• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Mar 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Story Update and 0 AP! (Mar. 9)
★New Story Quests Added!
We have added 15 new story quests to the game!

Head off with Aladdin to a new frontier in search of Abu! Can you find him after he disappeared along with the Heartless?

You can also obtain an Orichalcum by completing the new story quests to strengthen your Keyblade! 
Our story will continue, so stay tuned for more updates!

●Story Quests 0 AP Campaign 
And to celebrate the release of these new Story Quests, all story quests will cost 0 AP until Mar. 9, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mar. 10, 2017 7:59 (UTC)!

Maintenance (Mar. 12)

We will be performing maintenance, lasting two hours, at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ will be unavailable. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Mar. 12, 2017 from 1:00 a.m. (PST) to 4:00 a.m. (PDT)*
Mar. 12, 2017 from 9:00 to 11:00 (UTC)

NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

・Because this maintenance takes place during the Daylight Savings Time change, although the time Pacific Time Zone times listed above state "1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.", the maintenance will actually take two hours to complete. 
・Additionally, our notifications and in-game text will continue to use "(PT)".

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ 

[Details] 
System maintenance

Caxinuld

Awards
Re: Mar 9th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I was hoping for a continuation of the main storyline when I saw there were new quests on the app, but it's nice to get some new quests to play.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Oh, I was sure they'd wait until Friday to give us anything new. Nice. Hopefully we'll get a new keyblade at some point to use all these Orichalcums on.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yay, more Jewels!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The new areas in Agrabah look so good, especially Aladdin's room. Ux has such pretty graphics, I love how it doesn't feel like some basic cheap low effort mobile game, it's really impressive.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

0 AP until March 9th? But thats today xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Zipped through the quests already.
Kinda weird they're only doing 0AP until tonight.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Maintenance on my birthday? C'mon.... (well maintenance is important, but still). But new story quests, yay! :D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I was hoping for a continuation of the main storyline when I saw there were new quests on the app, but it's nice to get some new quests to play.
The main story won't continue for at least another six story updates, maybe even more depending on what we get in the JP version the next days.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Story Quests were fun, but some of them really felt like padding gameplay-wise, mainly the second-4th. HSCs prove they can have us scroll through many areas in one quest, I don't like being padded. Also Invisos. Invisible enemies annoy me because I have to hunt them down. Boss was pretty funky, I managed to beat it in the 2 Turn limit thanks to my Sleeping Lion setup and a fully guilted WOFF Friend medal. It's a very kooky design, but I really like it. Kinda hope we get to see these designs in future KH Games. Just imagine the Gummi Hound as an actual boss fight. Groundshaker 2.0 in terms of scale.

appleboy82791

Awards

I'm glad to get this next batch of story missions. But there's a problem with one mission in particular, 569. The objectives are to defeat all enemies in 1 turn AND complete within 4 battles... really? There's at least a dozen groups of enemies. And there's 9 huge map areas to go through to find all the enemies. Not to mention a bunch of them are invisible so you have to zig-zag through every one of the 9 areas to actually find them all. After you complete the mission one time with getting all enemies, you then have to play the mission again to get the last objective. C'mon...

This isn't the first time they've done this. They did it in 3 separate missions in the last batch of story missions. This is just extremely bad planning and poor design on their part. You'd think with all the money whales are putting into this game, they could at least make a somewhat high quality product.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm glad to get this next batch of story missions. But there's a problem with one mission in particular, 569. The objectives are to defeat all enemies in 1 turn AND complete within 4 battles... really? There's at least a dozen groups of enemies. And there's 9 huge map areas to go through to find all the enemies. Not to mention a bunch of them are invisible so you have to zig-zag through every one of the 9 areas to actually find them all. After you complete the mission one time with getting all enemies, you then have to play the mission again to get the last objective. C'mon...

This isn't the first time they've done this. They did it in 3 separate missions in the last batch of story missions. This is just extremely bad planning and poor design on their part. You'd think with all the money whales are putting into this game, they could at least make a somewhat high quality product.

I believe that the objectives in the JP version are to defeat the TARGET enemy within one turn and complete the mission in four battles.
So again, it should be just NA pissing in our faces. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

hyperfairy777

Noticed that attack prize plus does nit work as well on this boss, if you only hit one of the camels, you only get one gauge back, but on other bosses it restores several gauges

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, SENA is always pissin in our faces. But we keep coming back for more, right?

hyperfairy777

I believe that the objectives in the JP version are to defeat the TARGET enemy within one turn and complete the mission in four battles.
So again, it should be just NA pissing in our faces. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yeah, SENA is always pissin in our faces. But we keep coming back for more, right?

gotta agree with both of these... With the boss on 570, attack prize plus only restores a lot of gauges if you hit all 3 enemies,

BUT if you leave all 3 alive they will kill you, even with defence boost 2, so you have to get defence boost 3s which still will only let you last 1 or two turns without healing and the camels frequently put you to sleep skipping your first 2 medals, with 3 camels, you'like be debuffed and sleeping every turn

but if you leave only the strong camel, the battle will likely drag on to the point where you have to use all your gauges healing yourself and Attack prize plus does nothing.

Basically, if you didn't buy Minnie and daisy, and can't get one from a friend you are dead

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wind ensemble concert and piano test of doom tomorrow will prevent me from being able to take advantage of this 0AP for Story quests. Come on, SENA - just one day is a strange choice.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Finally beat the stupid camel in 2 turns using Three Wishes. Took several tries but it eventually worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back