• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

meet Kirsdarke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kirsdarke

hey everyone just thought I'd introuduce myself... chances are you'll be seeing alot of me so get used to it :)

little bit about myself (like any of you care)

I'm 16 from the states. I love Kingdom Hearts (every inch of it) and was fairly disapointed in KH2 (thats another story) I love to read, play chess, emulate, write and spend far to much time on the computer.

I'm also an active mod of http://www.coolrom.com/forums, which is honesly a great place to go if you're looking for another forum. Great emulation help can be found there, as well as a good place to meet new people and just talk.

My name comes from a book - Symphony of Ages by Elizabeth Haydon... since you were dying to know.

hmm thats all I have to say about myself, and I look forward to getting to know people here

Kirsdarke

What's emulation....? ?
hmm once again I'm not sure what kind of rules you have here.

Emulation is being able to play games from other consoles on your computer. Up until recently, I thought emulation was just a myth and barely worked at all. However I've found out that emulation is not only totally possible, it works great. I've emualted NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GBA, PSX, PS2 and a few other systems. Catch is, ROM files are copyrighted and so its illegal for people to distrubte them. If you can get over that, emulation is sweet.

What kind of copyright rules does this forum have? I could have sworn I saw a link to a torrent...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey Kirsdarke, nice to meet you. I had a little discussion with you in that gaming thread, so this isn't the first time I've talked to you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum ^^

Back