• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, he did have a somewhat villainous role in the short-lived show, Believe. But yes, I agree with you. It is nice to see him play full-on villain, though I will mainly remember him for his role as The Captain in How I Met Your Mother. xD

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Best episode of this season yet. Ward being a scary anti-villain, Coulson blurring the lines for a second, and possibly an Attilan reveal? The whole episode was good. I particularly loved when they were trying to get into Coulson's head and we saw the other Guest House patients...And just how crazy they were and why Coulson was so against using the Guest House ever again.

Ward's on the move again and possibly might try to kill his brother...
>.> And now SHIELD has a new "guest" that should be interesting.

Also. Skye basically referenced Punisher when she mentioned Micro aka Microchip the partner and hacker for Punisher. Could just be a reference like Swamp Thing but gatdamn would I love for this to be a hint towards a Punisher show.

Skye basically refer

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yeah that's gotta be Attilan.

Punisher should totally show up on Agents of Shield. Idk if your average tv audience could handle a Punisher show. He honestly should have been included in that Netflix deal, but whatever.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
So from the latest episode, we got a reference to The Punisher, and the Inhumans' hometown? Like, how much awesomeness is this show going to give us? :D

matrix8140

We haven't officially figured out if it's Attilan yet but it makes a whole lot of sense.

Just realized that the guy who build the 3D model of the Attilan blueprint didn't go crazy because he already "saw" it. That's why he told Coulson he never seen them before. He never needed to write them down.

Also apparently we're getting a focus on the Obelisk come next episode and a face off against Hydra. I think Skye might meet her father finally.

Anyone got any ideas what the Obelisk can do?

Maybe it can release the Terrigen Mist?

Also Ward kidnaps his brother <.<...Guess we'll see who's the lesser of two evils. I bet it's Ward's brother but whatevs.

Edit: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11...ter-flashback?abthid=546618ff39de6d7d67000004

Apparently they're just about to confirm the Kree and Inhuman thing. Visitors that came to conquer Earth. Could only be the Kree who wanted to use Humans as weapons and slaves.

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Anyone got any ideas what the Obelisk can do?

Maybe it can release the Terrigen Mist?
It's gotta be a Terrigen Crystal, which is what the Inhumans used to create the Terrigen Mist.

Also Ward kidnaps his brother <.<...Guess we'll see who's the lesser of two evils. I bet it's Ward's brother but whatevs.
I honestly believe 100% that Ward's a good guy who just does the wrong thing(s). I'm also biased against all politicians, but I'm pretty sure his brother's the real scum bag.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Whoa, that episode had a lot of material and I just need a moment to process it all.

Yeah this was one meaty episode. Whitehall's background, the obelisk background, and resolution to the Ward family storyline. The momentum this show is building is insane. Almost...inhuman.

tumblr_ne2fxamKZ71tjvak8o2_r1_500.jpg

matrix8140

I mean, GATDAMN.

This episode though. It was even better than last week's episode and that was arguably one of the best.

Ward possibly killing his brother and parents (I don't believe that's what happened yet...I believe he sent them somewhere to get the edge on HYDRA although tbh if they really lived up to the portrait that Ward and his brother painted, then I can't really see Ward and his family working together).

And the Doctor...good gawh. He's going to kill Whitehall...I don't know if Whitehall already knows about his past but damn. Might kill Coulson too but then he could've did just that when he was holding Trip hostage.

Ward and the Doc will probably work together. I hope so since they have similar goals.

Also isn't it kinda crazy that both of Skye's dads, Coulson and the Doc, are basically Inhumans?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, this episode was nuts. And that the only reason Whitehall regained his youth was by tearing Skye's mother apart was a masterful way to link that together. And her dad knows it was Whitehall too, that's the kicker.

I already know that her dad's gonna grill Ward for details on her; after all, he wants to make a good first impression. What better way to do that than to get to know her this way first and surprise her like that?

And I like how even though his alliance is rather nebulous, he still helped Trip out when he was shot. Granted that was just to get some time to talk with Coulson, but still.

Oh, and not surprised in the slightest about Morse and Hunter hookin' up like that; with their past and the friction between them these past few episodes, they definitely needed to just fuck it out. That should resolve a lot of that tension so they stop fighting like that.

So much goodness in this episode, and that sequence with Whitehall in prison as time went past was masterfully executed. Easily one of my favorite scenes because of that.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I mean, GATDAMN.

This episode though. It was even better than last week's episode and that was arguably one of the best.

Ward possibly killing his brother and parents (I don't believe that's what happened yet...I believe he sent them somewhere to get the edge on HYDRA although tbh if they really lived up to the portrait that Ward and his brother painted, then I can't really see Ward and his family working together).

And the Doctor...good gawh. He's going to kill Whitehall...I don't know if Whitehall already knows about his past but damn. Might kill Coulson too but then he could've did just that when he was holding Trip hostage.

Ward and the Doc will probably work together. I hope so since they have similar goals.

Also isn't it kinda crazy that both of Skye's dads, Coulson and the Doc, are basically Inhumans?

Lol, The Doc and Skye's dad are the same person. He went by the name as The Doc. But yes, it is crazy how their pretty much Inhumans, which is interesting looking forward.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I mean, GATDAMN.

The only one who really seems to be Inhuman so far is Skye's mother and Raina. Obviously Skye must have that in her blood too since her mother was Inhuman. Whitehall stole Skye's mother's organs and whatever else and put them inside of him, which gave him those regenerative powers. As for Skye's dad (aka The Doc), I'm thinking he's Mister Hyde for the MCU.

Coulson just had Kree blood in him from the surgery.

matrix8140

They finally said the K word guys...

THE ACTUAL "K WORD"

matrix8140

I like how Skye actually see's May and Phil as adoptive parents and was afraid of being abandoned by them.

Also I love Raina, BUT DAMNIT RAINA.

And idk Ward plays the anti-hero well enough that it makes me think he'll just stay in that position. I don't want him to die for redemption though...His attitude and skills will continue to be interesting. Also because we're about to get Street-Level superheroes...I wonder how that's going to affect AoS. We have superhumans but no actual street level super heroes. Will the new SHIELD monitor them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back