• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord cool but a loser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
What? Luxord gets bitches? Do you not understand?

Luxord is the "Balthier" character of the KH Universe, similar to Axel being the "Reno" character.

His battle could have been different, but I don't think it was completely horrible.

I didn't think it was dissapointing. I liked the games, the dice, and the cards.
Plus I like his voice.
So sad when Sora cut him in half.

I agree with these two. I mean yeah his battle could be disappointing but if you look at it the other way, he's playing a game and not fighting like the others--okay he is--but I'm sure you know where I'm getting at. Anyway, Luxord was a good boss. I mean if it had not been him in the game I would of died. One of the other reasons he rocks because he was a great character and when you fought him--no matter how many times you lose and if not, ignore that part, you gotta admit he's kinda different from the other Orgnazation. He plays a game, I mean come on, isn't that fun? If not, I can see what you're missing out on and anyway, getting back, Luxord is awesome and though the battle isn't great, he himself makes up for it! (or am I the only one who thinks that?)

Wubdor

the first battle with axel in twighlight town and roxas that was kinda gay oh and the fight with that water user that just got me reallyyyyyyy mad i mean he always sais (like this like this) and hits his guiter and water comes down

Dance water dance!
Demyx was a cool fight. :3

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
^wait a sec, the name "The Gambler of Fate" doesnt really make sense. i mean, arent all gamblers using fate to win?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
As in... he gambles his fate. What becomes of him.
How doesn't that make sense?

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
As in... he gambles his fate. What becomes of him.
How doesn't that make sense?
well, so does every gambler right? if a gambler loses money (or wins money, for that matter), they become either rich or dirt-poor. in other words, what becomes of him.
i just dont see anything elemental about cards and dice...

(i just know Raz is gonna flame me for this...)

Stealth.Baker

well, so does every gambler right? if a gambler loses money (or wins money, for that matter), they become either rich or dirt-poor. in other words, what becomes of him.

Well, when you say cards and dice aren't "elemental" a lot of the member's weapons don't really correspond with their element. Like, when I see chakrams I don't immediately think about fire...
If you're trying to say that you don't see how gambling and time go together, then I guess it's because he puts himself on a time limit too, so he's gambling with his life as well as yours.
I don't know, just my opinion.

But anyway about the topic of Luxord's fight itself, I enjoyed it. It was an interesting change from the normal battle style. I didn't find him that hard, but I enjoyed the little minigames you had to play.
I also liked his appearance, a lot. The accent doesn't hurt either.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm not going to flame you because I don't know what you're trying to get at. Gamblers gamble fate. Luxord is a gambler. Thus Luxord's title is "The Gambler of Fate". It's just a cooler way of saying gambler.

The cards and dice are his weapons. He element is time.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The fight wasn't all that bad.
Battle did focus a little bit off time and more on gambling items, but still pretty good.
I would've expected more of the timed fighting things like they did with Demyx, but with Gamblers or Cards instead.

A

Azrael

Luxord was cool and everything, the Balthier of KH.

His battle was interesting, yet it didn't really apply the usage of Time.

By the way since Luxord used cards, he should have been the Lord of Castle Oblivion, not Marly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Personally, with the exception of Demyx and Xemnas, pretty much all of the Organization members from CoM should've been used in KHII. They're all far more interesting than most KHII members, by FAR. I'd rather see Luxord as lord of Castle Oblivion, as well.

A

Azrael

Once I think about it Marluxia should have been the one operating in Port Royal, the Heartless that was summoned suited him more than it did with Luxord.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Esspecially with the scythe and all.
And I take that back about KHII. It just needed the same amount of development on all of it's members, like CoM did.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I dont think Luxord is SUCH a loser. He pretty much, just manipulates his enemies and stuff. Turning into a Die or Card, stuff like that. Hes not really a head on fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back