• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

luxord Cloud's nobody!?!?!?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
ok, you prettymuch got what this thread is about from the title, but let me back up the theory before you make any conclusions here, ok we all know that the nobodies of their other selfs always look slightly different that their oricinals, examples,
Xemnas kind if looks like fake ansem.
roxas has blond hair, but kind of the same face as sora.
with roxas and sor, they really don't look too much alike, but with luxord and cloud, luxord has blond hair, and cloud has blond hair, the difference is the length and spiky-ness of the hair, luxord's id miliyary-ish and cloud's is spikey, also luxord has a goatee, that is good. now for the last bit of evidence to back up this theory, the anogramed names, all of the names of members of ORG, XIII have changed slightly, it is always, replace a letter with X, addX, add a new letter and X, change a lettter to another letter, or any combination of those, but you can't change more than two letters.. here are all of the ORG. XIII members with their other halfs that we know of:
ansem + X = Xemnas

ienzo + X = Zexion

bleig + change E to X + change L to A = Xigbar

dilan + X = Xaldin

eleus + X + A = Lexaeus

even + X = vexen

Sora + X = Roxas
and so on and so forth, and with Luxords appearinces checking out, let's check the anorgamed name thing, CLOUD, LUXORD, take C L O U D and add X and you get CLOUDX, re-arrange them and you get LUXOCD change C to R and you get LUXORD

Cloud + X + change c to r = Luxord

I have enough evidence, what do you guys think. :thumbsup: or :thumbdown: and give your reason why.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
.......cloud never turned into a heartless. Sure, he joined Hades, but was never a heartless or lost his heart.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
First of all, Cloud and Luxord have nothing in common. They're also not the same age. Plus, you can't just change the c to and r. That's not how it works.

=/

Deity

I say no. The transitons for names you used are wrong. It's only re-arrange and add X

Sora>Roxas
Aeleus>Lexaeus
Even>Vexen
Ienzo>Zexion
Ansem>Xemnas
Dilan>Xaldin
Braig>Xigbar

Also, similar hair color does not mean they are related. If Cloud has anything close to a nobody, I'm guessing it would end up being Sephiroth.

Marluxia_GA

I agree with those who say no. It would seem you added a step in the name change: replacing the c with an r. Besides, I dont think the story is going to have heartless or nobodies of unoriginal characters(disney,Final Fantasy). They probably can only do that to people like sora, kairi, and other original characters.

S

SlipKnoT_rulez

My eyes bleed at this thread.

yes. as do my eyes while looking at ur sig and avvy. XP

btw, AquaVenTerra:
still, you know nothing. one who knows nothing can understand nothing.

a quote for your miserable thread.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Nah, Cloud never became a Heartless and therefore has no Nobody.
Even if he did manage to lose his heart and get one, it would probably look better than Luxord.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Nononononononononono.

I can't believe you managed to write up an entire paragraph of that bullcrap, no offense. If anything, I'm proud you did some work, albeit completely false. XD

Omegas Squared

it would probably look better than Luxord.
luxord is sweet!

no way. I dont even think the final fantasy characters can apply because of the whole sephiroth is the darkness in cloud's heart thing. Also you used the mistranslated names, not the correctly translated ones, as others have noted.

A

Audo

yes. as do my eyes while looking at ur sig and avvy. XP

btw, AquaVenTerra:
still, you know nothing. one who knows nothing can understand nothing.

a quote for your miserable thread.
You know you love it. Sexy dancing guys turn you up :]

Blight

kljhghjkhjklfhjklfiyewirir..................sorry that was from banging my head repeatedly on my keyboard. I was gonna say something important but now I cant remember what it is....or my trip to florid. I need an aspirin

FinalForm Sora17

Yah, sorry pal. I don't think Luxord is Cloud's Nobody. Besides, Luxord is too old. In case you havn't noticed, the ages are pretty similar between the True-Self and the Nobody. Look at Roxas and Sora, those guys are like the same age. You can apply that to Xehanort and Xemnas as well.

ultimaFTW!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

It wouldn't work, make sense, and would cause another plot device.

So, [/thread].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back