• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Skyscraper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

Does Memory Skyscraper really have any point in the game? Or is it just conveniently placed there so that people can run up its sides and have epic battles?

BladeofHearts18

yep, that pretty much usms it up. and it's probably called memory skyscraper because when riku caught xion's keyblade, he remembered xion again for a short period of time.

Kingdom1286

Nope....But I wish they should do The World That Never Was a city where people live just like Radiant Garden, buy shops, talk to people, and some more stuff. They really should have done that for BBS. >_>

terra4eva

actually when the people are fighting there the memory sky scraper shows memories of the people there if you look closely in the secret ending deep dive when riku is on top you can see kairi on the screens

State

Awards
The only involvement it has is between battles. Roxas fought Riku around it and Sora and Xemnas also battled around it.

Legendscarlet

actually i got a few questions of memory skycraper

1:who lives there, nobodies?
2:why there is light in some buildings?
3how did the truck got there?

Z

Zulkir

It's a strange building, it's the only building that has dialogue.

If you go up to it, the dialogue says "This building watches over the residents of the dark".

It could be some kind of suppression mechanism to stop heartless from overwhelming the castle.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
It'll be interesting if the World That Never Was is an aritificial world, thus lacking a heart, and needs the memories being played on Memory Skyscraper (if Deep Dive has any weight to it) to exist, much like how Nobodies rely on their memories to fake emotion.

It'll be interesting if the World That Never Was is an aritificial world, thus lacking a heart, and needs the memories being played on Memory Skyscraper (if Deep Dive has any weight to it) to exist, much like how Nobodies rely on their memories to fake emotion.

it dose

Axens

Banned
I think its just there to make the world seem more ominous. It is cool to pass, although I don't think it serves any purpose in the story. It was nice to see Roxas give Riku his Keyblade as they passed each other going up and down it.

World That Never Was is an Nobody world like The End of The World is a Heartless world, it lacking a heart, and needs the memories being played on Memory Skyscraper to exist, much like how Nobodies rely on their memories to fake emotion.

Axens

Banned
World That Never Was is an Nobody world like The End of The World is a Heartless world, it lacking a heart, and needs the memories being played on Memory Skyscraper to exist, much like how Nobodies rely on their memories to fake emotion.

Thats just copying a previous post modifying it slightly >_>

And I always thought that the World That Never Was was the Nobody or the The End Of Worlds. They have the same concept, sort of, and were both the final worlds in their respective game :35:

Thats just copying a previous post modifying it slightly >_>

And I always thought that the World That Never Was was the Nobody or the The End Of Worlds. They have the same concept, sort of, and were both the final worlds in their respective game :35:

Dear, Axens

well of course i did because it's true

from, 8298906

ReverseUnversed

Memory's Skyscraper may be just... a place. Just a building. Looks like a hotel, doesn't it? XD

About the epic battle thing, the first Xemnas fight wasn't really set at Memory's Skyscraper. It was a like, "shadowy" version of it, named Memory's Contortion.

soralight11

I think it symbolizes Roxas somehow. Cause that's where Riku and Roxas fought, and it's also where Sora and Roxas fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back