• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lvl Up Insanely High at Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
So me and a friend are seeing how high we can lvl at DI before we lose our sanity. We've put it 20-something hours and achieved level 39 so far. And we've come up with some very handy ways to level up quickly and efficiently.

You can probably find advice like this in a walkthrough or something, but eh.

Best way to level up? Fight Tidus. I've spent hours and hours hammering away at him with my lovely wooden sword. You can claim 2 tech points from him without either of your health bars falling, so basically, you can fight him 'till the end of time and no one will be KO'd.

From Wakka, you can get 1 tech point for returning a serve, and 2 for whacking at his fast ball. But those fly back at him and kill him pretty quickly.

You can nab tech points from Selphie, too, but it's not really worth the effort.

Riku give tech points, and 5 lovely exp if you beat him. Sora apparently can't count past 100, though, 'cause once you beat Mr. Too-Cool-4-U (aka Riku), Sora does the whole manly chest puff-out and says, "Now the score's 100 to 0!" Even though we've definitely beaten him, like, 300 times by now.

Oh, and sugar is a must. Only way to tolerate hours staring at the goofy unitard kid doing practically nothing for hours on end. I reccommend cookies and kool-aid.

My best advice if you want to level to a high level? DON'T DO IT. Get a life and put that controller down. :tongue:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
From Wakka, you can get 1 tech point for returning a serve, and 2 for whacking at his fast ball. But those fly back at him and kill him pretty quickly.

When he is knocked out from being hit by the ball you deflected, strike him once to wake him up and get him to throw the ball again. Then deflect the ball and repeat until the ball defeats him, but not your physical attacks. This way, I gained lots of tech points without him being killed too fast. Or you could just wait for him to wake up by himself. That will take longer.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
the highest ive went was 17 it got to hard after that, i didnt like spending so much time on it >.<

zettaLOL

Website
When he is knocked out from being hit by the ball you deflected, strike him once to wake him up and get him to throw the ball again. Then deflect the ball and repeat until the ball defeats him, but not your physical attacks. This way, I gained lots of tech points without him being killed too fast. Or you could just wait for him to wake up by himself. That will take longer.

Good idea, but if I strike him, I kill him. XD He's a weakling compared to overly-leveled Sora! :cool:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Good idea, but if I strike him, I kill him. XD He's a weakling compared to overly-leveled Sora!

Oh yeah, I forgot you are at Level 39. I salute you. I can never have the patience like you do.

Then just wait for him to wake up then. Keep using the ball to defeat him only, since the damage won't increase... Or will it?

joeybe HNIC

wow, dude..
The highest level I ever gotten to was 21. (my goal was 30)
&&it took FOREVER!

I was actually to the point where I wanted to break my ps2. aha :]

zettaLOL

Website
well, me and my friend 8shortfuse are working together on it. it's kind of like, "i'm bored." "me too." "hm...okay, let's pointlessly level sora at destiny islands." hehe^^

so, yeah, we only do it every once in a while....and we've somehow gotten this far.... lol

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Wow, 39, I don't know if I ever got that far...

I could check, but I don't want to touch my PS2 controllers.. their sticky. :p
I think I got to 21 before KH2 came out and I left my fourth game save.

Keep at it.

Just for fun, which choices did you choose at DI for levelling speed?

I'm betting he chose each of the questions first answers.

:D

zettaLOL

Website
I'm betting he chose each of the questions first answers.

:D

it's she, btw. ^^

nah, we were planning on trying to reach lvl 50 from the get-go (and we're kinda close now, though it takes over an hour to achieve another level up), so we didn't wanna screw ourselves over and make it harder to level once we reached 40.

soooo...we took the middle route for all the questions, and we level evenly.

RoxasAi

LOL i dont knwo how many time i try to do this.....i just get soo bored with it:35: i even try getting 10 lives up before moving on to the next world....but i just get lazy:35::35::35:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But I suppose it's a nice change when heartless die in one hit just like in cutscenes

Massive Darkside 10 times larger than Sora with abs and ripped biceps rises.

Sora: Hyah!

Swings down Keyblade once.

Darkside gets sucked in by the reddish black eclipse thing

Player: Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back