• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making my own Anime........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ienzo_VI

Hey everyone. Due to spring break boredom, I decided to make my own little anime series using sprites. Does anyone have any tips on making a good anime? I have a rough idea right now on what it is going to be about, but I don't want to just jump right into it, because I want a good storyline and I don't want to just make it up as I go along. Any suggestions? Also, I would appreciate suggestions for names, character personalities, and other things that might be useful.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anime by sprites. That sounds like fail just waiting to happen.

Ienzo_VI

True, but it's for my personal amusement, and I'm not very artistic. Plus, I don't have the patience to draw out characters frame by frame or to make a manga.

Ienzo_VI

Okay, as much as I love hearing all these suggestions, I will admit I may have used an incorrect term. What I meant was that I was going to make a show that was anime-ish. You know, like an anime-ish opening and a anime-ish storyline and anime-ish characters. Anyway, any suggestions to what I previously asked about?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
unless you live in japan, it's not an anime. american cartoons tend to be better anyways.

Ienzo_VI

The plot is that some random people somehow end up getting the power of an anime/video game character that they could most relate to.Some think it's pretty neat until the evil creatures/monsters/beings from other anime/video games also start appearing. Some decide to use their powers to protect everyone, but others use their power for their own personal motives. This is a really rough draft of what it is going to be about but I'm not finished with it. Does anyone think it needs improvement? Criticism and opinions would be useful.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The plot is that some random people somehow end up getting the power of an anime/video game character that they could most relate to.Some think it's pretty neat until the evil creatures/monsters/beings from other anime/video games also start appearing. Some decide to use their powers to protect everyone, but others use their power for their own personal motives. This is a really rough draft of what it is going to be about but I'm not finished with it. Does anyone think it needs improvement? Criticism and opinions would be useful.

more details. lots more.

will there be one main character? how about a specific antagonist?

Ienzo_VI

I have this idea of having multiple scenarios that would follow three different groups of people. The main, main protagonist would have the power of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, but his personality would be more 'modernized'. I'm still not sure about whose power his best friend would have(Riku maybe?). They would be the main protagonists of one scenario.

The other scenario would follow two other people,who seem to have their power longer that anyone else. So long, that they have multiple powers. One would have the powers of Byakuya, Renji, and Ichigo from Bleach, while the other has the powers of Neji and Sasuke from Naruto.They have some knowledge of how everyone got their powers but are unclear of certain things themselves. They act as peace keepers but only when situations get too out of hand.

The other (last?) scenario would follow a single boy whose power was everyone's in Organization XIII from KH . He has everyone's power due to a mental disorder which results in multiple personalities. He is a rogue and watches events as they go by and only gets involved in situations that could prove beneficial to him.

The scenarios will intertwine at times, but each plays key roles in a bigger event. While trying to find the source or the truth of the obtainment of their powers, they will journey to different areas(worlds?) that whole communities have gotten powers of whole shows/games that the protagonists visit to help prevent interventions from enemies that come from different shows/games. For example One group of protagonists will go to an area(world?) of Code Geass, where Nightmares are roaming around, while another visits an area of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or FLCL and end up getting caught up in the events without meaning to.

Apollo

Silver Member

I have this idea of having multiple scenarios that would follow three different groups of people. The main, main protagonist would have the power of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, but his personality would be more 'modernized'. I'm still not sure about whose power his best friend would have(Riku maybe?). They would be the main protagonists of one scenario.

The other scenario would follow two other people,who seem to have their power longer that anyone else. So long, that they have multiple powers. One would have the powers of Byakuya, Renji, and Ichigo from Bleach, while the other has the powers of Neji and Sasuke from Naruto.They have some knowledge of how everyone got their powers but are unclear of certain things themselves. They act as peace keepers but only when situations get too out of hand.

The other (last?) scenario would follow a single boy whose power was everyone's in Organization XIII . He has everyone's power due to a slight mental disorder which results in multiple personalities. He is a rogue and watches events as they go by and only gets involved in situations that could prove beneficial to him.

The scenarios will intertwine at times, but each plays key roles in a bigger event. While trying to find the source or the truth of the obtainment of their powers, they will journey to different areas(worlds?) that whole communities have gotten powers of whole shows/games that the protagonists visit to help prevent interventions from enemies that come from different shows/games. For example One group of protagonists will go to an area(world?) of Code Geass, where Nightmares are roaming around, while another visits an area of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya or FLCL and end up getting caught up in the events without meaning to.

I wouldn't watch this.

Ienzo_VI

I could understand why you wouldn't, but keep in mind it is just a rough draft and something that I came up with in less than a week. I have a problem getting my thoughts organized, so I posted my idea so I can get some sort of way to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back