• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

marluxia!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would Marluxias have been better as a girll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
So you're not jealous, but still dazed by the fact that guy you fangasm over was originally intended to be a girl?

Either way, he was changed to a male character, which suits his badass attitude a lot more than it would have been on a girl.

Besides, Larxene had more of an impact because she was the only female character in Organization XIII. And don't say anything about Xion, because we didn't know Xion existed when CoM and KH2 came out.

thanks for the rep, SA

Lifes.Lover

Website
But we're not saying that Marluxia is a girl! No one is, if you actually read the posts with any intelligence.

What we're saying is that his original character design had him as being female. But he wasn't made to be a female by the final product, so you have nothing to worry about for your Marluxia. He's a guy, he's going to stay a guy, in all of his pink and flowers glory.

And Zexion being emo has no basis in this discussion. Not that I believe that Zexion is an emo.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
But we're not saying that Marluxia is a girl! No one is, if you actually read the posts with any intelligence.

What we're saying is that his original character design had him as being female. But he wasn't made to be a female by the final product, so you have nothing to worry about for your Marluxia. He's a guy, he's going to stay a guy, in all of his pink and flowers glory.

And Zexion being emo has no basis in this discussion. Not that I believe that Zexion is an emo.

That doesn't matter to me! I still say it's all lies! And why are we the only two currently on here?!

Muse

you look atrocious
Haha. I use weird words no one uses anymore. ;P It's alright.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ugh, it doesn't matter. We're not on topic. But I'll use metaphors, idioms, paradoxical phrases, whatever I want, all I want, so long as it doesn't go against the rules of this forum.

Still, no matter what, I think we've said all that we will on this topic.

Marluxia was originally meant to be a girl, and I'm glad that you like him as a guy, because it's the same for me. But you're rehashing a subject that should probably be left alone, because it doesn't matter whether he was meant to be a girl originally or not.

We all agree that he is better off as guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back