• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mary Poppins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

Mwahaha! I would like to know what you guys think about this level being in
KH3. I think it'd be a good break from the serious game play that I think will be in the next game. Well, you know, you can learn how to fly here or just play some silly mini games. What do you think?
Sorry if this has been posted before.

SH_Brat

unknown_boy said:
Mary poppins? Dude what would she do, wail on the heartless with her umbrella?

Mwahaha! That's funny, but you know Mary Poppins could use magic and stuff. I didn't say it should be a heartless level anyway. It could be a world Sora, Donald and Goofy crash land on. You know, just a world for the heck of it.

SH_Brat

Geist said:
Mary Popins?If they brought her in there not even Sephiroth could beat her.SHE'S THE ULTIMATE EVIL!!!

Lol. You guys are silly. Although it might be fun just to have a world you can walk in. Take a breack from the heartless and it would give the animators a chance to have a little fun with the graphics. Also, there could be a hoard of mini games in this level for us to test our skills as real game players!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
This has to happen now. There must be Mary Poppins and she could spank the heartless with her umbrella. A Spoonful of Sugar on repeat would be sure to scare everyone off. Bert the chimney sweep as well. Oh, and there would be tea on the ceiling and kite flying........

VOTE MARY POPPINS LEVEL FOR KH3.

xeanhort's ghost

i never thought about that before it would be cool and could replace the hundred acre woods unless they put lumpy in it then i wouldn't mind seeing pooh again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back