• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

major 3-way of the world (open challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Re: crazy fight (open challenge 3 PEOPLE ONLY)

regular battle rules.....except.......they all need to have a gun with bullets apropriate for that gun.like my sniper rifle for deaddude. instead of tranquilizer bulletts, they have to be able to kill somebody

So we have to have our temps have guns??

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Hey, Deaddude and DarkGuardian, I apologize for the way I acted in the other thread. As a matter of fact, as a way of expressing the remorse I feel for behaving so immaturely, I would like to judge this battle. I embarrassed both of you, so to compensate, I would enjoy assisting you in having a smooth, dispute-free battle.

What do you say?

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
sure, ok
Name: Kriss

Height: 6”2

Weight: 273 Lbs.

Race: Vampire

Appearance: He has pale-white skin and really buff. He wears a black and white checkered Jacket. A a black shirt underneath that. Spiked shoulder pads are worn on his shoulders and they are infused with a deadly poison. His eyes are dark blue, and his hair is short but black. Kriss has very shard pointed teeth and sharp nails both are also infused with the poison. Black jeans and black shoes are worn on his lower half.

Personality: Irritable and very strange.

Moves: Acid slash: Kriss can use ether his claws or his shoulder pads to slash his opponent and it drips the poison into the opponent as he slashes them.

Hellfire: Kriss rises up his arms and the flames of hell come from the ground underneath his opponent.

Ice spear: Kriss forms a spear made of pure ice and he can use this to attack or defend.

Thunder wave: Kriss summons the power of lightning to his hands and then swings them relentlessly toward his opponent making huge waves of thunder.

Vampire breath: Kriss takes in a deep breath and then exhales a deadly poisonous fog.

Iron hand: Kriss’s hands start to glow and then his hands turn to iron.

Wall of defense: Kriss can form a wall off ether lightning, ice, fire, or iron to defend himself.

Theme song: Hells Bells by AC/DC

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Hey, Deaddude and DarkGuardian, I apologize for the way I acted in the other thread. As a matter of fact, as a way of expressing the remorse I feel for behaving so immaturely, I would like to judge this battle. I embarrassed both of you, so to compensate, I would enjoy assisting you in having a smooth, dispute-free battle.

What do you say?

Apolige accepted and sure i dont mind if you judge this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back