• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mega man X: New Era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
"hey, Z want to see who can defeat the most" joked quickman as he shot another maverick

Unknown Shadow

Matrix stood back and admired his work. His plan was perfect. He looked exactly like a Reploid commando. "Hmm... those fools will never suspect this. I must say, I've outdone myself. The Reploid base and all it's spoils will be mine..." Matrix looked upward, lost in his reverie. "Lord Sigma would be proud," he thought. "Well... I have work to do." Matrix checked himself one last time before entering the lair of the enemy, the Reploid Base.

chad

Bronze Member
quickman fired at another maverick and then said "something's not right, they seem to be distracting us, meh probably my imagination"

Unknown Shadow

Matrix walked through the Reploid base cautiously, just in case he was being too suspicious. Matrix walkedaround until he found X. "Um, excuse me sir," he started. "I heard you New Maverick Hunters needed some Scouters for field work. I am here to apply. I think you'll find me to be... an interesting ally." Matrix smirked, and awaited X's answer.

chad

Bronze Member
"AGH!" yelled quickman as he felt a sharp jab in his head, a vision thanks to crystal man's powers appeared in his head, it was blurry and he could only see glimpses "X... Z he might be in trouble, contact Axl and tell him to hurry to X" muttered quickman, he shot another maverick while pain still filled his head

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Axl ran through the base, still in diguise, looking for X. "Gotta hurry." He said as he turned a corner, he saw X, but he couldn't see who he was facing. Axl decided to wait behind the corner and see what happens.

Syel

"Got it" said Z "Axel, That mavrick may be in the base do you copy." said Z as he ran into the base pulling out his sword as he ran

Unknown Shadow

Matrix cleared his throat. "Ahem. My name is Neptune. I really wanted to help out so I decided to pay a visit." He smiled before talking again. "And are you kidding me? I'm not afraid of any maverick. I sliced my way through them like they were butter. See? I'd be perfect for field work... uh, sir." Matrix sensed something wasn't right, like he was being watched. He casually put his arm inside of his cloak and grasped his Beam Sabre, just in case he ran into trouble. "So, sir, whaddya say? Am I in or out? I promise I won't let you down."

chad

Bronze Member
quickman collapsed to the floor, as the pain grew, "energy fading, can't remain consciousness, have to stop mavericks" groaned quickman as he kept on firing buster shots that were weakened, he changed the mode to rapid and kept on firing taking down mavericks, then he fell into stasis

Syel

"X' said Z 'quickman is down and we are being surrounded i'm requsting assistance." Z ran at the mavricks keeping them infront of him as he cut then down.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Z........move over......." said X as he powered up his shot to full power and said to the reploid"we will talk later" said X as he shot though the floor shooting mavricks when he landed.

Syel

Z grabed quickman and moves over. He set down quickman and saw X shot through the floor. "Quickman is hurt so he is otu of the battle.' 'Axel do you copy we need some help"

chad

Bronze Member
quickman looked around, and then looked at himself he was ghostly like, then he realsied he wasn't at the base "what the, where am i" muttered quickman, he then saw a shadowy figure nearby who said "your spirit has appeared here to witness the cataclysm" "what how" asked quickman "after absorbing the powers of the dead robot masters, when you fell unconscious, it made your spirit appear here, and i brought you here as well to witness it" replied the shadowy figure.

quickman then noticed he was floating above the room where he got the powers, but since it was the past, all the robot masters and wily were crowding around a capsule.

Syel

Z blasted mavrick after mavrick, standing next to X. "Look' said Z 'they are retreting for now, Should we follow?" asked Z as he put away his buster shot.

OCC- can I use different form like megaman zero?

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"No need....." said X as he charged his shot and shot the ceiling that they were running under and were smashed.((thats okay I am going to have new armor try that......or do what you want))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back