• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
This one is going really good too. hope it does the same.

In a forgotten section of the local library, there is a book. A book that tells of murder and creatures of chaos, and much else. A memory book is a book which writes itself. That's right, the book creates the sory, instead of a person. All that is required is a cast of characters, and it begins. Inside the world of the book, there are witches, animal-human creatures, elves, angels and even monsters. What will happen when young teens discover the book and are suddenly sucked into it? And more of a mystery, who is controlling the book? Perhaps, someone inside the book, itself. In order to escape, the prisoners of Mempho (the book world) must find whoever it was that controls the book.

Like it?

Here's what I need to know:

Name:
Appearance:
Appearance in the wolrd: (do you change? and if so, into what? animal, demon, mysticalcreature?)
Ability:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name:Inu-mirage
Appearance:looks like inu-yasha with dark blue hair and a black cloak
Background:unknown
Appearance in the wolrd:A demon trapped in the book long ago in the demon periods genetticly copied from Inu-Yashsa
Ability:Dark energy and lots of it

Name -Hailey
age- 15
appearence- see siggy
power- she can toss fire and water orbs
bio- A lonely girl whos not very talkitive and is very shy. She maintains normal apperance in the memory book

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
um lets just start it off now and make the story bigger as more ppl come

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
@_@ Wow....

I just posted this a few hours ago. Sure I'll start it. I was gonna wait for my RP friend but She can join when she get's time.

Mine

Name: Misa
Appearance:http://usera.imagecave.com/miko-bunny/animegirl89.jpg
Background: she has a good life, mom, dad, 2 younger siblings (twin brother & sister), but has no friends. she's intelligent, but kinda has low self esteem & is very shy around her peers.
Appearance in the world: 1/2 cat demon
Ability: dark magic, a sword, & whip

ANYONE CAN STILL JOIN!!!

It was 6 AM on a Saturday morning & the sun was bearly out. Misa turned her alarm clock off so she did not wake anyone. She quickly, but quietly, got dressed & shoved a peice of bread in the toaster & started it up. She slowly creeped into her brother & sister's bedroom & slowly approched their bunk bed. She went to the lower half of it & shook her brother lightly. "CJ." She wispered. "CJ. Tell mom & dad I went to the Library, ok?"
"uh-huh. Sure sis. *yawn* Have a good day." Cj rolled over & fell asleep.
"Puf! Like he's gonna remember. What was I thinking." She climbed the ladder to her sister's bunk. "Psst! Psst! Ilfanya!" She wispered "Ilfanya!"
Ilfanya sat up & rubbed her eyes. "Misa." she groaned. "It's a Saturday moring & it's 6:30. Cartoons arin't even on yet."
"I know. Sorry. Tell Mom & dad I went to the Library, kay? I told CJ, but you & I both know he's worthless in the morning." Misa complained.
"Puf. Can you say, 'log'?" Ilfanya agreed. "he he he. ok. Have fun sis." & she went back to sleep.
Misa went out eh door & slowly closed it. She grabbed her toast & ran out. She rolled out her shiny red bicycle that glissened in the rising sun & she petaled down the sidewalk.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Nazul woke up at 4:30. As usual. He would always wake up, get dressed, make a pair of toaster waffles, and go out on the roof to look out at the city lights and, when you see them, the stars. But this morning, when the sun rose, instead of spending the day wandering around his house, usualy in the attic, which served as his room, he decided to go to the library, and get a book to read today. Probably something by Lovecraft. "Do they even have that anymore?" he thought to himself, starting to walk towards the library.

desertrose331

In a garden full of roses in the middle of a deser
Cool. thanks for the invite Sky.

Name: Chiko (Nickname:Chi)
Appearance: http://usera.imagecave.com/miko-bunny/animegirl91.jpg
Background: A happy go lucky person. She is also popular at school. But she too has no friends, just fans. She always seems happy though.
Appearance in the wolrd: Flower scorceress
Ability: a staff that looks like a flower. & a whip

I'll post my part later. :)

silncebrksthehrt

Name: Jeneva, Jen for short
Appearance: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/silncebrksthehrt/girls21.jpg
Background: She grew up in a fairly normal family. Her parents were constantly working, so she had to learn to be independent at a very early age. She is very playful and loves to tease and flirt.
Appearance in the world: Demon- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/silncebrksthehrt/wings.jpg
Ability: She can cast illusionary spells on people and objects (and she can fly a bit, but I thought the picture explained that, just in case though

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
oops sry.Nazul found a book on the table.......on the cover a demon with blue hair and a black cloak.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Hey silncebrksthehrt, i can't view your second picture. it says error.
EDIT:
Huh? is that what your part of the story is? or what?
BTW: We all have to be together. When we open the book it will suck us all in at once.
EDIT: MUCH BETTER! I can see it now.
very nice pic. ;) I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back