• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort: Good or Bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Hey what's up everybody. I just finished watching some of the BBS stuff, and I started thinking about MX, and if he is evil or good or just flawed, etc. On one hand, we see him and the DS kick the crap out of VAT in that preview. On the other hand, we hear him talk to Terra about how "those who submit to darkness should not wield the Keyblade" or something like that. He also talks about the DS and how he has become filled with darkness, and should be stopped, and his mistake should be corrected. So I'd just like to get some people's opinions/theories on wheter this guy will be the main villain, or if the DS will be the real evil one and stuff like that. Oh, I forgot to mention that we also here Terra talk about how much he hates Xehanort in KH2 Final Mix.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
His intentions are fairly unclear, except that he seeks the 7 PoHs, >_> Sometimes I'm iffy on his plans. But I'm leaning towards an antagonist

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It all depends on what you see as good and bad. So far all we know is that he is looking for those win hearts of pure light. We don't know exactly what he wants to do with them yet. But going by his name and how he treated TAV in the FM secret ending my vote ould have to be for him being the antagonist in BBS.

And Marly, they are not PoHs in BBS. They are beings with hearts of pure light. :3

anti-form137

I agree that he will most likely be an antagonist, but something almost makes me wanna say that the Dark Soldier may be worse, seeing as MX actually seems to have some remorse for whatever it is that he did.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
DS could too, you never know. For all we know he could be constantly crying under his mask, foe all the bad things he might have done.

anti-form137

yeah but it'd be kinda hard to kick ven's ass if you're can't see through you're tears. I just kinda want some suprise main antagonist, like with the first KH when "Ansem" became the main villain all of the sudden.

And don't the PoH's have hearts of pure light anyways?

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
And Marly, they are not PoHs in BBS. They are beings with hearts of pure light. :3

Tomatos, tomahtoes. I was close

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
MX isn't showing real remorse. He's humoring Terra into thinking that he feels it.

DS however, seems like an emotionless killing machine.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
MX isn't showing real remorse. He's humoring Terra into thinking that he feels it.

DS however, seems like an emotionless killing machine.

Again, I dont think he's as heartless (no pun intended) as people think. Just cause he does these things does not mean that he has no remorse for it. Its just cause of the fact that we cannot see his face that we assume that he does not care. I think the opposite though.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It does seem a bit weird that he would joke about 'correcting his mistake' and all that. In actuality, wasn't he talking to Ven during that scene? At least in the latest trailer in Re:Riplai. It sounded like he was talking to Ven, but now I'm not sure, because I'm just getting confused. So, perhaps it was Terra he was talking to.

However, it's been known that Nomura will blind-side us with surprising antagonists. After all, it was thought throughout KH1 that Malifencent was the true antagonist, and then, whoops, it's Ansem, SoD. And then, in KH2, it turns out that Ansem wasn't Ansem, but rather Xehanort, who may or may not now be Terra.

So very confusing, isn't it?

All that this is to say, though, is that there's no true way of telling if MX is the complete antagonist of BbS. We know that Maleficent makes her appearance, so it's possible that the two could be connected. However, I'm willing to bet that MX is a true villain, but maybe he realizes his mistake in the end... either that he's defeated. *shrug*

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm seriously gonna scream "PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs if someone else is revealed to be the main antagonist.

Does that mean you'll scream "PREDICTABLE SHIT!!!!!" when it's revealed to be Xehanort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back