• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirror's Edge 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;u6PXba8X6N8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6PXba8X6N8[/video]

Like the remix!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Re: Mirror's Edge 2!!

I played the first hour of Mirrors Edge using PS+, wasn't too thrilled about it, mostly because I sucked at it I'll be honest but I am interested in this announcement - I like at the end it says "coming...when it's ready" glad they're honest about it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

^ That or they JUST caught on to the fan hype for a sequel... five years late.

Edit: Teaser trailer.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Bought the first game a while back on PSN and it is a fantastic game so I'm looking forward to the second one.

It can be a bit difficult on certain areas, and parts of the game were rough; particularly the last 2-3 levels that had a greater amount of focus on guns than the rest of the game. They threw so many enemies at you that at some point you had to use a gun and kill some enemies, and well the shooter aspect is pretty wonky. Other than that I really liked the first game.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

An origin story eh? I guess they're trying to reboot the franchise.

I've always been interested in the game, but I've never gotten around to playing it. Will try out the sequel if it's good.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
cautiously hyped - the shooting elements got incorporated (badly) into me1 because ea thought it would make it sell better, and they've recently been homogenising their games and it'd suck for me to turn into some parkour fps when the shooting was probably the worst part about me1

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dammit. I wanted to specifically avoid supporting EA in any way after what they did to Battlefield and Mass Effect :c

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
EA has put up Mirror's Edge for anyone to get for free on PS3. I haven't seen how long it's supposed to be free for, but I'm confident it's only for the weekend. Grab it while you still can.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Thanks for the info. I had my brother download it since I'm at work. I always wanted to play it but never got around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back