication skills, hm D: Also, it's the sad part that worries me tbh :< Because sadness runs deep, while getting mad lasts only for a while (unless you're a spiteful person like me :D). But yea, I can't promise I'll change that, since I've already done that, but I'm still bothered by itttt ;_;

Ikr, this new mission system is throwing me off so much D: This and that useless anniversary D: No Mickey, no conclusive cutscenes, no PxP, no Dungeon, no Epherema-kun... D: Are they really trying to push everything to Unchained X?
I upgraded my keyblade to lvl 23 so not to put the flowers I've been buying daily to waste D: Now I have 3 useless items that I'll never use (some fruits, some flowers and some drops we got from battling subs). And I didn't buy them FGMs SR+s... It was so meh D: I have a lot already, and I had like 60 YSSR+ at the time. I'll finally finish my Assist deck by maxing to 70k my 60k one and will still need ONE magic card to completely max both my decks D: Dammit, there's no Upright Magic card I like?? I want to finish it already ;_;)
Also *gives sock* is Dobby free? :D

ahahaha I also re-read it so I can put the interrogative tone while reading it in my head xD But don't BSOD! ;A;) My laptop takes at least 40 minutes to reboot after one...D:
Yeah, I like these combinations, too, but I think the best one would be: Berserk I, II and III and Combo Plus II hnnng ;u;)b. IF I put my Combo Plus II at the Berserk card, hahah... D: It already happened once, but with CP I. Dat. Damage. <3

Maybe not spam? ... No? D: .... okay.... And maybe some reviews, but I'd still get bored midway D: (unless it's from Cry <3)

Oh, um, I said "weird" in a prejudiced way of speaking D: There are some really crazy customers there; people who take medicine to be able to walk around society or people who come with their families so they can control the person if something happens... I know I'M weird, but I'm not, I dunno, sick? D: I think i'm approaching the matter in a biased POV, so it might sound bad coming from me D:
ahaha I know the people from that store for at least a decade xD So when I was young(er) I helped out sometimes at ACs and they gave me mangas, since I'd spend the money there anyway xD It was an unspoken rule we had.

Yeah, thanks for the boost :> I'll have to study harder than ever so I can pass ;u;) And yes, I heard that TOEFL had an "expiration date", that's why I've been looking for other kinds of tests. My friend said there was one from Cambridge that was valid for a long time, so I think I'll go for that one after I find out more about it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back