• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lunar Dirge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Ovela felt her pounding heart sink into oblivion as the man pushed past into the cell blocks. Bracing herself for his discovery, she knew it would be but a matter of time. Perhaps she'd get lucky, and he would not recognise her. Perhaps she had hidden the clothes and simply forgotten it.

No, that was a stupid thought. She would remember something like that. Boldly looking him in the eye as he returned - after all, a move as courageous as that one would shift all doubts from his head - she awaited his heavy words.

"Everything seems to be in order. I'll go and have a look at the engine room. May I also suggest that you wear your rank badges. Wouldn't want to get arrested by security because you aren't in proper uniform."

The woman blinked, dumbfounded. Either this man was a complete idiot, entirely oblivious, or, even less likely, genuinely affected by her stare in the eyes.

"Y-yes sir," Ovela knew the stutter was suspicious, but she couldn't help her sheer bemusement. "I'll do that now."

She thought it best to walk away. After all, she didn't want to hang around.

<3

frisson

Silver Member
And then a nearby STAR collapsed, the vacuum of gravity tearing all asunder... and the fires of the heavens purging all in its wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back