• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missed opportunity in BbS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
i don't think she would have made good boss. by that time in the story she's just a frail old woman. i mean she got chased off a cliff by a bunch of dwarfs for pete's sake >.>

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I don't see how the Queen could be a boss seeing as she was already dead during that time. But it would have been cool to fight her as a boss. Although I have to admit, I was excited to fight the Magic Mirror a second time. I liked running through an endless corridor of masks and looking for the one that's smiling.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
It was indeed kinda weird that you didn't get a battle with the Queen xD Suddenly she appears, suddenly she's gone... ah well :p
Anyways, fighting the magic mirrors two times wasn't that bad... I actually enjoyed it XD

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I don't see how the Queen could be a boss seeing as she was already dead during that time. But it would have been cool to fight her as a boss.

Doesn't make any sense to argue that. The whole scenario could have been written differently from the get go. Aqua could have arrived earlier.

Aqua's story in the Snow White world should have been something like this:

She arrives at the mine, where she meets the dwarfes, who complain about not being able to get their work done because of the unversed. Aqua volunteers to defeat them, and as a way of saying thanks the dwarfs invite her to sing and dance with them in the cottage. When they return to the cottage, they see the old hag making her escape. Not knowing what has happened, they enter the cottage only to find Snow White lying "dead" on the floor. Aqua runs after the old hag and finds her at the Mountain Trail. When she is defeated, she tries to make one last attempt at escaping by throwing a magic bottle at you, but she trips and falls down the cliff. Aqua then returns to the cottage, to see the kiss.

That would have been so much better than what we got, imo!

Megavoltage

Awards
Yeah,seriously when are we going to fight the lava and wind titan.
Maybe in KHDDD or KH3? Olympus Coliseum has been in EVERY Kingdom Hearts game but we still haven't seen all of the Titans! It's very aggravating. They would be such epic boss fights...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe in KHDDD or KH3? Olympus Coliseum has been in EVERY Kingdom Hearts game but we still haven't seen all of the Titans! It's very aggravating. They would be such epic boss fights...

Agreed...especially the Wind titan would have been such a fitting boss for Ventus...*ggg*

Would have been surely more interesting than jelly shade-army, although I admit it's funny seeing Hercules throwing Ven around like a rocket.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
i don't think she would have made good boss. by that time in the story she's just a frail old woman. i mean she got chased off a cliff by a bunch of dwarfs for pete's sake >.>
That's only a disguise. If she were really that old she wouldn't have been able to run as far as she did in the movie. I've had ideas for how the fight(s) would've played out for years.

Queen Grimhilde-Her normal form
Music: Vim & Vigor
Setting: her hidden lab
Attack 1: Downward stab with the dagger originally wielded by the hunter
Attack 2: Throws explosive vials of acid
Attack 3: Sics her crow on the player (similar to Shun Yu's hawk)
Spell 1: Pours a vial over herself which turns her invisible for a while (can not be locked-on)
Spell 2: Pours a vial over herself that casts a forcefield around her for a short while
Special event: Knocks over a table, spilling acid over a large section of the floor

Mountain chase
Music: Rowdy Rumble
Setting: The mountainside
Not really a boss fight but a chase sequence. Every so often a barrier cuts the player off & he has to fight some unverse to make it go away. She'll also occasionally push boulders towards the player.

Old Hag-Immediately follows the chase scene
Music: The Encounter
Setting: Cliff
Attack 1: Swipes with her long nails
Attack 2: Throws an apple which inflicts poison status
Hazard 1: Lightning bolts, there's a lot of them to avoid
Hazard 2: Rain puddles to slip on
Special event: A heavy wind blows the player over the edge of the cliff. The player is barely hanging on & must preform a reaction command to climb back up while Grimhilde attempts to stomp on the player's fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back