• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

marly and i are broken up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, how does one manage having a relationship over the internet without ever meeting each other? Or do you guys actually know each other in real life?

Otherway it doesn't matter to me. Turn I want you to bonk me side ways till I'm blue...I'm not kidding either, I'm dead serious.

Just to entice you hear's a drawing of my penis. And yes, that's the real deal.

my p by Damoxuk, on Flickr

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I wonder, how does one manage having a relationship over the internet without ever meeting each other? Or do you guys actually know each other in real life?

Otherway it doesn't matter to me. Turn I want you to bonk me side ways till I'm blue...I'm not kidding either, I'm dead serious.

Just to entice you hear's a drawing of my penis

You now see why I posted the previous comment: ...what the f**k is this?

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Just to entice you hear's a drawing of my penis. And yes, that's the real deal.

my p by Damoxuk, on Flickr
hahahahahahaha sorry bro i prefer to bottom

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
this thread lost its magic, but it brought me some vomit. thx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back