• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

major 3-way of the world (open challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
sure, ok
Name: Kriss

Height: 6”2

Weight: 273 Lbs.

Race: Vampire

Appearance: He has pale-white skin and really buff. He wears a black and white checkered Jacket. A a black shirt underneath that. Spiked shoulder pads are worn on his shoulders and they are infused with a deadly poison. His eyes are dark blue, and his hair is short but black. Kriss has very shard pointed teeth and sharp nails both are also infused with the poison. Black jeans and black shoes are worn on his lower half.

Personality: Irritable and very strange.

Moves: Acid slash: Kriss can use ether his claws or his shoulder pads to slash his opponent and it drips the poison into the opponent as he slashes them.

Hellfire: Kriss rises up his arms and the flames of hell come from the ground underneath his opponent.

Ice spear: Kriss forms a spear made of pure ice and he can use this to attack or defend.

Thunder wave: Kriss summons the power of lightning to his hands and then swings them relentlessly toward his opponent making huge waves of thunder.

Vampire breath: Kriss takes in a deep breath and then exhales a deadly poisonous fog.

Iron hand: Kriss’s hands start to glow and then his hands turn to iron.

Wall of defense: Kriss can form a wall off ether lightning, ice, fire, or iron to defend himself.

Theme song: Hells Bells by AC/DC

Well, I suppose I should start my judging duties early to prevent any confusion later in the fight.

Firstly, how are his nails and teeth infused with poison? Is he immune to his own poison? You did not specify that he was, meaning that if you based a decision off your template, any minor injury that chips a nail or tooth could easily lead to his own demise.

Second, how does Kriss summon the flames of Hell? You have given no background to shed light on this. Even if you are implying Hell is just another point accessible below the Earth, it would take deep concentration, and an obscenely large amount of time to pull this of, rendering it an unwise and impractical attack.

How does Kriss create this ice spear? Does he possess the ability to freeze the water particles in the air and manipulate their shape to form a spear? You have not specified he has the ability to do such things. Also, the spear would be very cold to the touch, and prolonged use would make his hands go numb fairly quickly.

How does he summon lightning in his hands? Lighting can travel up to 60,000 miles per second, possibly more, and would incinerate Kriss the moment it made contact with him. How does he make huge "waves" of thunder? Thunder is the sound created by lighting. Are you attacking your opponent with sound?

You also claim that he can breathe in and then exhale a poisonous fog. Since he has to inhale first, you seem to be implying that he is getting the poison from something outside of his body. This returns to one of my first questions, where I was unsure of whether or not he was immune to his own poison. Since you have neglected to specify this, any time you use this attack, you would die. And if your opponent broke Kriss' tooth or a nail, the poison would enter your bloodstream, and kill you.

You have also neglected to explain any logical way that Kriss' hand can turn into iron. Why does his hand glow first? An iron hand would be extremely heavy, and slow you down tremendously.

Once again, you provide no logical explanation as to why you would be able to create these walls. You can not control lighting better than any other character, judging by your template. It would immediately kill you. You could not make a wall of it, because that implies it would stay in one place, which even stretches beyond the limits of fantasy in a fight such as this.

Like I said, just helping out!

Chat with you guys later! :57:

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Well, I suppose I should start my judging duties early to prevent any confusion later in the fight.

Firstly, how are his nails and teeth infused with poison? Is he immune to his own poison? You did not specify that he was, meaning that if you based a decision off your template, any minor injury that chips a nail or tooth could easily lead to his own demise.

Second, how does Kriss summon the flames of Hell? You have given no background to shed light on this. Even if you are implying Hell is just another point accessible below the Earth, it would take deep concentration, and an obscenely large amount of time to pull this of, rendering it an unwise and impractical attack.

How does Kriss create this ice spear? Does he possess the ability to freeze the water particles in the air and manipulate their shape to form a spear? You have not specified he has the ability to do such things. Also, the spear would be very cold to the touch, and prolonged use would make his hands go numb fairly quickly.

How does he summon lightning in his hands? Lighting can travel up to 60,000 miles per second, possibly more, and would incinerate Kriss the moment it made contact with him. How does he make huge "waves" of thunder? Thunder is the sound created by lighting. Are you attacking your opponent with sound?

