• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent Dragon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Omg im going to freak out! I ##$$^@! hate the dragon ... she soooo FRICKING HARD! I had down to her last health bar and she STILL is killing me. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to beat this AHole! Thx .

KHrulz21

Yea but ALL of you know that the party members REALLY SUCK . They die WAY to easily.. there so stupid! She gets me when she lunges and swings her body around... and i cant avoid the swing around... its almost impossible. And when i have more than half of my health shell STILL kill me... i dont understand it. Its making me not want to play the game! Any other teqniques i can use?

KHrulz21

What are you saying Axel? I havent tried to Tinkerbell yet.. what will she do? She better do something tremendous to beat it for me lol.

ffkh

i used to hide under the tree root thing on the side wall and
let my allies do the fighting while i watched tv in the other room
heh heh
but i soon killed it my self after learning that hi potions are your friends

oh ps tinkerbell gradually heals your health

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
KHrulz21 said:
What are you saying Axel? I havent tried to Tinkerbell yet.. what will she do? She better do something tremendous to beat it for me lol.
Tinkerbell is a healing summon, she heals you, so you won't die, and just jump on the dragon's head and swipe, or from below, thats how I beat her

rikupwns

she will heal you for as long as she can stay so when her summon meter is up so is she...but seriously level 44 isnt that much try 48

sora_dragoon

Brampton...Ontario...Canada...Dun be a stalker...
jump ontop of the largest tree trunk..ontop....and then summon someone((not tinker bell))...attack, flee back up their, lather rinse repeat((with simba and genie...stay up their and attack))...that should tak a bar or two...then glide attack her...and glide back..allow you party to do most of the word...cur(e)(a)(aga) and mega potions for party = good...you can use magic on her but i suggest saving it for cur(e)(a)(aga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back