• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Space?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

I apologize if it's been asked before however I have about 537 MB on my memory stick right now. With doing the installation to make things faster how much space does it take to save overall?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There are 3 different levels of the Data Install:

200MB
400MB
600MB

I suggest just going with the 400 unless you wanna spend money on a new memory stick.

Sempied

There are 3 different levels of the Data Install:

200MB
400MB
600MB

I suggest just going with the 400 unless you wanna spend money on a new memory stick.
How much loading time hell are talking about if I do none of the above, and just go with the game itself?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How much loading time hell are talking about if I do none of the above, and just go with the game itself?

I believe Shamdeo uploaded a video comparing the loading time with and without data install.

Edit:

Awards
I think the save files are about 500kb each, probably not as much for the Last Episode though, so it'll probably only be like 1-2mb of save files, and obviously more if you plan on data installing.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm looking into a seperate 2GB memory stick for the game, that way no matter how many files I start...I can always use the highest data install and still have space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back