You also claim that he can breathe in and then exhale a poisonous fog. Since he has to inhale first, you seem to be implying that he is getting the poison from something outside of his body. This returns to one of my first questions, where I was unsure of whether or not he was immune to his own poison. Since you have neglected to specify this, any time you use this attack, you would die. And if your opponent broke Kriss' tooth or a nail, the poison would enter your bloodstream, and kill you.

You have also neglected to explain any logical way that Kriss' hand can turn into iron. Why does his hand glow first? An iron hand would be extremely heavy, and slow you down tremendously.

Once again, you provide no logical explanation as to why you would be able to create these walls. You can not control lighting better than any other character, judging by your template. It would immediately kill you. You could not make a wall of it, because that implies it would stay in one place, which even stretches beyond the limits of fantasy in a fight such as this.

Well he isint really that great at making templates (Sorry DD15 if you read this) but just let it slide, il kill him quickly.

Chris

Awards
he uses the elements around him whether they are there or not and he is a vimpire, and this vampire can access the elements because satin gave him that power

The use of elements depends entirely on the location. You can't use something that isn't there. That is insanely moronic to say. If you didn't have a sword, could you hit your opponent with a sword? It is as simple as that. And how does he use them? Like I said, even if this is a power character battle, you would need to have a somewhat logical reasoning for these things. I have not seen one. You didn't say Satan gave him that power in your template.

In short, not a single one of the attempts at a template that you have produced have even nearly reached something acceptable to battle with, and as far as I am concerned, none of your character's powers would work. Basing it off that, you already lose.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
The use of elements depends entirely on the location. You can't use something that isn't there. That is insanely moronic to say. If you didn't have a sword, could you hit your opponent with a sword? It is as simple as that. And how does he use them? Like I said, even if this is a power character battle, you would need to have a somewhat logical reasoning for these things. I have not seen one. You didn't say Satan gave him that power in your template.

In short, not a single one of the attempts at a template that you have produced have even nearly reached something acceptable to battle with, and as far as I am concerned, none of your character's powers would work. Basing it off that, you already lose.

I know his temps arent really that great, but just let me mop the floor with im anyways, i wanna have a bit of fun ^^

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Sure, that sounds great.

You should probably post your template, too.

LOL i thought i did,GAH im in too many battles xD

Hey you may bash me on it but its what i can come up with atm

Name: Rayquar

Height: 5”6

Weight: 176 LBS.

Race: Human/Demon

Element: Fire, Water, Wind, and Ice

Personality: Rayqar is ruthless once it comes to fighting but he is mostly calm and relaxed. He is an up-beat guy with a caring outlook on life. He is also very smart for his age, and not the kind of guy to give up easily.

Weapon: Rayqar has a custum blade made of crystal. It has a small hole in the hilt where he can put one of the elements inside the hole for an attack

Appearance: Raquar is a well built man with beaming muscles. He has shoulder length blonde hair and his left eye is dark blue but his right eye is red. He wears a black sleeveless shirt with a dark red X on the front. A long silver leather jacket is worn over his shirt and on the back of the jacket is a black dragon. He wears black slim jeans with a silver wallet chain hanging outside the right side. Black and white shoes are worn around his feet. His ears and bottom lip pierced. Tattooed on his right shoulder going from his ear to his forearm is a dark red flame. And also a mysterious circle on his left arm made of some unknown language.

Moves/powers: Intertwined wind: Rayqar creates a ball of wind and then he can place on of the three other elements inside for a devastating attack.

Fire: Rayqar points his finger at the center of the wind ball and a small ember appears in the heart of the wind ball. He then tosses the ball and this one homes in on the opponent’s body temperature and once this attack hits it burns the opponent.

Ice: Raquar breaths into the center of the wind ball and it create a shard of ice inside the middle. Rayqar then tosses it at the opponent and it homes in on the opponents Energy signal. Once this attack hits it will freeze the thing it touches.

Water: Rayqar snaps his fingers together and then touches the ball of wind which then water starts to pour into the ball. This attack homes onto the opponents Life signature. Once this attack hits it douses anything it touches with water.

Hover: Rayqar summons the wind element underneath him so that he can hover above the ground or fly.

Single sweep: Rayqar attaches one element to his blade and swings it as hard as he can form a gigantic wave.

Formation X: Rayqar crosses his arms in the shape of an X to send out a gust of paralysis powder to stun his opponent(s).

Reguard: Rayqar uses the elements to form a shield around him blocking him from all incoming attacks.

Clones: Every time Rayqar snaps his fingers together another clone made of a random element will be formed to aid him in battle. Once these clones are struck they will be destroyed and the element they were formed of will slightly hit the opponent.

