• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF/Namine/Roxas - New interpretation of Heartless/Nobody relationships?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mookystank

Here I am with yet another theory regarding Nobodies.

My first claim is that no Heartless is necessary to make a Nobody.

Example: Namine.
Namine was born from the heart of Kairi being released from Sora. As we all know, Kairi's heart never became a Heartless, as she had a heart of pure light. Therefore, Namine, a Nobody, was born WITHOUT A HEARTLESS BEING CREATED.

The rebuttal of those people who continue to fuel the idea that the birth of a Nobody requires the birth of a Heartless: Sora's Shadow Heartless in KH1.
This is where you are completely wrong.

Sora's Heartless - being just that, a Heartless - is his heart. Just his heart. Not his heart and Ven's heart. Not his heart and Kairi's heart. Only SORA'S heart. Thus, the birth of this Heartless led Sora's body to be reborn as Roxas, transporting with it the heart of Ven, when he shattered into light after stabbing himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts in KH1. There is nothing of Sora left to make a Nobody with. So then where did Namine come from?

Her body is a mystery to me, but the only logical explanation regarding her existence at all is it was simply Kairi's strong heart being released from Sora's body, as he was not pure light as she was.
Regardless, no respective Heartless was made for Namine, yet she exists.

And so I would extrapolate this idea to Master Xehanort, like I did in my other theory regarding MF - MX's heart was not left without a vessel for long enough to become a Heartless, but his body nonetheless shattered into light. I don't think a single person would doubt the strength of MX's heart and that he had the capacity to create a Nobody/Heartless would his heart have had time to be taken by darkness. But instead it went into Terra, the same way Kairi's heart went from her body to Sora. The difference: MX was not pure light, and thus his body/heart could create Heartless/Nobodies if separated. Thus, I would say that MX has a Nobody fromt hat very moment forward (as do many people, now) regardless of whether it is MF or something else entirely.
(A similar question could be considered regarding the scene in which ME's heart goes into Terra's body in LoD - what happened to his body? Was his heart not strong enough to create Heartless/Nobodies? I'd be interested if anyone had any intriguing thoughts on this)

Now, regarding Terranort's self-stabbing at the end of Final Episode -
His heart was not unlocked, but LOCKED. In Blank Points, you see that Terra's and MX's hearts are both still within their shared vessel. Therefore, no hearts were sent out to become Heartless, and no bodies left behind to potentially become Nobodies. Therefore, in locking his heart(s) away, Terranort was simply intending to stop Terra's interference with his plan. Whether MX knew that in commanding the shared body to do this, Terranort would lose his memories as well, is unknown, but that is irrelevant to the point I'm making now: Terranort did not produce a Heartless nor a Nobody until he split into ASoD and Xemnas. At that point, I glean from a recent Nomura interview, it would be wise for us to determine what of the many pieces making Terranort (Terra's body, Terra's heart, MX's heart, and potentially ME's heart) were distributed to which of the two resulting beings.

So we have many Xehanorts to keep track of.
Original MX created a Nobody, and his heart went to Terra, creating Terranort. So we're at 2: Terranort and unknown Nobody.
Then, Terranort split into Xemnas and ASod, so we're at 3: Xemnas, ASoD, and unknown Nobody (assuming it still exists; just because we as players have not destroyed it personally doesn't mean someone else didn't or we won't in another game).
Then, Xemnas and ASod are defeated and assumedly rejoin, creating a new Xehanort. So we have 2 again: New Xehanort and unknown Nobody.

A list of all created forms of Xehanort we know:
Original MX
Unknown Nobody
Terranort
ASoD
Xemnas
New Xehanort

I fear my theory has become more of a ramble at this point, but I'm just trying to be as clear as possible.

Tl;dr: Nobodies can be created without the creation of a respective Heartless, Namine is a clear example. Also, by that logic, MX probably created a Nobody of his own when he sent his heart out of his body into Terra's.

