• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark invader

well...you could go to the graphics section of the forums and in the requests section, have a request filled out. You need to have a picture and some words to put on the sig. If you're not looking for a specific sig you could do an image search on google, although they don't have a lot of choices. anyway, i'm going to stop spamming now.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey everyone. Sorry about the wait. Lately, I've had the worst writers block and I just can't...write. I guess I'm a little stressed cause I just got a new job and everything. Don't get me wrong though, I'm like 3/4 done with the next part. But I'm just having some trouble making a good ending for it.

I know it's hard but try to hold on for a little longer. It is on the way. I'm actually trying to break my writers block now, but I just can't concentrate these days.

All I ask is that you guys aren't pushy. If you keep bugging me to get it done faster, it's only gonna stress me out more and delay the chapters longer.

Also, please don't spam this thread. I'd appreciate it if you kept any other conversation to PM's or whatever. Thanks. :)

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, let me say that I read the WHOLE fic so far and... IT'S GREAT! You have put in so many great twists, drama, and, I've been hooked. ^^ You're quite the writer, and consider me a new fan of your work!

Anway, you have writer's block? Yikes. +_+ I've had that before, and it kept me from updating a fic for a whole week. What usually helps me is just taking a little break. No need to worry about taking too long, IMO. ^^ Good work takes time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back