Swords of fury: Rayqar takes out his sword and tosses it into the air. Once it comes back down it becomes two swords and they begin to glow a dark red color. He swings them multiple times and it creates waves of that red energy at the opponent.

Finale attack: Limbs of fatal destruction: Rayqar leaps high into the air and calls out a curse. His right arm turns to a blazing fire arm, his left arm is turned into ice, his right leg turns to water, and finally his left leg is wind. Then he falls to the ground at a great speed. Once he hits the ground a huge explosion is made out of the four elements and it leaves a huge crater in the ground. Damaging all in sight.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle

for the iron hand vampires are extremley athletic and full of agility
the fire from hell, dont you think that vampires would be powerless if they are going to be a powered undead
for the walls, i go with the location ect.

Chris

Awards
Holy shit, your guy uses the four elements?

o.m.g that's such a creative idea!

Dude you got this match like won already

That final attack is so cool

can't wait for this one to start!!!

mi20080401a_troll.jpg

EDIT: Deaddude, your tactics are irrational and impractical and I fail to see how you will ever be as good as DarkGuardian.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Holy shit, your guy uses the four elements?

o.m.g that's such a creative idea!

Dude you got this match like won already

That final attack is so cool

can't wait for this one to start!!!

mi20080401a_troll.jpg

Thanks although i cant have it won yet, there is still the third guy.

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
OMG i totally 4got,ive been way too busy lately,well here it is

Name:Lee

Height:6'0

Race:Demon-Angel

Elements:Earth,Water,Fire

Weapon:He has a long katana and a shield that he carries on his left arm.

Apperance:He's African American with his black hair in braids.He ha an average build and he wears a pair of black glasses.He wears a long black trench coat that stops at his feet and a pair black combat boots.On his back he has a black angel wing(left) and a demon wing(right).

Moves/Powers:Fire Sword-He engulfs his sword in fire to burn his opponent.
Water Barrier-He uses water with his sheild to create a barrier around him.
Rock Armor-Creates an armor out of rocks.
Flight-Uses wings to fly.
Demon Techniqe #1:Demons Way-Gains demon powers.
Demon Techniqe #2:A Unwelcome Visitor-He allows a demon to take control of his body.
Demon Techniqe #3:To Hell and Back-Medeors fall from the sky,causing damage to the opponents and turning the battlefield into hell.
Angel Techniqe #1:Angels Way-Gains angel powers.
Angel Techniqe #2:A Welcome Visitor-He allows a angle to take control of his body.
Angel Techniqe #3:To Heven and Back-A blinding light shines,temporarily paralyzing the opponent and turning the battlefield into heven.

Final:To Heven,Hell,and Back-Medeors fall from the sky and a blinding light shines,causing damage and temporarily paralyzing the opponent and turrning the battlefield into a hellish-heven.

If its too much letme kno

Chris

Awards
Name:Lee

Height:6'0

Race:Demon-Angel

Elements:Earth,Water,Fire

Weapon:He has a long katana and a shield that he carries on his left arm.

Apperance:He's African American with his black hair in braids.He ha an average build and he wears a pair of black glasses.He wears a long black trench coat that stops at his feet and a pair black combat boots.On his back he has a black angel wing(left) and a demon wing(right).

Moves/Powers:Fire Sword-He engulfs his sword in fire to burn his opponent.
Water Barrier-He uses water with his sheild to create a barrier around him.
Rock Armor-Creates an armor out of rocks.
Flight-Uses wings to fly.
Demon Techniqe #1:Demons Way-Gains demon powers.
Demon Techniqe #2:A Unwelcome Visitor-He allows a demon to take control of his body.
Demon Techniqe #3:To Hell and Back-Medeors fall from the sky,causing damage to the opponents and turning the battlefield into hell.
Angel Techniqe #1:Angels Way-Gains angel powers.
Angel Techniqe #2:A Welcome Visitor-He allows a angle to take control of his body.
Angel Techniqe #3:To Heven and Back-A blinding light shines,temporarily paralyzing the opponent and turning the battlefield into heven.

Final:To Heven,Hell,and Back-Medeors fall from the sky and a blinding light shines,causing damage and temporarily paralyzing the opponent and turrning the battlefield into a hellish-heven.

If its too much letme kno

no no

cool template bro :thumbsup:

can't wait till this one gets started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back