• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mermaid out in the snow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I like the first one, it looks just like Ariel. :D
The second one... I like the black background, but there's something that bothers me in the humans... I just don't know what it is.

Overall they are pretty good. :3

kago

Thanks on the Ariel, i draw her all the time, so it's good to know i can draw her so well. :D
And as the second one, it's not just you, i also think that something is off. But i could care less, i did it quite fast, that's why it's in scraps.

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks on the Ariel, i draw her all the time, so it's good to know i can draw her so well. :D
And as the second one, it's not just you, i also think that something is off. But i could care less, i did quite fast, that's why it's in scraps.

If you didn't care about how the picture turned out, why did you put it up here to be critiqued?

kago

If you didn't care about how the picture turned out, why did you put it up here to be critiqued?

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡ is right. I never asked for that picture to be critiqued, I just put it up to show you all. Now, you can critique the picture of Ariel if you want, because i care about that one.

And thank you for the compliment Omni_VII, i appreciate it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
the colors and the art is
simply amazing, and you're looking
forward to being a cartoonist right?
i think that being a cartoonist may be
an overbearing job sometimes, but what job isn't?
i'd say your headed on the right track.

good job

kago

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;3684322 said:
the colors and the art is
simply amazing, and you're looking
forward to being a cartoonist right?
i think that being a cartoonist may be
an overbearing job sometimes, but what job isn't?
i'd say your headed on the right track.

good job

Thank you very much.
Yes i am, and you're right, it can be very stressful. But i see it, as long as you like what you're doing, it's all good. I'm thankful for getting to talk people in the business; they gave me tips and told me what it's like. And they are very successful as well.

Sean Galloway - character designer for The Spectacular Spider-Man and Teen Titans Go
Todd McFarlane - The Amazing Spider-Man and creator of Spawn
Brian Miller: Has worked for Dc and Marvel Comics, Disney, Hasbro and others.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I love the first one. I have always loved Ariel. The second one looks a bit weird but other people have already pointed that out. You did a really good job.

kago

I love the first one. I have always loved Ariel. The second one looks a bit weird but other people have already pointed that out. You did a really good job.

Thank you, i'm glad you like the Ariel picture. As for the second one, i knew it looked weird from the beginning, that's why i put it in my scraps. It was just a fast thank you for a friend.
I plan on making another Ariel picture, i just don' know when.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Thank you, i'm glad you like the Ariel picture. As for the second one, i knew it looked weird from the beginning, that's why i put it in my scraps. It was just a fast thank you for a friend.
I plan on making another Ariel picture, i just don' know when.

It would be nice if you did something new soon. I want to see more of your art. ;3

kago

It would be nice if you did something new soon. I want to see more of your art. ;3

I'm actually working on a Sauske fan picture for my friend, but i'm not liking it enough to post it up here. But i am working on a Yuffie/Rikku and a Supergirl picture that i'm liking. As for another Ariel, it will probably be a drawing.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I'm actually working on a Sauske fan picture for my friend, but i'm not liking it enough to post it up here. But i am working on a Yuffie/Rikku and a Supergirl picture that i'm liking. As for another Ariel, it will probably be a drawing.

Well, that's good news.
Can't wait for the up-posting. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back