• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Saw Doctor Strange and really enjoyed it. I'd place it probably somewhere up there with Iron Man in terms of how much I liked this superhero origin film. The action scenes were pretty dang awesome too.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I saw it on Thursday but forgot to post!

The visuals were stunning. I expected them to be good, but I had no idea they would be that good. It's almost worth a watch just to see how far we've come in terms of CGI.

Wong, Mordo and the cloak were my favorite characters in the entire film. That being said, the Ancient One was pretty meh. Making her Celtic was absolutely pointless as well as irrelevant and frankly it didn't feel like Swinton brought much to the role. I thought for a minute they might go for the androgynous route and make the gender questionable or even make the character genderless but nope. And I found it a bit hard to like Steven.

At least an infinity stone was in it I guess. Everyone and their mom figured it would be, but I'm glad it was more blatant than others have been.

It's not a bad film... but it probably ranks lower on my Marvel list.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So in case anyone missed this, Daredevil Season One has officially came out on Blu-ray on the 11th of this month! I went ahead and got it from my local store then came home to watch Disc One.

One to Five just blew me away and I'm excited to watch more today. Charlie Cox delivers it superb as Matt/Daredevil and same for Fisk, whom I find more terrifying than Loki.

Hopefully I'll be able to get Jessica Jones and Daredevil season Two as well, even Luke Cage. This is a great time to enjoy the smaller side of the story set in the wide word of the MCU.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So does this mean Shield is cancelled, or this will run with it? I'm behind on Shield but I really don't wanna see that show go.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
So does this mean Shield is cancelled, or this will run with it? I'm behind on Shield but I really don't wanna see that show go.

I don't see why this would indicate any cancellation of AoS, whether or not it needs to happen. It's supposed to follow Black Bolt and the royal family.

I can see AoS possibly stumbling across Attilan, or an Inhuman from the city offering sanctuary to another Inhuman from AoS then the show spinning off of that but it may not even cross with AoS at all.

We just have to wait and see what happens.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't see why this would indicate any cancellation of AoS, whether or not it needs to happen. It's supposed to follow Black Bolt and the royal family.

I can see AoS possibly stumbling across Attilan, or an Inhuman from the city offering sanctuary to another Inhuman from AoS then the show spinning off of that but it may not even cross with AoS at all.

We just have to wait and see what happens.

I was just worried since it seemed like the Hunter and Bobbi spinoff that got canned (twice) was one of the big reasons Carter got taken off, lol.

Seeing as how Inhuman driven the latter half of S2 and then S3 was, however, it would be odd if there wasn't a crossover of some sort, but seeing as how we still have Agents separate from... well, practically everything ELSE in the MCU, I also wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I was just worried since it seemed like the Hunter and Bobbi spinoff that got canned (twice) was one of the big reasons Carter got taken off, lol.

Seeing as how Inhuman driven the latter half of S2 and then S3 was, however, it would be odd if there wasn't a crossover of some sort, but seeing as how we still have Agents separate from... well, practically everything ELSE in the MCU, I also wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened.

Confirmed it's not going to be a spin-off, which is good.

Marvel, ABC Set 'The Inhumans' TV Series | Hollywood Reporter

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;dW1BIid8Osg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1BIid8Osg[/video]

Why can't it be May already?! x'D

Sdog

Awards
IM HYPERVENTILATING. THIS IS IT. THIS IS GREAT. THIS IS AMAZING!

[video=youtube;xrzXIaTt99U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U[/video]

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh man I really love the look of the film from what I got from the trailers. Much better than then those Amazing Spiderman films.

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;sAOzrChqmd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAOzrChqmd0[/video]

Seeing Tony, Peter, and... Peter... all together in one frame... Holy balls...

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
These trailers are getting more spoiler-y, so watch at your own risk!

[video=youtube;duGqrYw4usE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I don't really care how spoiler-y they get; this looks awesome and i'll probably see it more than once.

Back