• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's demise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

If mickey sealed MX in the realm of light he would've been blown to bits MX:TOO MUCH LIGHT! BOOM!! Mickey:STFU!
lol seriously though i think the DS is being controled by MX like how XH controled riku and DS broke free and puppet master
became dust.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
If mickey sealed MX in the realm of light he would've been blown to bits MX:TOO MUCH LIGHT! BOOM!! Mickey:STFU!
lol seriously though i think the DS is being controled by MX like how XH controled riku and DS broke free and puppet master
became dust.
okay... few problems
1. MX=/= SoD
he wont go boom if emersed in light...

2. MX is a whole being, he doesnt control DS, DS is his apprentice.

3. no pinoccio..no puppets

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The realm of light is where all the disney characters live and sora.

became dust.
I dont think he is being controlled by MX in a scene he is fighting Ven and Mickey appears.

yes, he could 100% put up more of a decent fight than TAV did. Still, he could put up a decent fight....not win, no where even close to winning against MX.

I dont know....He is MX's apprentice he learns everything his master teaches him. Im sure he could possibly win if not Kingdom Hearts.

Criss and Riku

Ok the first part was just a joke of course he doesnt go boom I'm just saying that maybe DS is MX's puppet cuz he did come out of MX so maybe DS is just being controled by MX .

3-D

Join Me
I dont know....He is MX's apprentice he learns everything his master teaches him. Im sure he could possibly win if not Kingdom Hearts.

the is a slight chance that DS could win
and yes DS learns everything that MX teaches, but MX wouldnt give all his secrets. And MX probably knows more about DS than DS knows about MX

Ok the first part was just a joke of course he doesnt go boom I'm just saying that maybe DS is MX's puppet cuz he did come out of MX so maybe DS is just being controled by MX .

i think that part in the trailer was to signify their bond

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol Master X eploding after absorbing KH; no offense that sounds stupid. if anything happens to mx its that somehow something went haywire with KH causing terra and master xehanort to fuse.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
lol Master X eploding after absorbing KH; no offense that sounds stupid. if anything happens to mx its that somehow something went haywire with KH causing terra and master xehanort to fuse.
Yes, that also makes total sense kingdom hearts causing two beings to fuse.
(Now im done with the sarcasm).

Mr.Amire beat me to it.

Last edited:

why is the one thing that can only happen to cause MX's demise, in your mind, more complicated than a mere explosion?

Samhain

Bronze Member
because master xehanort has too many connections with the xehanort we have now. if he is gone then all that's left of making xehanort is terra and that's incorrect due to master xehanort having more similarites to xehanort than terra at all. xehanort only has the hair style and body of Terra

and also the fusion can be different then the XH - Riku -.-

3-D

Join Me
because master xehanort has too many connections with the xehanort we have now. if he is gone then all that's left of making xehanort is terra and that's incorrect due to master xehanort having more similarites to xehanort than terra at all. xehanort only has the hair style and body of Terra

still doesnt explain your earlier post...

the XH/riku fusion made sense. having to do with the darkness of xehanort, and the darkness in riku.

however, we are speaking of 2 whole beings, their hearts cant fuse that way, so No.

Alright, or maybe the fusion is the same as the riku/XH fusion.. just a thought.

Samhain

Bronze Member
and whant makes you think if something goes haywire with kingdom hearts that immediately perishes mx' body leaving him as a 'heart' and entering terra's body while sending it to the realm of darkness/door to darkness. its a thought

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally I don't think that MX gets defeated by someone but rather by KH or trying to do something with KH that results to his demise. And imo MX does look like he can kick DS's ass.

and whant makes you think if something goes haywire with kingdom hearts that immediately perishes mx' body leaving him as a 'heart' and entering terra's body while sending it to the realm of darkness/door to darkness. its a thought

Who knows, maybe he doesn't die or fuse at all. Could terra falling into darkness have something to do with change in appearance (white hair, tan skin)?

Samhain

Bronze Member
there has been no proof that white hair = going to dark

yellow/orange eyes are confirmed, and tan skin as well but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back