• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Now that Disney has acquired Marvel Entertainment, should we be broadening our speculations towards this? Fight Rhino as a boss or a vampire world with Blade. Could we be expecting this and what would you like to see?

Personally I'd love to see Sora with Wolverine. xD

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Marvel + KH = NO
Can you imagine Sora and Wolverine or Sora and the Punisher???
Marvel is too realistic and some of it is does not mix with Keyblades and magic (guns, webs).
So, even if I'd like to see Daredeveil as one of Sora's party members... NO.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Realistic? Yeah ... no ...

Pirates of the Carribean was "realistic" as well ... Nobody complained about that.

BUT, how about the Negative Zone or many of the other planets that were visited in the Marvel universe. There's so many unreleastic things in the Marvel Universe that something has gotta stick. Like that Shi-ar business.

And there's also that one world where Spider-man and many other Marvel heroes went to. The one where he picked up the black suit. Secret Wars.

ven-roxas21

what about another book world? there would be a comic book and that would be the mavel world? that'd be kinda cool... just go from panel to panel, page to page helping various marvel heroes

Raebus

It sounds like a shit idea that should never EVER happen. :)

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Oh come on guys. How awesome would it be to have Deadpool with you.

Oh and:

This is a list of Marvel Comics.

Tin Can Man
Alpha Flight
Beneeactress
The Amazing Spider-Man
Dr. Strange
Excalibur
The Incredible Hulk
ROM
The Spectacular Spider-Man
The Uncanny X-Men
Wanted
Web of Spider-Man
X-men
The Mighty Thor
The Defenders
The Avengers
The West Coast Avengers
Howard the Duck
Cable
Cage
Captain America
Captain Britain
Captain Marvel
The Champions
Clan Destine
Conan the Barbarian
Daredevil
Dazzler
Deadly Hands of Kung Fu
Deadpool
Deathlok
Elektra
Elfquest
Fantastic Four
The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones
G.I. Joe
Ghost Rider
Groo the Wanderer
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hellstorm
Heroes for Hire
The Invaders
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Ka-Zar
Man-Thing
Moon Knight
Secret Wars
Marvels
Marvel Team-Up
Marvel Two-in-One
Master of Kung Fu
Ms.Marvel
Namor the Sub Mariner
New Mutants
NFL Superpro
Nick Fury,Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Night Thrasher
Nightcrawler
Nomad
Peter Parker,the Spectacular Spider-Man
Power Man and Iron Fist
Power Pack
The Punisher
Quasar
Quicksilver
Savage She-Hulk
Silver Sable & the Wild Pack
Silver Surfer
Sleepwalker
Star Trek
Star Wars
Tomb of Dracula
Thing
Thor
Transformers
Vault of Evil
Venom
War Machine
Warlock and the Infinity Watch
Weapon X
Werewolf by Night
Wolverine
Wonder Man
X-Factor
X-Force

... Enough comics with unusual unrealistic material. Besides the unusual and unrealistic story arcs in the more realistic comics.

Firo

Oh Crap
First off, pretty much all Marvel characters could kill any KH and FF characters.

It would never happen.

Radon

mofo
Realistic? Yeah ... no ...

Pirates of the Carribean was "realistic" as well ... Nobody complained about that.

BUT, how about the Negative Zone or many of the other planets that were visited in the Marvel universe. There's so many unreleastic things in the Marvel Universe that something has gotta stick. Like that Shi-ar business.

And there's also that one world where Spider-man and many other Marvel heroes went to. The one where he picked up the black suit. Secret Wars.

PotC had a fantasy element to it. The curses and all that. Kingdom Hearts and Disney are about fantasy. But in the Marvel universe it's all chemically enhanced and mutations.

KH=/=Marvel

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
First off, pretty much all Marvel characters could kill any KH and FF characters.

It would never happen.

Lawl no ... I think they're about equally matched.

PotC had a fantasy element to it. The curses and all that. Kingdom Hearts and Disney are about fantasy. But in the Marvel universe it's all chemically enhanced and mutations.

KH=/=Marvel

You really need to start reading up on comics xD And replaying KH because many of the heartless in KH are artificially made ...

Radon

mofo
There might be a few scientific references in KH but really? Ansem has floating hearts in his office. And no they don't have ventricles or veins and don't pump blood but are shiny love hearts. Very scientifically realistic.

B@con

Okay I think its possible. But we won't see this going to happen in KH 3. Maybe in any other later installment. We saw Pirates Of The Caribbean, a realistic world, so Marvel, if realistic style or not, should be possible.

I dont think Nomura would give them extra worlds. The Marvel cast would have a world similiar to RadiantGarden. I would love to have Spiderman in my team :lol:

But I really don't think this is going to happen soon.

Radon

mofo
PotC isn't realistic. People might be getting confused with the fact that it's not an animated movie. You turn into a skeleton if you go in the moon light. Realistic my ass.

asheron

I think we're all over looking the fact that disney is going to ruin our favorite superheroes just like they ruined classic franchises... with really bad, "Cinderalla 2" type of movies! I mean really whats the last like masterpiece disney put out despite Pixar films which are kinda in a league of their own since they at least were once their own seperate company.

The madness must end

Okay I said it lol

Radon

mofo
I think we're all over looking the fact that disney is going to ruin our favorite superheroes just like they ruined classic franchises... with really bad, "Cinderalla 2" type of movies! I mean really whats the last like masterpiece disney put out despite Pixar films which are kinda in a league of their own since they at least were once their own seperate company.

The madness must end

Okay I said it lol

Don't be so sure. Disney hasn't ruined everything. Marvel still have a mind of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back