• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#XI worshiper

Just a few questions. (i know this should be under chain of memories but i can't find it so here are my questions) I've been watching Marluxia's death seen over and over and some things don't add up. The first, like Xigbar his scythe doesn't disappear like Demyx's Sitar or Xaldin's lances do. Secondly he doesn't really fade away so much as he gets eaten by a giant screaming plant. I really like Marluxia and would be overjoyed to find out that he isn't actually dead. Thanks.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
He's dead and gone. Sorry. No comebacks except in Days or maybe as a person in KH3. The finality of his death is known by his broken nameplate in KH2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What questions? That's just how it happened. Not every member has to summon their weapons in a maelstrom of their own element. The getting eaten part was to just add some theatrical/dramatic element to his death.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Giant screaming plant? That never happens. He fades away--with lots of flower petals, mind you, but he certainly fades away.

And he summons his scythe in a burst of petals. The sitar appears through water, the lances through wind. Marluxia's method of summoning is very much like everybody elses.

RoxSoxKH

oh he he he just got my hopes up, musta been a dream...

I personally coouldnt be happier that gay fag's dead....jk, but seriously, me and Marly haven;t had a very close relationship.... instead of making me like him, he makes me hate him... its weird.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I also believe that he isnt dead, especially since there was no need for Sora to lock the Room they fought in.

A

Azrael

I personally coouldnt be happier that gay fag's dead....jk, but seriously, me and Marly haven;t had a very close relationship.... instead of making me like him, he makes me hate him... its weird.

Marluxia was very much not a phaggot. He was the manliest character in KH.

I also believe that he isnt dead, especially since there was no need for Sora to lock the Room they fought in.

To make sure Marluxia would be trapped inside. :D

Absent axel

Wow someone finally made this topic, i think it would be good that marluxia's darkness was trapped inside the room when sora locked it and marluxia gained power overtime. Now that's a plot twist. =D

A

Azrael

Wow someone finally made this topic, i think it would be good that marluxia's darkness was trapped inside the room when sora locked it and marluxia gained power overtime. Now that's a plot twist. =D

It wouldn't matter. He would be trapped inside.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I still assume that room is the chamber of awakening. (confirmed to be chamber in 358/2 days)
it looked different than all the other rooms.

TheGamerGirl16

I never though of that but when Xemnas died I wonder what happen to that door in The castle that never was and the castle in gereral.

That would be AWSOME! Even if it sounded fan fictionish or whatever that means he gained aa lot of power in one year when when he come out he could be in Xemnas's level of power. I'd be cool if Larxene was there with Marluxia don't know how but they are both my favs. He probobly fused with that angel reaper.

Mudson

I still can't work out why Marluxia didn't just send a ton of copies of himself like his first form was xD
would've saved him a lot of that death stuff that went on.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
No comebacks for Marluxia. sorry.

he wasny eaten by a man-eating plant, just died with a bunch of flowers and petals...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
hes not dead he is with the real him just like sora and roxas

We don't know that... Nobodies, once defeated, don't instantly automatically join back up with their Heartless/Somebody.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The possibility is there, but obviously it doesn't also happen to every Heartless-Nobody pair. Otherwise we'd probably see dead people randomly re-appearing.

Unless Nomura has simply yet to show that.

Awards
Are there any Organization members left now? If so, they could always revive the other ones, like Maleficent brought Oogie Boogie and other Disney villians back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back