• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silncebrksthehrt

Jen woke up at 6:00 to the sound of her alarm. She groaned as she rolled over and turned it off. Slowly, she got out of bed and slowly got dressed. She stumbled down the stairs and fixed herself some toast. Her father was sipping some coffee and her mother was fizing scrambled eggs.

"Good mornin', Mum. Mornin' Dad." She plopped herself down at te table.

"Good morning, sweetie," her mother said.

"Mornin', squirt," her dad said with a wink. "I'm going to be back a bit late tonight." Jen groaned. A bit late meant 10 at night.

"Oh, me too. Will you be alright Jen?" said her mother.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I'll be fine." Jen smiled at both her parents. "Hey, I'm going to head to the library ok? There's a new book I want to check out."

"Ok honey, see you later." Her mother sat down to eat her scrambled eggs.

"Be careful!" Her father gave her a warning glance.

"I will, I will. Bye!" She exited the house and started the ten minute walk to the library.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC: Ok. I'm willing to start over. :)
DR gave me control of her charracter... Chiko will be Red & Misa will be Sky Blue

Misa got off her bike & chained it up. She saw another girl walk up the sidewalk. Misa quickly turned around walked in. She showed her Library card to the front desk & walked off to the fiction section.

========Chiko================
"CHIKO! WKAE UP & SHUT THAT DARN ALARM CLOCK OFF!!" a woman's voice rang through the house. Chiko groaned & strechthed & yelled back. "OK, MA! Sheesh." & she turned it off.
"HURRY UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!! YOU NEED TO GET THOSE BOOKS!!" Her mother shouted to her.
Chiko, while putting on her shoes said"Ok ok! Wha WHAA! Oof. Oh great. I tripped. This is not my day, & IT'S MORINING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" She quickly picked herself off, brushed herself off, & ran downstars. "Bye Mom! See ya when I get back!" & she slammed the door shut. She went to the side of her house & wheeled out her bike & peataled down the driveway & 5 blocks down to the library.

silncebrksthehrt

Jen arrived at the library. She was surprised to see another girl there this early, but she was still too tired to say hello. She dug her library card out of her jeans and flashed it at the librarian when she entered. A new book, one she had been waiting for for a year now, had just been released, and Jen wanted to be the first person to check it out. She walked to the fiction section and, after several seconds of panicked searching, triumphantly sat down at a table and began feverently reading the first few pages.

She glanced up as the girl she saw that morning passed the table she sat at, on her way to the fiction section, and her eyes fell on a strange book that was lying on the corner of the table. The title, Memory Book, was in large, bold letters. Jen had a very strong impulse to open it, but resisted the urge and tried to get back into her book instead, but her mind kept wandering back to Memory Book.

Last edited:

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
BTW: The Books title is Memory Book. Mempho is the world that's inside the book. :)

Misa blushed as people started to crowd around. She too looked at the book. "Wow... is this the book? Yes... Memory Book. i've heard about this before. Amazing....
At that moment a girl bust through the library doors. "I HAVE ARRIVED!" the shouted.
"SHHH!!!!" the front desk scolded.
"Opps. sorry. Heh heh. Here's my card." & she went off. She walked to teh back where the fiction section was & saw the crowd of people. "Hey. What's with the crowd? Huh? Memory Book? Puf! What a joke! I heard that thing has no author & is just an empty as a hollow tree. Who would wanna read something something THAT boring?"
Misa looked at the girl. "I know that girl.... She's the most popular girl at my school.... She's in ALL my classes."

silncebrksthehrt

Jen looked at the new comer in irritation. She seemed familiar, probably a "popular" girl in one of the lower grades. How, she could never figure out. But she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot. She smiled at the new girl. "I think it looks pretty cool. Here, why don't we check?"

Jen reached out to open the book, but hesitated. It didn't FEEL right, like something was missing. She withdrew her hand. "On second thought, let's not." She tried to laugh it off.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa looked at the book. something didn't fit with her about the book.
"Aw don't be a baby! Open the thing if it's 'So Cool'." Chiko reached for the book & opened it. "THE STUPID BOOK IS EMPTY! i told it you it was stupid, unlike me. He he he huh?" Words started to appear across the page.
" & so, the story begins..."
"What the heck! This book is creeped out. This is cra-." Chiko was interupted when a strong wind began to blow. No, it wasn't blowing , IT WAS SUCKING THEM IN! Try as Misa & Chiko could to hold on to a shelf, they couldn't hold on. They was sucked in. There were lights all around them & they both felt her body changing... They looked down only to see ground coming toward them FAST!

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Nazul was terified by the "wind," nd tried to run, grabing shelves to help him along. As much as he tried he just couldn't get away. He was more terified at thoughts of where he might be getting sucked into then from the wind its slelf. His fear went down a bit when he saw he was headed towards the ground, which made it seem as if he just shrinking.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Inside the book a legendary demon looked off in the distance to see a whirl wind.Grinning he said to himself"So it begins again"then he bolted without a trace.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa slowly sturred. "What happened? *rubbing head*I feel like I got hit by a truck. *gasp* WHERE AM I?! " She looked around at her surroundings. A peaceful medow with a few trees & a lake near by, She got up & went to teh lake. She cupped her hand & splashed water on her face. When the water truned still again she looked at her reflection. "WHA! Is... is that m-m-m-me?" she heard grass movement behind her & she turned around to see a man with long, dark blue hair & a black cloak on. Misa's hair on her neck rose & she tencend emencly. "H-h-h-h-who... are y-y-y-you?"She asked with fear in her voice.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"The same u will become...nothing but a prisoner of this book .a prisoner that must spend eternity in this fantasy of hell.It looks nice now but u wait ".He snarled and walked away
but Misa followed.....

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Misa, a little frightened by the man, followed but kept her distance.

====Chiko====

"yyyyo. Ah crap. What the heck happened? YO! WHERE THE CRAP AM I?! DUDE! THIS AIN'T THE LIBRARY! IT'S A FREAKIN' MEADOW! I must be dreaming. EH! MY OUTFIT! It's.... Different...... What the heck happened?" Chiko sat there staring into space. What am I gonna do now? I'm alone.'' Then she saw Misa & another man she was following froma far distance. HEY! OVER HERE! CAN YOU HELP ME!?" She yelled to them.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"Why are you following me girl...I am of no help to you!"then he snarled and went for a drink in the pond.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Nazul sat up, and saw a lake. "Water, might as well go over to it." He thought, getting up to go towards the lake. When he got over there, he looked at himself, and knowticed something odd. He had a beak and talons, rather than a nose and mouth. And he had feathers. He looked behind him, and saw that he had wings. "I... can fly... I can fly!!!!!" He exclamed, beating his wings to rise into the air.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
" fine follow but just until we get to the village........huh...and dont be scared I wont hurt you im a half-demon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back