• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa blushed kinda embarrassed. "Th-th-th-thank you, uh, Wh-wh-what's yr name?"
Chiko ran up too to the 2. "*huff huff* I'VE BEEN YELLING TO YOU TO STOP! *huff huff* I NEED to follow. *huff huff* I'm lost & w/o anyone. *huff huff* I'm Chiko. Who the heck are you guys?" She asked rather rude.
Misa stood still for a moment. "You.... You're Chiko Hasaharu. T-t-t-the most popular in the school district of Tokyo, no?" Misa said rather quietly & shyly.
"Humm. Do I know you? Have we met before? Your voice & atitute are a tiny bit familair.... OH YEAH! Misa Kazako. Slilent Sally. I remember now. At least SOMEONE here knows me."
Misa blushed again & put her head down so her eyes are shaded.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"God im being followed by a zoo .Alright keep up.By the way im the Inu-Mirage but just call me I.M.

silncebrksthehrt

Jen was completely confused. One moment she was in the library, the next she was in some sort of strange prairie. She must be dreaming, There was no one in heaven, earth, or hell that this could possibly be happening. She looked off in teh distance and saw a group of people...no not people, things, that seemed to be following a man. They seemed strangely familiar. Jen decided to get slightly closer and check them out.

She started to sneak up on them, but her shoulder blades kept itching. When she finally reached back to stratch them, she screamed. Two long, feathery things were sticking out from her. All thoguhts of the others forgotten, she ran to the nearby lake to look at her reflection. She regretted that in an instant. Where she should have been stood a beautiful, but demonic looking creature.

silncebrksthehrt

Jen was terrified. She couldn't understand what was happening, and everytime she tried to explain it to herself, she thought she was crazy. Ok, I got sucked into a book. Sucked into a book? What was wrong with her?! And now I have wings. Oh yeah. That made perfect sense. My God, I must be crazy... Jen sunk down into the ground, and had put her face in her knees and her arms over her head. Did mad people feel completely lost? No, they couldn't, they didn't know they were lost did they? She knew that the thoguht was worthelss, but it comforted her. She sighed and looked up. Another scream almost burst from her, but she held it in. Her wings had enveloped her, apparently shielding her.

She calmed down her racing heart and shakily stood up, and folded her wings behind her. It was so weird having them. Well, she thought grimly, I guess new appendages take some getting used to... She looked around and spotted the group of creatures-was she a creature now?-that she assumed were the other people from the library.

She started running towards them, but a wild idea entered her head. She had wings, so could she fly? Trying couldn't hurt anything, she supposed, and let her wings unfold. She concentrated on her wings, urging them to flap. The ease with which they moved up and down surprised her, but she did not loose her concentration. She slowly began to lift from the ground. An enourmous sense of freedom and belonging filled her. She began to rise from the ground more and more quickly, until the group was a small speck on the ground.

A sudden burst of fear gripped her. What was she doing? She couldn't FLY! Her wings stopped flapping, and she began to fall. She panickedly tried to fly again, but her fear overcame her concentration. She plummeted towards the ground like a bullet. Fifty feet above the ground, her fear was evaporated by her will to live. She couldn't die, not now. Her wings began flapping again, but she was far too close to the ground to stop. She spread her wings as far as they would go and desperately tried to change directions. Seconds before she crashed, she managed to pull up. A wave of relief came over her. She slowed down and came to a landing right in front of the group.

"Hello, my name is Jen. What the hell is going on here?"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"another one.......im tired go straight ahead to that villiage.But careful theres demons there.
Theres a way to get out of here but...........u must prove urselves worthy for me to tell u"he bolted off.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa ears sprung up. & with cat-like reflexes, She ran after IM. Chiko, who was disappointed that no one knew her except a silent normie, was slow to the test. When she saw Misa sprint ahead after IM she just groaned. "AWW C'MON! This is unfair! I hate walking for this great a distanence--Even though it is good for my figure, Never the less RUNNING! UGH!!" & she very girly ran to catch up.

silncebrksthehrt

Jen recognized her voice. It was the loud, obnoxious girl from the library. Everytime the girl spoke it seemed to tweak Jen's nerves. She gritted her teeth and followed the other two on foot. Her last flying experience had shaken her, and she wanted to wait a while before trying it again.

"Hey! Hey, guys! Wait up!" They showed no signs of slowing down. Jen signed and picked up her pace. She was so confused, all she wanted to do was sit down and think through the situation.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa kept up w/ IM fairly well. She followed him till they reached a village. She stopped dead in her tracks. She had a blank stare on her face, she turned pale & started to shake. "This..... People..... So many..... People....." Chiko finally caught up to the rest of the group. "*huff huff huff* Darnit. You guys sure run fast. Huh? Yo. Um, girl. You, like, ok? Dude! um, Dog Boy Dude! Yo! Um, Cat girl here is, like, broke or something. What do we do?"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"hmmm those fools might be my only chance out of the book........I better follow them."he started to swiftly jump from tree to tree and house to house.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"uhhh there to scared i better help them....Im right here dont worry youll be safe with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back