• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
ok sora luver 1 u double posted like 4 times and 2 U STOLE MY SIGGY!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND MY BUNNIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant beleive this

dark invader

i lub your new siggy oathkeeper! :) has True gone mia, cause she hasn't been here at all lately. o and i have the bunny in my sig too, but i've had it since i only had like 4 or 5 posts. and it's supposed to be all over the place, his purpose is to take over the world!!!! lol

Kairi6795

Me want bunny!!

()()
( ..)
( (")(") <<< Bunny!!Bunny wants new chappy or bunny will surely take over the world and kill you all!! :D Nah bunny's nice, I hope?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
thanx dark invader i like yours 2! :D yeah i hope true didnt go mia either! i'm dying 2 read the next chappie!

simple_clean

Ok, I finally finished reading your story. You're an excellent writer. I love your story! except the KairixRiku tidbit. anyway, can't wait until you update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back