• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

magic keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

okay a month or two ago i made a thread about final mix 2 and how to get it (Thank You ::Venn:: and others) and anyways my freind wants to get magic keys. Can someone give me a site where they sell that for cheap. THANKS

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
okay a month or two ago i made a thread about final mix 2 and how to get it (Thank You ::Venn:: and others) and anyways my freind wants to get magic keys. Can someone give me a site where they sell that for cheap. THANKS

youre welcome. and heres some more help: KeepGaming.com - Buy Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, and much more
There, You can buy all sorts of swap magic stuff. INCLUDING imported PSP's, DS's, and more. Oh and yes, there magic keys. To find it, search for it, or fin it in the categories. And to buy kH2FM+, go here Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

Sora-Riku

uhhhhhhh magic key? i now u meen key blade i found some on Ebay but none cheap. lowest 45$.
magic key, wow sorry .

road to oblivion

youre welcome. and heres some more help: KeepGaming.com - Buy Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, and much more
There, You can buy all sorts of swap magic stuff. INCLUDING imported PSP's, DS's, and more. Oh and yes, there magic keys. To find it, search for it, or fin it in the categories. And to buy kH2FM+, go here Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

i went to keep gaming but i only found the keys for slim version of ps2 so can you show me where on the site its at

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm judging by Venn's links that the magic key is a region unlocker, no?

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
I'm judging by Venn's links that the magic key is a region unlocker, no?

Well, not exactly. Games from other regions have coding which doesn't allow it to be played on a system from another region. The swap magic simply boots up the system so that it wont read the coding on the imported game when the disc is swapped with either the flip top or the magic key.

I got mine for a good price, like 30 bucks altogether. I forgot where I got it though so I cant post the link ^-^;.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back