• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

malefincent a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora093

Wouldn't malefincent be a nobody since in the first one riiku turned her into a heartless with the dark keyblade :confused:

Zipporahss

Wouldn't malefincent be a nobody since in the first one riiku turned her into a heartless with the dark keyblade :confused:

Yes, that is correct but remember, both were defeated by Sora!!!! and beyond that she somehow came back in the second one becasue the Three Good farries started to remember her. I don't get it. I once asked the same Question.:confused::

NobodyRoxasXP

The way she came back, with the faries remembering and stuff, that might be something from the original movie, theres a lot of stuff in these games you need to be a disney fan to get, so i don't think that she really has anything to do with the nobodies.

Keywielder94

No she didnt turn into a heartlesss she turned into a dragon, like in the movie Sleeping Beauty.

So it was to bring out more of the disney in the game.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
no, she is not a nobody, she's just a b*tchy villain
Agreed lol

Yes, that is correct but remember, both were defeated by Sora!!!! and beyond that she somehow came back in the second one becasue the Three Good farries started to remember her. I don't get it. I once asked the same Question.:confused::
Wrong she didn't turn into a heartless, not sure about the whole fairies thing though, that might be correct.

theres a lot of stuff in these games you need to be a disney fan to get
Exactly.

Sora093

I was just thinking about it the other day and thought to make a thread about it

blendedhearts

don't any of you guys remember? the dark keyblade has the power to unlock a person's heart, and that is how maleficent turned into a dragon. her heart was unlocked, so that means she can't be a nobody. case closed.:closedeyes:

woot! 50th post!

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I doubt she has or is one at all!

1) She never became a heartless.

2) So far none Disney has for sure became heartless.

3) I also don't think she has a stong enough for it to matter anyways.

xazure777x

She cant be a nobody cause unlike the others she wasnt defeated and never really tried. She always left to try and use Sora for some plans. Thats why she still appeared in kh2 like Hades. But Hades cant since he is a god immune to such changes to what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back