• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDLuffy

Why did Marluxia and Larxene plan to betray the Organization and obtain the power of the keyblade?? Fill me out here plz.

Sora18

Well techincally they didn't betray the orgranization, they were planning too, because they were going to take Sora as there puppet, but it backfired thanks to Axel. So in otherwords

If Marluxia had gotten Sora to be the puppet, then they could easily take over the organization.

But Axel, knows that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, thats why he was trying to help him out. Because Axel and Roxas were best friends.

They didn't betray the organization, they were planning too, but Axel ruined everythign for them.

Thats what KH CoM was basically about.

1. Finding more information of the new enemy
2. See what they had planned.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
basically if marluixia had sora their would have been a showdown between
him larxene and sora,
vereus zexion, lexaues and the riku replica
and then everyone else in the Org
and probably riku and the king
so their would have been a lot of keyblades in one area [probably TWTNW] which meant their would have been heartless and roxas would have beaten sora

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
gottaluvkh1992 said:
so thanks to axel larxene died i now offically hate axel:cursing: not really, i don't like marluxia so i like axel cuz of that

Actually, not really. Even though Axel did let Naminé go free, therefore ruining everything, whether he did it unintentionally or not, he gave her a open chance to escape. Axel didn't go after or confront her like he did Marluxia.

Larxene just plainly decided to take her anger, disappointment, betrayal, and negative emotions out on Sora, which was her downfall. She had a choice to go fight or walk away. Chose the former :cry:.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Sora could beat Riku so why did numbers 5 and 6 want to use riku against marluxia and larxene and sora.
Their plan was terrible if they had more members helping then they could of done but seeing as they didnt they failed.

Xugoh

Well you know, Riku was the original keyblader and a really powerful dark power wielder that's why Vexen thought he would be a better candidate. ( I just laughed my head off when he asked Riku to join in the CoM manga and Riku just said "No.").

Dark Kuja

For the most part, Nobodies seem to be the sociopaths of the KH universe (No emotions or morality), and sociopaths focus entirely on personal gain regardless of who or what gets hurt. Marluxia was probably the most sociopathic in a group of varying sociopaths.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
so thanks to axel larxene died i now offically hate axel not really, i don't like marluxia so i like axel cuz of that

I love Marluxia:cry:

I think he had some balls to try to take over the org.
I liked his weapon...and hair...and seiyuu....:wub:

I just overall liked his character.
(Marluxia and Zexion all the way!!!)

anyways.... about him betraying the org.....what everyone else says.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Marluxia and Larxene mostly wanted to overthrow the Organization just to gain power. He was the third (or should I say fourth) to the last member and nobody likes being at the bottom of the pyramid. The higher ups were highly ranked and could order him around which he probably didn't like.

Using Sora, he could've used him to take over the Organization, disposed of him, then he and Larxene could rule probably as boyfriend and girlfriend. It could've been his plan from the day he found out about the Organization, he'd have control of everybody below him.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Well basically like most people say about Axel betraying Marluxia and Larxene and the fact that Larxene and Marluxia wanted the powers for themselves to take over the Organization....is the reason...and that Axel maybe plan to betray them from the beginning...though I was glad to see Larxene's downfall...

General Xenos

well... what would it have been like if Marluxia and Larxene survived their fights versus Sora. I think that the series might have turned out a little better. I mean Larxene could have ran away and saved herself, i mean if u think about it, Marluxia was goin to die anyway, so she could have lived to see another day. But then there was the problem of Axel reporting what he saw at Castle Oblivion, yea she would have been killed off by Xemnas then so i guess there was no way out for her, and as for Marluxia, i wonder why he got picked as the Castle's Keeper instead of the veterans like Vexen,Lexaeus, or Zexion??? doesnt make sense to me

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
They were trying to gain the keyblade by using Sora as a puppet and overthrow the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back