• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort, Ansem and well..... Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpine

I've been thinking this for quite some time. What if the unbirths feed on hearts and bodies, then leave whats behind and they become heartless and nobodies..... see where im going with this. I think the unbirths somehow ate MX and made his nobody and heartless Xehanort and Ansem. They split his darkness and his nothing. Then you know how Xehanort calls the armor friend and so on. Disagree with me if you want its my first thread I don't care.:toungesmile::thumbsup:

Ren

adios motherfucker
If they ate the hearts and bodies, what would be left to become the heartless and nobodies?
And no explanation for why they no longer exist. :/

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I personally think they may still exist, just unnoticed or not there atm, much like Nobodies in KHI. Xenmas is in FM but that doesn't count. :p

The way I see it, if BbS is going to be very important to KHIII, then maybe the Unbirths are aswell. I'll find it hard to believe they'll be so prominent in one game and that's it.

A

Audo

Er...
That kind of goes against EVERYTHING the games have set up as to how the Heartless and Nobodies work...
Not to mention the Unbirths didn't exist when Xehanort turned into a Heartless...

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I've been thinking this for quite some time. What if the unbirths feed on hearts and bodies, then leave whats behind and they become heartless and nobodies..... see where im going with this. I think the unbirths somehow ate MX and made his nobody and heartless Xehanort and Ansem. They split his darkness and his nothing. Then you know how Xehanort calls the armor friend and so on. Disagree with me if you want its my first thread I don't care.:toungesmile::thumbsup:

indeed i will disagree with you i have no clue how this works or even why it works.

that aside welcome to the forums

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I doubt the dudes coming back after his thread has been raped by RK.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i cant believed im the first one to say this but welcome to the forums
Cept someone said it right above you?

I doubt the dudes coming back after his thread has been raped by RK.
Stop being a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back