I'll ask here at the end, like I've asked many times before: If you are going to be extremely stubborn and not even consider the possibility of Nobodies being created without respective Heartless, and ESPECIALLY if you're going to flame, then I would like a quote from Nomura or one of the games that clearly specifies that it is impossible to create Nobodies without the creation of Heartless.

Fallen Prince

Well, while I agree that a Heartless might not be needed, I just want to say that there are quite a few threads that I've read on this. It's an ok theory, but no one but Nomura and his team can really know for sure.

Box_ghost

Kairi's heart used Sora's heartless to make NAmine.
If we want to get technical, Kairi's heart technically gained human form before it went into Sora.
And the heart that went to Roxas was half Sora and half Ven.

mookystank

Kairi's heart used Sora's heartless to make NAmine.
If we want to get technical, Kairi's heart technically gained human form before it went into Sora.
And the heart that went to Roxas was half Sora and half Ven.

I've heard some theories regarding Sora's heartless being the medium for Namine, but as I've said before, that would mean one Heartless produced multiple Nobodies simply because more than one heart was released. There are a lot of implications about that, like what happened when Xehanort threw his heart(s) away to split into ASoD and Xemnas - why weren't multiple Nobodies created then?

And I would like to be informed of when Kairi's heart has ever been in human form. If I'm not mistaken, only Sora and ASoD have ever been humanoid hearts.

AND if Roxas has a fraction of Sora's heart and a fraction of Ven's, then why does he faint when entering CO in Days (and therefore coming near contact with Ven's body) but not when coming into contact with Sora in KH2? I would say that's some clear cut evidence that his heart is Ven's.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here I am with yet another theory regarding Nobodies.

My first claim is that no Heartless is necessary to make a Nobody.

Example: Namine.
Namine was born from the heart of Kairi being released from Sora. As we all know, Kairi's heart never became a Heartless, as she had a heart of pure light. Therefore, Namine, a Nobody, was born WITHOUT A HEARTLESS BEING CREATED.

The rebuttal of those people who continue to fuel the idea that the birth of a Nobody requires the birth of a Heartless: Sora's Shadow Heartless in KH1.
This is where you are completely wrong.

Sora's Heartless - being just that, a Heartless - is his heart. Just his heart. Not his heart and Ven's heart. Not his heart and Kairi's heart. Only SORA'S heart. Thus, the birth of this Heartless led Sora's body to be reborn as Roxas, transporting with it the heart of Ven, when he shattered into light after stabbing himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts in KH1. There is nothing of Sora left to make a Nobody with. So then where did Namine come from?

Her body is a mystery to me, but the only logical explanation regarding her existence at all is it was simply Kairi's strong heart being released from Sora's body, as he was not pure light as she was.
Regardless, no respective Heartless was made for Namine, yet she exists.

And so I would extrapolate this idea to Master Xehanort, like I did in my other theory regarding MF - MX's heart was not left without a vessel for long enough to become a Heartless, but his body nonetheless shattered into light. I don't think a single person would doubt the strength of MX's heart and that he had the capacity to create a Nobody/Heartless would his heart have had time to be taken by darkness. But instead it went into Terra, the same way Kairi's heart went from her body to Sora. The difference: MX was not pure light, and thus his body/heart could create Heartless/Nobodies if separated. Thus, I would say that MX has a Nobody fromt hat very moment forward (as do many people, now) regardless of whether it is MF or something else entirely.
(A similar question could be considered regarding the scene in which ME's heart goes into Terra's body in LoD - what happened to his body? Was his heart not strong enough to create Heartless/Nobodies? I'd be interested if anyone had any intriguing thoughts on this)

Now, regarding Terranort's self-stabbing at the end of Final Episode -
His heart was not unlocked, but LOCKED. In Blank Points, you see that Terra's and MX's hearts are both still within their shared vessel. Therefore, no hearts were sent out to become Heartless, and no bodies left behind to potentially become Nobodies. Therefore, in locking his heart(s) away, Terranort was simply intending to stop Terra's interference with his plan. Whether MX knew that in commanding the shared body to do this, Terranort would lose his memories as well, is unknown, but that is irrelevant to the point I'm making now: Terranort did not produce a Heartless nor a Nobody until he split into ASoD and Xemnas. At that point, I glean from a recent Nomura interview, it would be wise for us to determine what of the many pieces making Terranort (Terra's body, Terra's heart, MX's heart, and potentially ME's heart) were distributed to which of the two resulting beings.

