• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent Dragon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah,
I'm very fast with using magic spells before they get a chance to attack me I've burnt them to a crisp!

Namine687

hears what i did ok i first summoned tinker bell then i jumped on the vines on the wall and let donald and beast get her down to the last inch of health, than i ran down to kill her if donald and beast were ko'd than i ran to heal them with tink. i didnt even get hurt. this takes a long time but it works for me and my friends
srry if you dont understand

jamietl said:
no, gunblader by the equipping 20 ethers it allows you to use constant battle skills, its essential for what i've written if you read it all, no way would i waste using magic
Oh,
Sorry jamietl, I miss understood your post, my bad lol.

KHrulz21

Have you guys not noticed that i beat the fight a LONG time ago. You could read the post all the way through lol. Sry Ed im not trying to be mean but im almost all the way through KH2 now. I dont understand how other people didnt reckonize this yet. lol.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
KHrulz21 said:
Omg im going to freak out! I ##$$^@! hate the dragon ... she soooo FRICKING HARD! I had down to her last health bar and she STILL is killing me. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to beat this AHole! Thx .

I forgot how I beat the dragon , all I remember is that it took me *counts fingers* many times to beat her.

try using the strike raid thing..... and whenever the green flames pop up- move to the edge of the circle thing where you're at. (that's all I remenber doing.)

kthundercat

Best advice, summon Tinker bell and make sure that everyone's item slots are full.

I had so many problems beating her too that I almost gave up on the game that I actually ended up beating her in a game crazy on my game cus I knew someone who worked at it and he let me play, I just summoned Tinkerbell and did my very best to not get hit, Aero helps too. It was kinda funny because I had so many problems beating her bt right after I beat her I went straight to Riku (who is WAAAAAY harder) and kicked his butt because I was so amped on adrenaline. I haven't been able to beat that fight first time around ever again.

Bear

Ouranophobic
well I have something to brighten your spirits boy.

- Riku takes on the form of ansem in KH2!
- Kairi gets her own keyblade!

lolol spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back