• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mary Poppins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Vanguard X said:
Mary Poppins PWNs Nanny MacPhee's freakin ugly face!!
We laugh, but you know someone from square-enix is looking at this going, "Hmm...that's not a bad idea." XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Mary Poppins plays the grandmother on the Princess Diaries, the real name is Julie Andrews. I'm sure you know that, I'm just saying. She was extremely pretty in her days, and still is, for a woman her age. She sounds so sophisticated.

Anyway, I would like a Mary Poppins world. Sounds like fun, and I'm sure there can be something to do. And I can really see Sora dancing and singing to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Mary Poppins: It's...Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious.
All: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!
Sora: Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad. My father gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad. But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin' nose.
Sora, Mary Poppins, Chorus: The biggest word I ever heard. And this is how it goes: Oh! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.........

I'll be laughing for weeks and weeks, upon weeks. Donald and Goofy need to shut up in this one though, they'll just ruin it. They can dance however.

xeanhort's ghost

god xcalibur change your sig it like takes up my whole screen and everyone said the samething about pooh's world and it is actually fun

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sounds pretty strange.

But to be honest, I wish there aren't that many Disney worlds in the next KH and more original worlds.

Original Worlds= Where the story parts happen

Disney Worlds= Pointless Fillers

SH_Brat

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Sounds pretty strange.

But to be honest, I wish there aren't that many Disney worlds in the next KH and more original worlds.

Original Worlds= Where the story parts happen

Disney Worlds= Pointless Fillers

I would like to see more orginal worlds, too. I would also like to see some of these Final Fantasy worlds everyone keeps talking about. It wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts, though, if there weren't some Disney worlds.

Twilight Town

I've actually thought this would be a cool world. Particularly since Pirates of the Caribbean's appearence in KHII showed that the creators are more than ready to juxtapose realistic animation with the more cartoonish kind. So, with PoTC, the possibility for levels such as PoTC II, Mary Poppins, National Treasure, etc. being in Kingdom Hearts III open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back