So we have many Xehanorts to keep track of.
Original MX created a Nobody, and his heart went to Terra, creating Terranort. So we're at 2: Terranort and unknown Nobody.
Then, Terranort split into Xemnas and ASod, so we're at 3: Xemnas, ASoD, and unknown Nobody (assuming it still exists; just because we as players have not destroyed it personally doesn't mean someone else didn't or we won't in another game).
Then, Xemnas and ASod are defeated and assumedly rejoin, creating a new Xehanort. So we have 2 again: New Xehanort and unknown Nobody.

A list of all created forms of Xehanort we know:
Original MX
Unknown Nobody
Terranort
ASoD
Xemnas
New Xehanort

I fear my theory has become more of a ramble at this point, but I'm just trying to be as clear as possible.

Tl;dr: Nobodies can be created without the creation of a respective Heartless, Namine is a clear example. Also, by that logic, MX probably created a Nobody of his own when he sent his heart out of his body into Terra's.

I'll ask here at the end, like I've asked many times before: If you are going to be extremely stubborn and not even consider the possibility of Nobodies being created without respective Heartless, and ESPECIALLY if you're going to flame, then I would like a quote from Nomura or one of the games that clearly specifies that it is impossible to create Nobodies without the creation of Heartless.

You made alot of good points and normally I would agree, heck i'll give you that MX probably made a Nobody. But as for Namine, I still find it hard that she can actually be a Nobody simply because Ansem the Wise said, "She was born in the same way as a nobody, but yet she lacks nearly all the characteristics of one. Indeed she is the most fleeting of shadows" eventualy he comes up with a theory that she is a special Nobody, but theories can still be wrong. So I don't know if we can truly deem Namine a Nobody.

Box_ghost

I've heard some theories regarding Sora's heartless being the medium for Namine, but as I've said before, that would mean one Heartless produced multiple Nobodies simply because more than one heart was released.

It was the darkness that counts. Since Kairi has no darkness, the only available darkness was the darkness in Sora's heart[less]. Ven didn't have any. Only two [possibly three] hearts in there. There's not much else it could be.

There are a lot of implications about that, like what happened when Xehanort threw his heart(s) away to split into ASoD and Xemnas - why weren't multiple Nobodies created then?

Because XtA had only one heart. It was comprised of multiple hearts, but they were all locked into one.

And I would like to be informed of when Kairi's heart has ever been in human form. If I'm not mistaken, only Sora and ASoD have ever been humanoid hearts.

Which is why I said technically. It's still debatable, but we see her vanish into Sora. If she wasn't a heart, why would she do that?

AND if Roxas has a fraction of Sora's heart and a fraction of Ven's, then why does he faint when entering CO in Days (and therefore coming near contact with Ven's body) but not when coming into contact with Sora in KH2?

1. Because CoM says Roxas has half of Sora's heart.
2. Roxas was freaking out. Remember? He smashed the computer. We don't know how Roxas would react to standing directly at Ven's body because we never saw that happen. However, we do know that when Roxas was getting closer to Sora, he begins spazzing out and passes out at some point.

I would say that's some clear cut evidence that his heart is Ven's.

In no way am I saying that Ven's heart is not in Roxas. It's been clear cut from 2007 that it is. I'm saying that a part of Sora's heart is as well, not only that, but a portion of Ven's heart stayed with Sora, which is the reason why Sora looks exactly like Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back