• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Maximum Ride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

yea after page 200 it turned into book 4 but underwater and without nudge wich made things worse

C

coolfresh1224

i liked briget because if it werent for her max would still be like,''OH EM GEE,FANG KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!''

KairiClone

This is such an awesome series! One of my closest friends in band got me into it, and i've loved them ever since! I can't wait for the movie!

padlock

Awards
Geh, I am totally unsure as to how I feel about this series. When the Wind Blows and The Lake House are two of my favourite books, and I was really excited when the teenage series was announced. I can say that I honestly enjoyed the first book, however the series took a downward turn from there.

Honestly I just haven't bothered after the offence that was the third book. It was TERRIBLE O__O

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I just finished reading the second one. The series is okay. Does anybody know what the third book is titled?

Aria

braver by the minute
I read the first book and I liked it. I didn't think it was great, idk i just some issues with the style of it.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I have Max: A Maximum Ride Novel which I borrowed from my sister's friend to start. I hope it's better than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back